** OFFICIAL ** Repcom Handbook

About the game.
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: ** OFFICIAL ** Repcom Handbook

Post by Ironhide »

Great post Penguin! Really enjoyed reading it :D

But you missed some things, will tell you on xfire since I have to think about a few, but things like ironing, storms brb etc. come into my mind instantly
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
NeXiS
LoL Member
LoL Member
STEAM: brogamer3
BATTLE.NET: UnbreakableD
LoL Name: AngelusIustitia

Post by NeXiS »

Hahahahahah nice pengu :D :up: :rofl:
]-TX-[NeXiS{OmPFC}
ImageImage
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

I fixed Scarv. Correct is:

"when a Nade a Weaps is the for sure Nades"
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Žarbon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Žarbon »

Cancer - Excuse by poor nerd cunts to get into TX
You have to mention Stewie in S about this.

You can't forget these times guys, right. :troll:

[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst kein teamwork.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst ne shotty und ne dunkle ecke.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Das ist alles.
Yourself

Post by Yourself »

Drugy - [Penguin should invent some colorful description]

Veteran - A CWO or Commander who has become too bad for his title is demoted to this rank.

Yourself - Is friends with JB.
sig censored
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Yourself wrote:Drugy - [Penguin should invent some colorful description]

Veteran - A CWO or Commander who has become too bad for his title is demoted to this rank.

Yourself - Is friends with JB.
Nice. I'll definitely add some of these. Vet one isn't true, except for Crimson and Pacio.

Most BS you read all day^
Žarbon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Žarbon »

Yourself wrote:Veteran - A CWO or Commander who has become too bad for his title is demoted to this rank.
Fuck you.

This is not the reason. Did you ever think that the member can lose interest in playing rc and kicking your ass all the years ingame or that he is to busy with the real life? Ofc the skill will be reduced automatically from time to time by inactivity.

Btw. are you that annoying bastard who used the voice sounds ingame every 3-5 seconds with "Ha-ha-ha-ha"???

[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst kein teamwork.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst ne shotty und ne dunkle ecke.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Das ist alles.
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Žarbon wrote:Btw. are you that annoying bastard who used the voice sounds ingame every 3-5 seconds with "Ha-ha-ha-ha"???
As far as I remember, yes, he was. Yourself has always been kind of the "YOUR_GOD" from RedCell. This could even explain why he likes fuckshit humans such as JB and others. No offense.
Yourself wrote:Veteran - A CWO or Commander who has become too bad for his title is demoted to this rank.
This couldnt be further from the truth in so many points.

1) Not every commander is good (Pacio :D)
2) Ive barely seen any CWO getting Veteran rank unless he quits playing. Storm is an exception, he switches between those ranks every few days.
3) A veteran is higher ranked than a commander.
4) The fact that Barcode is RepCom veteran pretty much revokes 3), so as it turns out I agree with Yourself, Veteran is meaningless nowadays.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Iron, Veteran is now a division specific rank. So for example: Barcode would only be Vet in League of Legends, and I would only be vet in Republic Commando.

Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Penguin wrote:Iron, Veteran is now a division specific rank. So for example: Barcode would only be Vet in League of Legends, and I would only be vet in Republic Commando.
Youve told me about that already but Barcode is listed as Veteran in the Republic Commando memberlist.

EDIT:
I've just read your Drugy text, it is brilliant, but I have to add something.

Original text first.
Hidden content:
Drugy - Really the most disabled human ever seen by anyone. He is extremely ugly, really one of the most ugly repcom players, including both Scarv and Stewie. He claims that he had to dump his "girlfriend" because one woman was not enough for him. The ugly girl in his photo was confirmed to be his sister. However, it is possible he still slept with her. Also, Drugy is really disabled. He is so retarded that he managed to fail all of his final exams at school due to "exam anxiety". What a disabled fuckshit.
Didn't he cry on TS when you told him he got kicked from TX? Should be mentioned, also, write a similiar text about Aquaz.

Btw. another addition:

Gracing - Describes the action of joining a clan with the purpose of stealing as many players as possible from one or multiple division, the player and his followers usually leave all at once. This verb is based on the player Grace (recently known as Gratze, what a bs name btw) who literally did this 300 times and counting.
Judge
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Judge »

Lol, guys like Krauser, Acer, Artman, Davy, Lethal, Zarbon, Hasero and several others who are inactive now were still amazing players when they totally turned inactive. They could be CWO now, but I'm not sure that this rank existed back then. I don't think you know much about our clan...

Anyway, a few others:
White skin: something which makes disabled people think they are hackers.
"Z": letter added at the end of a name which is supposed to make you look like a gangster but which rather looks like homosexual. Ex: "DrugZ".
Bumpmapping quality: 2nd greatest fail of repcom (Admin is 1st)
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: lol i don't like digimon >:
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: just the first season :>
Drift
Veteran - LoL Division Commander
Veteran - LoL Division Commander

Post by Drift »

Toggling - What America does around every corner.
Ben - Shittiest way to end an app while attempting to successfully complete an application.
Genau - German word for exactly, used excessively by Germans when flaming or while getting owned. (see Vash, Noluck, Storm, Crimson, Zafiro, Ironhide, ScarV and World)

[14:45] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: [21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: i wanna wine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: and dine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: touch you in all the places you want me to

[16:09] EnDever(TAG-BITCHES): HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS TX DRIFT
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

Drift wrote:Toggling - What America does around every corner but snap they remain terrible.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Judge wrote:
Lol, guys like Krauser, Acer, Artman, Davy, Lethal, Zarbon, Hasero and several others who are inactive now were still amazing players when they totally turned inactive. They could be CWO now, but I'm not sure that this rank existed back then. I don't think you know much about our clan...
Nice post.

But Zarbon is CWO, noob.

I personally only found the Vet rank lost value when Pacio became one. Hence I decided I would be CWO at that time.

Judge
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Judge »

Penguin wrote:
Judge wrote:
Nice post.

But Zarbon is CWO, noob.
Thought so aswell, but I edited my post when I saw that he was marked Veteran in his profile...
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: lol i don't like digimon >:
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: just the first season :>

Return to “Republic Commando”