STEAM: Sm0k3d_Dk
BATTLE.NET: Bloodz.662

Application: Bloodz

Post by Bloodz »

» Ingame Username?

Bloodz

» Ingame Character Code?

» Previous clan(s) expierence?

Very little in sc2, been shortly in a danish clan with kaffekaj and kuzco, but they deformed, so now im really looking to find more players to play with, so i can raise my skill level even more.
Besides that ive been in a CS clan back in the beta 1.4 - 1.6 days, played a long time in a us clan in the game "Earth 2150:The Moon Project", no one knows the game except maybe a few germans since they and americans was most dominant in that game.
And then i played wow from release until april last year, acting both as a raider in a bigger guild, and co leader in a minor danish guild.

» What leagues are you in?

Unfortunally i dumped from diamond in 1v1 a few months ago since i played alot while being really tired (dont do that :nutty: ) and then i kinda got stuck on my improvement since then, but just from last nigth i think i can see that training with others really gives me good pointers to getting the last inches.
Besides that im diamond in 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4

» What is your favourite race?

I probaly have to go for random here, since i just love to be a little sneaky, and i get to play all 3 races ! :up:

» What is your best race?

Protoss

» What's your age?

» What country do you live in?

Denmark

» How often do you play?

I try to get on 4 or 5 day a week, but having a wife and a son restricts me from being online from before ~19.00, sometimes later, kinda depends on the kid :alien:

But it kinda goes a little up and down, kinda depends how much work ive had, but the above is the aim ;)

» What is your Xfire username?

Bloodz1982

» Post some ownage replays or screenies

I dont have any from the recent patch, and im too lazy to load and watch :P
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Re: Application: Bloodz

Post by Vash »

Bloodz wrote:"Earth 2150:The Moon Project"
LOL! I had that game like AGES ago. It was kinda interesting. But I never played it multiplayer.

Anyways, welcome on the TeamXtreme forums Bloodz! I wish you warm welcome and good luck with your application here!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Irony

Post by Irony »

The replay/screenshot function is optional. ^^

Welcome to TeamXtreme's clan forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

You'll need 1 out of the 2 possible votes from either Heavenz or I.

I suggest meeting at the training days usually being 7pm GMT+1, tuesday, thursday, friday and sunday we train from about 4-7, maybe meet again later. And ofcourse add all the players on the memberlist! http://www.tx-gaming.net/forums/viewtop ... 179&t=8065

Edit: Vash I need to speak with you on xfire.
Shanks
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Shanks »

gl with your application! if you have any questions left unanswered feel free to send me a PM or contact me ingame!
koras

Post by koras »

good luck with your app, pls message me on the game (4100 is my xfire)
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

Goodluck ! Add me :)
Chrome.
Battlefield 3 Member
Battlefield 3 Member
BATTLE.NET: Inuyasha.858

Post by Chrome. »

SAMO wrote:Goodluck ! Add me :)

:wink:

~°}MÀ{-»Adren<3(!).™: Chrome ist wie Forest Gump D:
SýñÐicat & Chrome = Dreamteam for eeevverrr :wub:

Viruz!Viruz!Viruz!<3 Brooo :wub:
Heavenz
StarCraft ll Division Comander
StarCraft ll Division Comander
STEAM: Hvnz

Post by Heavenz »

you have got my vote :alien:
Irony

Post by Irony »

Congratulations! You're in the Preservers' squad with Heavenz as you general. Feel free to ask any questions to Heavenz, and feel at home! You're allowed to participate in the ESL training as you're in Platinum league. If you ever consider going tough into Sc2 then let me know, and I'll make sure you get a spot in the squad.

Approved.

Locked.

Moved.

Return to “Approved”