About the game.
Sunny
LoL Member
LoL Member
XBOX Gamertag: RokkaFellah
LoL Name: Beatlefield

ScarV

Post by Sunny »

As you maybe noticed, ScarV made an new application in RedCell.
http://redcellgaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5278" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He tried to fish sympathy at first and opened afterwards his application. Now my question is, did he tried in TeamXtreme aswell? It's about his loyality, was RedCell his first try or after your deny?

At the moment there are 2 Votes and 2 No-Votes, so this is pretty relevant for his application.
Angela Merkel wrote:Das Internet ist für uns alle #Neuland.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Re: ScarV

Post by Vash »

CHIEF is banned from TeamXtreme.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Aphex
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander
STEAM: hughd007

Post by Aphex »

Scarv has repeatedly failed to display loyalty when he has joined clans, and unfortunately he has lost the respect of many in the process. As Vash said, he can't join TX again.
'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»TEAM XTREME Division Commander«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'
Hidden content:
Judge
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Judge »

He's the most idiot guy I've ever seen in my gaming career. All he does is asslicking people in order to get recruited in their clan and then he leaves the clan. He has done this shit so many times...

He doesn't deserve to be in a respectful clan such as RedCell in my opinion. Actually he simply doesn't deserve to be in a clan. He should just uninstall this game and leave this community in which he lost the respect of almost everyone.

Too bad Status seems to like him...
ScarV wrote:Im sry for my shit in the past. It happened so many shit which Ive done in the past but I cant do it retrogressive. Only with this application I can show that I rly mean it seriously. I rly regret my decision to left RedCell especially Status trust me and I failed.
Let me show you guys this last time that I rly want to be in this clan again. Im all the time open for matches.

However... I rly can understand the increase precariousness to trust me once again.
Seriously, how can anyone still trust these bullshits. It's rather funny actually. :lmao:
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: lol i don't like digimon >:
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: just the first season :>
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Judge wrote:He doesn't deserve to be in a respectful clan such as RedCell (...)
I lol'd.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by War »

Dumbest RepCom player ever.
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Vash wrote:
Judge wrote:He doesn't deserve to be in a respectful clan such as RedCell (...)
I lol'd.
I couldn't even find such a BS funny.

Also, lol @ scarv.

Most BS you read all day^

Return to “Republic Commando”