LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Re: Newbi needs advice.

Post by Barcode »

its cool bro. most people ignore me anyway :mad:

yer good to see you getting better ill play publics if i have time as im very busy atm.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Randul

Post by Randul »

Penguin, i would have played on tx last night but the tx public servers were down, or at least not showing up on the selection screen.

Right now im better then when i started thats for sure. I still have a ways to go. Like im still predictable with my dodging, and i still over shoot and am forced to reload during engagements. I still dont pay enough attention to the enviroment when i dodge and strafe as i end up getting stuck on a corner or obstacle and dying.
My accuracy has improved a little bit, starting to get some very good kllls. I loved using range as a buffer on the shotgun guys. Im getting more conservative of grenades, and picky as well. I dont see the point of the sonic nades, outside of annoyance and the ec nades do feel cheap tho ill usethem if im out of thermal dets. i use the pistol only for running accross the map faster, and maybe potshots at guys out there.

Ir feels good to be at the top of the score card.
Randul

Post by Randul »

Well, you can tell when the better players with higher skills come out to play... ITs a lesson in humility, which i need to be more of. I can also tell when the average to lower come out as well and seem to make up most of the roster. It seams if theres more averages then pro's ill do great and be in the top 3. But if its like today, and the high skilled players come out to play ill stay at maximum average in the middle of the scoreboard. I hate that alot of my kills today came from nade spamming, thats not a indicator of skill.(at least it wasnt in my planetside days)

It seams the things i have improved upon that lets me be great against the average joes, is the very things that get me killed against the high skilled guys. I know that i have to improve on my own, and that comes with time put in i understand that and will put in the time. Im just frustrated, i would love to get RTG at least once, and get 150+ kills in a full timer game. It seams im dodging more, but still tend to stop to aim which gets me killed. I still stop way to much i need to keep moving, and use the quick movement jumps more. The thing i most need to work on is my trigger controll( which is ironic considering i am agood shooter in real life and know all about trigger controll with real guns..) and not shooting full auto non stop at a person im engaged with. I need to do slower more controlled. Additionaly just as important, i need to figure out my aiming. Im still shooting and missing heads. I still follow heads like a water hose turned on missing its mark.

Oddly i picked up the submachine gun today and sucked with it, were i dominated with it last night. I wish i knew what that was all about..

Played a few games with barcode today and man can he play, defineately shows me were i need to be skill wise. On one map he was at the top of the board with nearly 200kills, and i was mid level with only 63 kills. Felt like a chump lol

Oh well.

Please dont take this as whining, im just spelling out what i need to work on and improve. It helps me to vent sometimes, as i get frustrated at this kinda thing..

Speaking of planetside, there rereleasing it, i cant wait, and am using this game as training for it.
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran

Post by Barcode »

I was doing bad :lmao:

Yer he is improving also we played deport.
Only people that love that map is LH and probs acpers.

In public deport shows some but very little skill due to you get spammed by 7 people at once so if you can survive ur good player. Kill wise most can hit 100 in ful game timer just keep trying and avoid mass spam areas.

Keep it up. :up:
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Rory.
MW3 Division Commander
MW3 Division Commander
STEAM: Tx_Rory

Post by Rory. »

When are you going to be online ?
A school rockstar!
In memories of Echo
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran

Post by Barcode »

because he is:
1. US it means he is on when it is late for me and later for you. He cam on last night at 12am or so my time. so 1am for the german time.

2. he is busy alot with his family therefore he comes on not as much as us nerds :p so just play with him when youu see him.

oh. help him out best you can with aim and other things. he needs to work on his aim thats what im going to do with him today :D
Rory.
MW3 Division Commander
MW3 Division Commander
STEAM: Tx_Rory

Post by Rory. »

l3arcode wrote:because he is:
1. US it means he is on when it is late for me and later for you. He cam on last night at 12am or so my time. so 1am for the german time.

2. he is busy alot with his family therefore he comes on not as much as us nerds :p so just play with him when youu see him.

oh. help him out best you can with aim and other things. he needs to work on his aim thats what im going to do with him today :D

If it's 12am in UK then in Germany it will be 1am and in Bulgaria 2am xD . I can't train him then . Sorry :slash: .
A school rockstar!
In memories of Echo

Return to “Questions”