ScarV made a big mistake!

About the game.
ScarV

ScarV made a big mistake!

Post by ScarV »

Ok guys... everybody knows that my english is not so good so pls tolerate it.

At first what I want say is ''SORRY'' ! I want to re-join Tx and I hope u guys can understand it better with my follow text.
Why I left Tx actually ? I've seen eXact more and more aktive, that is what I rly need in a clan... Tx was and is still aktive too but eXact was one of my good old-homie-clan from the past with good old players like Matzey, Lyon and so on.
I dont know what I should do. Either I decide me finally for ''one'' CLan and stay there ( Tx ) or I leave Tx with a bad feeling and join my good old eXact clan.
Ok.. so.. I decided me for eXact... and now.... I regret it. Rly. I said me, c'mon ScarV stay now in one clan and fuck off the rest clans.... I thought... but ok... it happened and yes.
A second important point is ''Vash'' in this story. He spoke in my conscience and said that he actually wanted me back in Tx. We had a longer xfire-conversation but.. fact is... that in the end I came to the solution to want to Tx again. On the other side I always thought about that ''leave-shit''. Why u left? Was it ok? and so on...
Some of you are angry of my now what I can rly understand I mean... why I left Tx again after 1 month ? I was the first who got a promotion from pacio... its just an example... all that I forgot in this moment and left tx. Shit...
I just want to come back again. I had a very nice time with u guys and so should it be again. Especially a very big sry by Vash, Penguin and Pacio.

This is a neutral topic. Vash said me to do this with the aim to see how u guys react with this here...

Sry again guys... rly.

When this here have an good end Vash decided to let me again in the Tx-Community. Bad... you know guys...
Some facts about me in RepCom
Hidden content:
» I started RepCom for extactly 5 Years 2007 02.08.2012 «
» My first RepCom-Name was Chief 117 «
Other names which Ive took longer were ThaXoZ, Scar(f), Valerion, DartZ, EmineM, SamyDeluxe, KanyeWest, Dominator, Conan, Ai Haibara, KroxX, Chief, James Ryan. «
»In this clans I were: RRP, TX, RC, MA, GG, RS, eXact, NG(CoD), SK, UC, SA and GS «
» My best TDM-Score I ever had was in Area17 with 514 kills «
» My best Deathmatch-K/D Score was 64 : 0 on Lockdown and highest DM-Score was on Depot with 234 kills. «
» In MA I was the longest time «
» Nobody changed so many RepCom-Names than me «
» I have exactly 1287 houes Rep-Com time «
» My best ping I ever had I had exactly 7 seconds with a 18'ping «
Pacio
Veteran
Veteran

Re: ScarV made a big mistake!

Post by Pacio »

Oh my god. Seriously. I'm sorry Scarv, but it's a big no from me. I'm not angry because you left TX now, I'm angry because you left eXact. And that's not because you're a noob and you should be exact blablabla, it's just because you proved once again that you are not loyal to any clan. It had to be your home and you spent there less time you spent here, seriously?
Also, I don't see any point in letting you join a third time, I remind you it's against our rules. You may say 'you can make an exception!' but look at your past and ask yourself: what did I do for TX? Nothing.
Guys like Samo or Ironhide could join more times because they've been loyal to us and did a lot for TeamXtreme, but all you could do is leaving twice and both times after less than 1 month.
And now you come saying you're so sorry. Everyone regrets to leave TeamXtreme sooner or later, and if we had to accept all those guys who come here and cry because of their mistake we wouldn't even be considered as a serious clan. I can't believe that Vash will seriously let you re-app, and if this happens don't even count on my vote.
Sorry Scarv but you already had your last chance.
RTG COUNTER: 113
Hidden content:
Epic moments with epic team mates!

]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: and btw
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: tea is not that great all in all.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: now you've crossed the line
---------------------------------
]-TX-[»ApFeL: u like that expression
]-TX-[»ApFeL: seriously
]-TX-[»ApFeL: gtfo
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmLCom}: srsly
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmLCom}: gtfo
Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever.
NOW DANCE, FUCKER, DANCE!
Apfel
Kappa Private
Kappa Private

Post by Apfel »

everything is already said in your leave-topic. You just dont deserve it to re-rejoin. In the most apps people talk about being mature and the right behaviour, if you come in again those thoughts would count nothing anymore. I would no-vote you but sadly, i can't
--
Ich finde wirklich du hattest hier deine chancen und du hast dich aus freien stücken gegen tx entschieden und du hast es damit aus freien stücken verbockt. Ich weiß nicht was vash seine gedanken dabei sind und was er in dir sieht, aber wenn du wieder eine chance erhalten würdest, wär das ein schlag ins gesicht für alles wofür tx für micht steht. Ich könnte es nicht verstehen und ich glaube auch ich stehe da nicht alleine da.
Pi-Pa-Pacio Image
]-TX-[•Pac¡o.™{OmCpt}: oh god
]-TX-[•Pac¡o.™{OmCpt}: you're so awesome
]-TX-[•Pac¡o.™{OmCpt}: you know i love you, right? :3

Hidden content:

krauser
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by krauser »

(Ye, I'm posting on 3 o'clock in the morning, lol)

Many people have lost their trust in you now and this is why we can't let you back (this soon). It is true that we are making exceptions. But to achieve such an exception, it takes a lot to deserve it.
"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right."
Henry Ford
"Wo Konflikte sind, ist immer auch Emotion, ist Energie, ist Weiterentwicklung - oder auch Untergang. Wo Konflikte fehlen, ist Harmonie und Kooperation - oder auch Langeweile, Stillstand und Erstarrung."

