Who, in your opinion, was the best RC player ever?

SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Re: Who, in your opinion, was the best RC player ever?

Post by SAMO »

See? I don't even know where to start with you. I never accused you of multiclanning, I just said your excuse when losing was "my bro was playing" or "my sensi is fucked up", that was just bad to be honest.

I was just saying that after 2010, no one played you because you were very rarely playing. So how can you assume all of this? You were not here, you didn't know what was going on in the SWRC community.
The game didn't die in 2010. It started dying at the end of 2013. Between 2010 and 2013 a lot of clans were really active, like WdM, NR, RRP, TAG, GG, RC, MA, 7DS, and even TX just to name the biggests. At this time I'd say there was like 700+ players. That might not be that much but there was still competition. Some events might have been organized during 2005-2006 (2006 being the year I started the game :up:) and you maybe were one of the best player at this time but I really doubt people were very good comparing to 2012 to 2015. I once asked Vash about the "great old players of 2006" you told me about and he just laughed. You were the only one talking about this and I played with a lot of formers players who never said anything like you're assuming. I did start the game after you and you maybe played the events, but I'd have broken everyone if I played them when I was at my finest. Just like Vash, Penguin and many others would have. Our finest being 2014-2015. Stop saying players of 2005 and 2006 were the best that ever played this game, that's just not the truth. Period.
Mystic wrote:You were starting to be good when the game was already dead with no players at all.
You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. I joined TX in 2008 and I was already a good player. It only took me a year to become known for my skills and in 2010 I was already not one of the best but a first class player. At this time there were a lot of new players and clans. I really don't know what to say about it anymore, you're just dreaming your own past and you don't remember things right.

Concerning what's you're assuming about what I did to you, that's just false. I never sent message to your girlfriend on Facebook because I don't even know your name, nor I told everyone you were playing 24/7, wtf are you talking about? Just like I said, after 2010 most of us got tired of your arrogance and bullshit and we just ignored you. I deleted you from xFire in 2010 or 2011 and we never talked anymore, so how could you even ask me for a 1v1? In-Game? When you were showing up every once in a while you were not even playing with your tag, lol... I also never faked any screenshot because... That's just not the way I do and you, Mystic, were far of being my first concern. If I had to fake a 1v1 screenshot, I'd have faked someone better than decent. Anyway, I did lose 1v1's against you when I was a newbie but I camped 1v1 servers for years with the same 3 names: SamoIsPureOwnage, CarNage and later J3tb0y, everyone knew my different names. I was losing games from time to time to some people but I never RQed and I always was willing to play another. I never feared anyone in an internet game and a lose would have never hurt my ego. I'm not that kind of weak person :alien:

We in fact made fun of you when you sent us a christmas message and probably on others topics because we had to. At this time no one liked you anymore because of all the reasons I mentioned above, we just wanted you to go away. That's what men do, from times to times we are cunts :roll: Sorry about that :wink:
Mystic wrote:Oh and i did my 1v1 vs Habbe in 2012 not 2015 an other lie talking about things that you do not even know. I wasn't playing at all in 2015. Not even 1 time.
Did I say that? No. But I'm glad you didn't play in 2015

By the way I don't need your condescension about you training me or Krauser, you're not a jedi master training apprentices for decades. You're Mystic who played few hours with me and gave me tips but with or without you what I did in RC would have been the same.
Mystic wrote: You were a good player Samo, but for all the shit that you did to me, i just can't respect you anymore.
Cut the drama, drama queen. I made fun of you once or twice on the forums :neutral:

Anyway, I didn't want to start a fight but the fact you're getting on your high horses that quick proves you can't just go on with this game without everyone sucking on your dick. Just like in 2010, just like in 2008. But we're in 2017 and that's enough. Seriously, you just came to say "hey, I was one of the best, why didn't anyone mentioned my name here? Give me attention!" That's just cringe and I'm tired of this attitude of yours.

I hope this topic is going to be locked, this is getting stupid.
Judge
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Judge »

noobs
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: lol i don't like digimon >:
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: just the first season :>
InSanE
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by InSanE »

Judge wrote:noobs
]-TX-[>InSanE{CWO}
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

InSanE wrote:

But thank you Samo <3
SAMO wrote: Legend (who was and still is clearly the best dude who ever played this game)
Click for watching:
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

<3
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Guys, what the hell is going on? I highly doubt you guys will achieve or prove anything here. But I must admit the quite entertaining character of this conversation. But please stop it, since it's not going anywhere.

