LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Re: Retiring from DivCom/Leaving TX SWRC Division

Post by Barcode »

Best of Luck Aphex let me know if you want to play at some point, hit me up on Xfire if you can would be nice to say hi once in a while.

This conversation is completely pointless and is becoming only flame and hate. Instead of starting arguments like usual why not just say best of luck to person leaving, they have their reasons they don't need to tell you but aphex did, they are not for discussion that is not why he told you his decision upon leaving the division. Accept it and flame elsewhere please.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Locked.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Post by Hasero »

Sorry to post on an locked topic, but i have some words to.

ITs a real pain to see you guys leave, although i agree with Judge and Pacio.

But im not going to be in your way, its a pity to see you guys go but you clearly have given alot of thought about it.

Its a real bummer that this division is fallen apart so quick all of a sudden. Lets all do something about it, instead of making it worse. And this counts for everyone.

Guys if we continue like this there wont be a TX anymore. And thats the last thing we want.
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
krauser
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by krauser »

#UNLOCKED# This topic is just one day old and I trust everyone to have a serious conversation about this.

So this is the way it goes... again. I've been in this clan for ages and this is what happens every 1-2 years. The same reason - which is the bad behaviour of a few members in TX - leads to the same reactions over and over again (3-4 leavings within a few days). It is a pain in the ass that TX as a whole and the concerned members in special don't learn a thing from it. I'm tired of this.

On the other way, it's a pity that problems and bad behaviour in special in TX have to lead to retirements instead of real solutions. I know that it is hard to find a deal with "problem makers". But still..

Aphex, Penguin and Drift, I remember you three as awesome members, have fun in whatever you will do now!

A few more comments:
Aphex wrote: I came to TX thinking it would be my final home in the game but I also expected SWRC to have completely subsided by now. The fact that there are still people playing today shows me that there are still opportunities to do something new and different in this game.
Wrong. I was also surprised that "RC is still existing", but it is just a really really slow death that RepCom is dying. RepCom is at a real low activity rate, compared to 2010 for example. You won't be able to raise the activity permanently. People have tried to reanimate RC like you in more bright times and didn't make it. Just think of the new maps and game modes or the separations of TX which were made, like RS earlier. Purpose of these actions was to raise activity in RC, but they failed all together. The problem is that these actions (new maps, game modes and clans) only take effect inside the game community. No new player outside RC will be attracted to play this game.
Aphex wrote: Wheres the fun in being a game where there is only really 1 team still active in Europe?
Assuming that there are mostly members with good behaviour: Take a headset, play an internal match, have fun. There is no actual need to play against another clan. Sure, it is a bit more thrilling to have a scrim. But to be honest: This does only count for a game which isn't already dead (remember how thrilling scrims in former years were).
Pacio wrote: take this game as it is: dead. You can make 2-3-4-5-6 different clans to raise the "competition", but if a game has 30 players, it doesn't matter whether there are 2 or 4 clans, because as far as the amount of players keeps lowering, the game dies.
True.
"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right."
Henry Ford
"Wo Konflikte sind, ist immer auch Emotion, ist Energie, ist Weiterentwicklung - oder auch Untergang. Wo Konflikte fehlen, ist Harmonie und Kooperation - oder auch Langeweile, Stillstand und Erstarrung."

Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

I fully agree with Krauser - well said!

I only locked it, because I simply believe this conversation will not lead to anywhere.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Aphex
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander
STEAM: hughd007

Post by Aphex »

You make some good points there Krauser. I actually agree with quite a lot of what you said. However I disagree with some points also; I never implied that the game is anywhere near as active as it used to be or that it will get any more active through my actions. We all know this game is old and getting ever closer to the end of its time. But personally I believe that making a new team still does create enjoyment beyond purely playing just interns. You mention people trying and failing to start and maintain clans in 2010, and yeah they didn't last forever and nor will any others including TX.. every team has a lifespan and some last longer than others. My point is, things are only what you make of them to be. If you don't play often because feel that the game is dead, you are inadvertently killing the game a bit more by not playing. If you want to make a small team with some friends to enjoy playing the game, it will be just that.

