Newbi needs advice.

Lionheart

Re: Newbi needs advice.

Post by Lionheart »

Pacio uses it often, but still he fails with it. If you want to know smth about ACP ask Numb or Ave.
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
I guess he got the message.
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: Storm's Hymne.
Randul

Post by Randul »

How do i go about getting crossfire? So the basic rifle is good then? I keep finding it shooting to the right of center? Costing me hits.

I3arccode, i would love to take you up on your offer to 1v1 with me so i can learn some more. Is it noob to get alot of my kills with the grenades? It seams about 40% of my kills are grenade kills so far..

Secondly and i dont want to over step here, but in the future when im better, i would love to join you guys. Seeing that this is a respected clan. I read online that playing on private clan servers instead of public ones is better for training and improving.
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

Its Xfire :xD:
Here is the link: http://www.xfire.com/
It is free to download.

Sure anytime. i sill get whipped by most of these guys but ill be happy to teach you some basic stuff anytime.
Hidden content:
I Get whipped by penguin alot :down: (Bad Penguin :xD: )
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Atti.
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Atti. »

Hey Randul!
Its nice to see some new players here around. I prefer to play with Sniper+Blaster (zoom+blast) tactic. Its easy to play. You zoom someone with the Sniper and then you change quickly your blaster to kill him down. If you zoom him, you know that he your enemy has only 2 hp so you can shoot him very quickly down. Well.... I dont use Acp because I dont like the weapon and I hate people that are using this weapon all over the time. On my opinion it just sucks! There are other combinations to kill your enemy very fast. You must find your own game style. I think you opened the topic to know how to get better. So... I tell you, play every day a bit and play deathmatch. Your skill comes by itself. Just train a lot and you will do it for sure. Many of the Tx-Members are playing this game for a long time. You can improve much if you play against better players. You get some new experience. Thats the recipe do get better in Republic Commando. My ingame name is Atticus so maybe we will see us on public servers ;D.

If you have X-fire then add me : lordofthevans
Good luck with your training and you will do it for sure!

Edit*: I never played the single player :cool:
Randul

Post by Randul »

Thanks for the kind words guys. last night was a busy night, only had about 5mins to play. I did manage to do very well lol. I Got 3 kills in 1 minute using the sniper gun from a perch. Of course i learned that i need to not stay in one place to long, as when i got the itch to turn around i was already inthe process of getting killed by a baddy sneaking up on me. Gotta remember to not stay in one place to long. I managed to get 2 more kills in those 5 minutes i was playing last night. Made second best on my team. Guy infront of me had 9 kills. Im hoping to do better today.

Gonna download and use xfire, thanks for the heads up. Quick question, is it a voip or a chat programe??

Edit to add this question. WHat is the message progression for kills in game, and how fast do i need to kill to progress up the message ladder?

Edit2. Im confused about xfire. I have been reading the faq but its not helping much lol. When i open the controlls tab for xfire it has commands for /call and stuff like that. What are those commands and when are where do you use them>>?
Shanks
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Shanks »

Atti. wrote:Its nice to see some new players here around. I prefer to play with Sniper+Blaster (zoom+blast) tactic. Its easy to play. You zoom someone with the Sniper and then you change quickly your blaster to kill him down. If you zoom him, you know that he your enemy has only 2 hp so you can shoot him very quickly down.
That´s the most lame tactic ever! If you arent good enough to hit someone with sniper twice or give headshots you shouldn´t use sniper! Try to improve your aiming then you dont have to give scoped hits into the body but you can give unscoped hits to the head.
Atti. wrote:Edit*: I never played the single player :cool:
fail!
Rory.
MW3 Division Commander
MW3 Division Commander
STEAM: Tx_Rory

Post by Rory. »

Add me in Xfire ( 6rory2 ) and i'll give you some basic training . After you learn the basic stuff and get little better you can ask Legend or someone who has more experience than me . When you get good enough to get accepted in a clan you'll play a lot matches with the members and you'll get better without even noticing .

Edit: I just readed that he have a problem with Xfire . Someone help him ? My English sucks and i can't ...
A school rockstar!
In memories of Echo
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Why would he ask Legend, all he will get is

'Point and Clik'

Most BS you read all day^
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

DC.LegenD wrote:Point and clik.
He already has.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Randul

Post by Randul »

Lil update,

Firstly i wanted to say a maor THANK YOU to I3arcode(barcode) for taking time away from his day to do a 1v1 training session with me. His tips and things he has showed me has started to pay off. Again i thank you barcode.

Today is proof of that training. I just finished a full timer tdm.(I think the full timer is 30minutes) For the entire match i was consistantly in 3rd place out of a full roster of team mates. the 2 guys in front ofme had about 20 kills on me, with the leader of my team having 108 when he logged out for the night(with about 10 mins left at that point). Shortly there after the 2nd place guy logged out and that left me in the lead of my team. I dont consider it a real lead team point wise considering it took people logging to get me there. So i consider my consistant 3rd place on red team my good achievement. At the end of the match, i ended up with 67kills to my name. Which is farking good for me. I used every trick he showed me and did very well. I still have a lot to learn, and intergrate but ill get there. For starters im not doing the quick jumps as much as i should( you know the quick jump left and right and forward and backwards i hope i described it right) and i really need to work on my accuracy while dodging. I had plenty of opportunities that i wasted due to poor aiming. Guys whom had i aimed a lil better and put the rounds on him would have increased my score above were i finished today.

I also learned im better at defending then attacking. I stayed back towards and in my area and attacked certain points of entry to our staging area. I scored many kills this way. Dont think i got many kills at all with attacking there side. Is that a dis honorable tactic guys, or did i do ok??

Well thanks for reading my wall of text, and i thank everyone who shared tips and helpfull advice with me, especialy barcode.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

On Lockdown :p? I think the 2 guys above of you were me and Ironhide, that's the score i had when I left^^ :lmao:

Randul

Post by Randul »

Penguin, i must have somehow not payed close attention to your name when i was playing hehe. Had i noticed you tx guys on i would have said something. I know i was no were near as good as the guy on blue team who scored 155 kills at the end but for me that was the best fps performance todate.

I remember getting a decent number of kills in that map becuase of a few blue members who would stand in that hall way and try to shoot all the way over at us in our hall way. Not sure why they were missing so badly but i remember nailing a few guys trying to do that. Heck they would just stand there with there backs to that wall and i would pump them from accross the map lol.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Add my xfire and we can play 1v1 and stuff :)

its below my avatar to the left.

Randul

Post by Randul »

lil update lol.

The day after my last post, i put in a horrid experiance. I just didint hit my grove.

Tonight was different.. I hit my grove and Honestly took the lead on a tdm with my own skills. It felt good to see me several kills above the next guy behind me. I was at the top of the leader boards for quite a few maps tonight and i have barcode and the rest of you to thank for it.

One thing im not used to during tonights games is the acp repeater*(submachine gun). The server starts republics out with the dc 17m and the trando with the acp machine gun. I alwasy do auto select and for somereason got put on trando all night. I got alot of trigger time on the acp repeater tonight and found my self getting more kills with it then the shotty and the dc17m. Tho ill say this, when i picked up the dc17m i was no less effective with it. I think i should stay with the dc17 tho, seeing as i need to focus on one weapon at a time for training purposes.

Ps. Barcode, if your there bro, i didnt mean to ignore you the other day. I had logged in the morning to check email before work and xfire logged in automaticly. I forgot to log out of it and sat there online all day. So my bad on that one brother.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

On tx tdm both spawn with dc-17m ;)

Return to “Questions”