By the way, I'd love to play some RepCom matches, server is still available! Add me on Steam (doomedvash), maybe we can set something up at some time, though I doubt it will happen...
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Repcom drama in 2017.... never change :lmao:

Only one way to settle this... 1v1...

Most BS you read all day^
Rory.
MW3 Division Commander
MW3 Division Commander
STEAM: Tx_Rory

Post by Rory. »

Penguin wrote:
Only one way to settle this... 1v1...
I wanna spectate this :cereal:
A school rockstar!
In memories of Echo
Drift
Veteran - LoL Division Commander
Veteran - LoL Division Commander

Post by Drift »

Anything that doesn't support Vanity as best player is FAKE NEWS! :troll:
Hidden content:

[14:45] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: [21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: i wanna wine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: and dine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: touch you in all the places you want me to

[16:09] EnDever(TAG-BITCHES): HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS TX DRIFT
NoLuck/NoSkill
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by NoLuck/NoSkill »

this thread :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
ImageImage
Horror
Kappa Colonel
Kappa Colonel

Post by Horror »

InSanE wrote:
GeniuZ wrote: Hat diese Nathanel van der Beek en geilen Arsch?!?!?!
Geniuz wrote:naja die war am tanzen und ich meinte nur so "is ja voll laser wie du abggehst" :D
Viral

Post by Viral »

Artist wrote:Putting some other names in that i haven't seen;

-Lethal
-Morph
-Crysis
-Crusher

Honorable mention - ScarV :troll:

this is the only legitimate post on this entire forum :troll:
Gr/\phit
STEAM: Ewkuki

Post by Gr/\phit »

*Puts out old X-Fire Friendlist*

{MotR} Lebron
-]RC[- Chaos
-]RC[- Habbe
]-TX-[ St0rm
]-TX-[ Vash
7DS Ralph/Pride
-]RC[- Glory
7DS Smurf/Gluttony
]-TX-[ Lethal
{MotR} VenoM
{MotR} Plague
-]RC[- Nokill
-]RC[- Balder
]-TX-[ Avelyn
{MotR} Davy
]-TX-[ Inferno
DS Scofield
DS Omega
-]RC[- MadCat
]-TX-[ Sanchez
]-TX-[ Samo
{MotR} Morph
{MotR} Fish
7DS Hell
]-TX-[ Xerox

This is the list of people worth mentioning. All incredible players.

You couldnt tell who was the best. These are some preeeeetty old names there back in the time i played for RedCell. Everyone had his highs and lows. Avelyn, Fish and Davy were great at CTF.
Storm, Xerox, Habbe and Glory were crazy in 1on1s.
Inferno, Chaos, Ralph and especially MadCat were crazy K/D-Machines at Deathmatch.
Lebron was a killer in TDM same as Vash, Glory and Lethal.
I never qualified in such rankings but atleast i always got to play with or against them, making me somewhat worthy enough or atleast being qualified enough to say that these were the Creme de la Creme.

I remember playing in Epliptical Realms like two times. Bacta week was also funny. People mocked me not to play against better people then me because of the score being ruined. And Hell !!! I ruined it the first time!!! :D
I also remember that people knew other people at mlg and they startet a tournament there aswell.
AAaaaaand I also Remember convincing -]RC[- Balder to give Habbe a Vote as he applied for RedCelll since he joined nearly a year later then me.

Good ol‘ Times.

Inserting Nostalgia:

[17:29] -]RC[-Gr/\phit{EuSgt}: Dir sollte klar sein, wer von uns beiden den Arsch hinhällt
[17:30] -]RC[-Gr/\phit{EuSgt}: Ich bin der ranghöhere, also musst du beichten, dass wir gegen diese idioten verloren haben
[17:30] -]RC[-Habbe{EuCpl}: =(

[17:27] ]-TX-[«Lethal»{VET}: =(
[17:28] ]-TX-[«Lethal»{VET}: man
[17:28] ]-TX-[«Lethal»{VET}: now everyone thinks im a retard lal
[17:28] ]-TX-[Graph | n'Core: :D
[17:28] ]-TX-[Graph | n'Core: Dude chill...
[17:28] ]-TX-[Graph | n'Core: they thought this before, too
[17:29] ]-TX-[«Lethal»{VET}: stfu lol
[17:29] ]-TX-[Graph | n'Core: :D

[01:22] -]RC[-Nokill: now go to bed or i butter yur darn butt!
[01:22] -]RC[-Gr/\phit{EuCpt}: WHAT ?!

[23:29] -]RC[-Gr/\phit: Wow, what a match. Even though, i somehow thought, you were better... :D
[23:29] LebronIsGod: back in my golden days, i wouldve wiped my ass with u

Return to “General Talk”