Well, but my pc is still too bad for COD4 :D
]-TX-[NeXiS{OmPFC}
ImageImage
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: Games TODAY

Post by Ironhide »

Are you guys still playing matches? Penguin mentioned some sort of "10 years RepCom anniversary"-match next month, Id actually be interested, anyone knows something about it?
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
NoLuck/NoSkill
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by NoLuck/NoSkill »

Ironhide wrote:Are you guys still playing matches? Penguin mentioned some sort of "10 years RepCom anniversary"-match next month, Id actually be interested, anyone knows something about it?
Yeah I was thinking about that. Wanted to make a thread soon, maybe try contacting some of the older members who dont visit the forum that frequently directly and reach out to members of other clans too. The more people show up the better.

Since its so hard to get a specific date where everyone has time I thought maybe we could do an anniversary week where everyone tries to come online as much as possible? Dunno if we can get enough people for that tho, I wont be having that much time either because of exams :/

Would be nice to hear if anyone else is interested.
ImageImage
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

NoLuck/NoSkill wrote:Yeah I was thinking about that. Wanted to make a thread soon, maybe try contacting some of the older members who dont visit the forum that frequently directly and reach out to members of other clans too. The more people show up the better.

Since its so hard to get a specific date where everyone has time I thought maybe we could do an anniversary week where everyone tries to come online as much as possible? Dunno if we can get enough people for that tho, I wont be having that much time either because of exams :/

Would be nice to hear if anyone else is interested.
That sounds like a good idea, you should try to post on several forums to get more people involved (although I doubt we could reach anyone outside of RC and TX). Would probably be better to create a separated topic for this. Im not on Xfire or any other PC messenger regularly, would be nice to have an alternative way of keeping this community together aside from the forums. Not a huge fan of Whatsapp so Id recommend Cyberdust, thatd be a good way for us to organize this group and maybe make sure we stay in touch beyond RepCom
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

I'm in ! But it depends on the date

I agree with Ironhide because I also can't connect on xfire/steam these days (why not using fb? I think a majority of us uses it)
Click for watching:
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Because Ironhide is scared of NSA.

You must use PixieDust or NOFBICIANSACommunicatorProv5createdbyEPICADMINv5.232.31.31.314.14151.41.41.31.3.13.1.31.3.13.

I would be interested to play, if scrublord Vash is willing to go back to being owned by me for a few games...

Most BS you read all day^
Aphex
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander
STEAM: hughd007

Post by Aphex »

give me a date and ill try and arrange to not be working
'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»TEAM XTREME Division Commander«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'
Hidden content:
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

I'm in
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Anybody up for a few matches this weekend? Got some days off and would actually like to play RepCom again
NoLuck/NoSkill
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by NoLuck/NoSkill »

Not celebrating carnival dressed as ironhide? :>
Hidden content:
ImageImage
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

NoLuck/NoSkill wrote:Not celebrating carnival dressed as ironhide? :>
Hidden content:
Fortunately we dont celebrate that crap in Hamburg :wink: But yeah, my Ironhide costume is pretty neat.
Hidden content:
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Ironhide wrote:Anybody up for a few matches this weekend? Got some days off and would actually like to play RepCom again
Hey Iron!

I'm in.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Vash wrote:
Ironhide wrote:Anybody up for a few matches this weekend? Got some days off and would actually like to play RepCom again
Hey Iron!

I'm in.
Hey Vash! Sounds good, hope some others will show up too. Working on WP9 as we speak! :lmao:
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Make it like Microsoft: make WP10! We skip version 9 as it's bad.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Vash wrote:Make it like Microsoft: make WP10! We skip version 9 as it's bad.
Great idea, and after that we will do it like Mozilla: Monthly updates that dont change anything.

Cant get the game to work right now, reinstalled it and it worked fine, then downloaded WarPack (with the Updater only, didnt know if my local files are up to date) and it wont launch anymore. It just crashes after the Nvidia video. What did you do to my WarPack?

Update: Fixed it by re-installing the game and copying the WP files from my local hard drive, same amount of files and size as the folder which used the WP Updater. There seems to be a problem with it though, not sure what it is, but neither mode worked in that folder

Return to “Republic Commando”