Lyon
STEAM: txlyon

Post by Lyon »

Whats going on with u? U didnt even wrote a leave topic on our page and want join tx again.
If u get denied here, then dont come back to eXact again. :nutty:

Liegt der Camper tot im Keller war der Rusher wieder schneller.
Liegt der Rusher tot daneben hat der Camper nen Kollegen.
Liegen alle drei im eck , dann gibts' nen' Cheater so ein Dreck.
War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by War »

I did not like you, you came in TX, right, then you left, i said in myself "Ho, good news", and you want to come back again ?

I posted on your app "worst clanhopper" and then Vash replied with another one, you want to beat him to have the record of clans ?

Well, i don't care if i'm rude, but gtfo.
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."
Skcorn
TX Judge - Veteran - BF3 Advisor
TX Judge - Veteran - BF3 Advisor
STEAM: WALKINGDEAD888

Post by Skcorn »

NOOBING DOES NOT HEAL IMPOTENCE
Hidden content:
Me proud, thank you guys!
Heroes
LoL Member
LoL Member

Post by Heroes »

Srsly i have right at all...why u accept him matzey,world,lyon...why, u thought he will be loyal? I'm sure he will be not.
Skyred
Omicron 2nd Lieutenant
Omicron 2nd Lieutenant
LoL Name: TXSkyred

Post by Skyred »

Seriously, you leave TX... 1 week after you say: I'm back. Why If you have choice eXact you leave it now. And re-join us. You have do a choice. And you do it so, If you think TX is a machine for enter always in it... So you won't be welcome. Or If you realy want to join again and never leave it. Improve it.
Last edited by Skyred on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
»»»»»»»»»»]-TX-[Skyred™{OmSMj} -]TeamXtreme[-. Thank you Splatter<3
Omicron
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Wow Scarv.... this is the worst shit you've done. Even my patience has limits and you've just reached it. You actually abused my trust...

Sorry, but don't expect to join TX again.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Judge
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Judge »

Gtfo.

'nuff said.
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: lol i don't like digimon >:
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: just the first season :>
Reaper
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by Reaper »

xDDDDD

Scarv you are so .....omfg^^

you left tx then u are join exact after 1-2 weeks re join tx biggest clan hopper ever and now
u can join hor or idk loool
Vash wrote:Wow Scarv.... this is the worst shit you've done. Even my patience has limits and you've just reached it. You actually abused my trust...

Sorry, but don't expect to join TX again.
]-TX-[»ApFeL: alter hier war grad end der armageddonsturm :D
]-TX-[•Reaper{OmPvt}: lol
]-TX-[»ApFeL: sowas siehste sonst nur im fernshene^^
]-TX-[•Reaper{OmPvt}: bei uns is immer noch 27 grad und heiss wie deine mutter
]-TX-[•Reaper{OmPvt}: :D
]-TX-[»ApFeL: ja das ging von einer minute auf die andere :D
Rageful Bean
LoL Member
LoL Member
STEAM: Rageful Bean
XBOX Gamertag: Rageful Bean
LoL Name: Crumpet y0

Post by Rageful Bean »

Now you're out of eXact too...

I feel sad for you
ScarV

Post by ScarV »

Vash, you have the donation to retune people like my everytime and I rly do it.
Im a person who you can retune very fast for a thing. You wrote so much in x fire
that im in the end lost my self-confidence and made a re-join-topic here.
It was midnight, I was tired and just wanted play a but repcom and then you contact me in x fire with the harmless sentence ''Hey ScarV, everything is right?'' and after 15 minutes i opened this topic. I rly had the notion to come back, idk why. It was midnight and your 15-minutes-babble had the result that i made this here, fine rly.
Just let me in the future and make your games with another people but not with me!
Some facts about me in RepCom
Hidden content:
» I started RepCom for extactly 5 Years 2007 02.08.2012 «
» My first RepCom-Name was Chief 117 «
Other names which Ive took longer were ThaXoZ, Scar(f), Valerion, DartZ, EmineM, SamyDeluxe, KanyeWest, Dominator, Conan, Ai Haibara, KroxX, Chief, James Ryan. «
»In this clans I were: RRP, TX, RC, MA, GG, RS, eXact, NG(CoD), SK, UC, SA and GS «
» My best TDM-Score I ever had was in Area17 with 514 kills «
» My best Deathmatch-K/D Score was 64 : 0 on Lockdown and highest DM-Score was on Depot with 234 kills. «
» In MA I was the longest time «
» Nobody changed so many RepCom-Names than me «
» I have exactly 1287 houes Rep-Com time «
» My best ping I ever had I had exactly 7 seconds with a 18'ping «
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

No.

Locked.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.

Return to “Republic Commando”