I enjoy playing with people in TX and i have played interns with them for a long time. I don't expect making a new team to suddenly expand the game or anything. It is purely creating a new dynamic to the game. At the end of the day, people can look at this negatively, or you can try and see the positive in it.
'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»TEAM XTREME Division Commander«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'
Hidden content:
Pacio
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Pacio »

Aphex wrote:But personally I believe that making a new team still does create enjoyment beyond purely playing just interns.
This is true if we're talking about a really big community, but that's not our case at all! You will end up playing with the same guys as before but using a different tag.
Aphex wrote:My point is, things are only what you make of them to be. If you don't play often because feel that the game is dead, you are inadvertently killing the game a bit more by not playing.
You have to consider the game as dead when its servers are empty, and this is pretty much what happens now, when if you're lucky the max people you can get in the only not-empty public server is 13-14. You can't still act like everything's the same when you only play with the same 9 guys in a week eventhough you've been "active" (which is what happened to me lately). It might be true that we're inadvertently killing the game, but that's only because we are not able to play it even if we try to be active.
Aphex wrote: I enjoy playing with people in TX and i have played interns with them for a long time. I don't expect making a new team to suddenly expand the game or anything. It is purely creating a new dynamic to the game. At the end of the day, people can look at this negatively, or you can try and see the positive in it.
I think that what we all were trying to say is that it's just a pity to see you guys leaving TX because of lack of fun, since you were two (three if we count Penguin aswell) of the most loyal and friendly members around. You can decide what you want but everyone here would be happier with you as clanmates just as before.
RTG COUNTER: 113
Hidden content:
Epic moments with epic team mates!

]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: and btw
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: tea is not that great all in all.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: now you've crossed the line
---------------------------------
]-TX-[»ApFeL: u like that expression
]-TX-[»ApFeL: seriously
]-TX-[»ApFeL: gtfo
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmLCom}: srsly
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmLCom}: gtfo
Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever.
NOW DANCE, FUCKER, DANCE!
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

@ Pacio

When not in same clan, you get to take much less shit and tell people where to shove it and match ruining vs another clan makes TX look like kids so I guess Vash will finally do something about it.

Most BS you read all day^
Žarbon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Žarbon »

When I was active from 2005-2010 I thought I would be the last player who will stay until the game dies. But that was just a childish thought.

But you guys are overdoing this shit.

I don't play games since 2011 but I would like to give you a piece of advice.

Start a new MAIN GAME FOR TeamXtreme. A game that is very good, most played and a game that everyone's PC can handle it's system requirements.

1.TX's member list will raise

2. There will be more fun playing with more and new player mates

While you are still playing this old bullsh*t game other are enjoying their fun with more cool and modern games like BF4, COD Series ( I hate them all), Crysis 3 etc..

I like Fraz and his dedication about creating some new things for RC.

But in my opinion its sad watching a man who's almost 40 years old, spending so much time for a shit game like RC. DID ANYONE TRIED HIS INVENTIONS? NOT? I guess you give fuck about it.

So back to the advice.

LAUNCH FINALLY A NEW MAIN GAME. You, no we are still outdated with our main game.

It's time to be updated. :cereal:

[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst kein teamwork.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst ne shotty und ne dunkle ecke.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Das ist alles.
Apfel
Kappa Private
Kappa Private

Post by Apfel »

Žarbon wrote:When I was active from 2005-2010

I don't play games since 2011
I cant remember one single post of you where you dont mention this.
Why is telling everybody that shit so fucking important to you?
Pi-Pa-Pacio Image
]-TX-[•Pac¡o.™{OmCpt}: oh god
]-TX-[•Pac¡o.™{OmCpt}: you're so awesome
]-TX-[•Pac¡o.™{OmCpt}: you know i love you, right? :3

Hidden content:

NoLuck/NoSkill
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by NoLuck/NoSkill »

I have fun playing repcom with the few people that are left.
I dont need public servers with 32 people on them and I dont need 5vs5 clan matches against other clans every evening.
I enjoy playing it more than any other multiplayer game, so why should I stop?

If we would think repcom is as bs as you say do you really think we would still be playing it?

Also TX has another active division, it may be for a very gay game, but it is also the biggest competitiv game out there atm. So if the member count will raise it will most likely be throught the LoL division.

Starting a completly new division is useless imo as long as there arent atleast 3 people already in the clan who are highly motivated to manage it.

Edit: Gratz to Inferno btw :up:
ImageImage
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Apfel wrote:

This is what I mean! :)

Žarbon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Žarbon »

Penguin wrote:
Apfel wrote:

This is what I mean! :)

So you've got problem with this? Didn't know there are guys who can get psychologically disturbed by reading such sentences.

Well, I think I have to write more of these. Let's see how many will leave the clan. :troll:

[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst kein teamwork.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst ne shotty und ne dunkle ecke.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Das ist alles.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Žarbon wrote: So you've got problem with this? Didn't know there are guys who can get psychologically disturbed by reading such sentences.

Well, I think I have to write more of these. Let's see how many will leave the clan. :troll:
I mean the flaming at you just because you wrote that you do not play anymore fridgeless noob! ;)

Return to “Republic Commando”