SWRC Tribute

About the game.
train6

SWRC Tribute

Post by train6 »

Dear RepCom players,

I've been working on a project about SWRC this year. I don't know if some of u will see this, iit's somehow too late but here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dprNm9-KhXA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hope some of u will enjoy it!

ScyFy
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Re: SWRC Tribute

Post by SAMO »

Hey Train !

Thank you for this, it was absolutely cool ! The effort you made to make all this is enormous and I can not say anything else than respect. It's just great and fits perfectly with the SWRC's atmosphere.

I almost had a tear when you showed the UG clan on the UG Museum map. Watching my former mates from UG in such postures and putting me next to my best mate Vicper is the best you could have done.
Time flies, I'm feeling really nostalgic and I really wish we could go back 10 years in the past and do all of this again, when everything was much easilier. Thanks to your video and thanks to you, it was a great moment of emotion you gave to me. Now I feel like we can go on without this game and eventhough it's over we'll be a part of it forever. Thanks again.
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

What an awesome work !!! Congratulations Train6. I fully enjoyed watching this, and I'm happy to stay with this ending with Sev alive :)

1000 Thank you for this
Click for watching:
train6

Post by train6 »

Thank you for your message iit was really important and touching for me that u could see this.

Hope the best for u
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Post by Hasero »

SAMO wrote: Time flies, I'm feeling really nostalgic and I really wish we could go back 10 years in the past and do all of this again, when everything was much easilier. Thanks to your video and thanks to you, it was a great moment of emotion you gave to me. Now I feel like we can go on without this game and eventhough it's over we'll be a part of it forever. Thanks again.
This.

Very well done Train!
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad

Return to “Republic Commando”