HWKILLER MP PATCH

About the game.
THEFRAZSCOTLAND

HWKILLER MP PATCH

Post by THEFRAZSCOTLAND »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LeudWwxMy0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:hurr: :hurr:
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: HWKILLER MP PATCH

Post by Penguin »

0/2
0/32
0/32
0/32
0/32
0/32
0/32

Very useful Killer, thanks man.

Most BS you read all day^
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

Penguin wrote:0/2
0/32
0/32
0/32
0/32
0/32
0/32

Very useful Killer, thanks man.
:xD:
THEFRAZSCOTLAND

samo and penguin u could of played each other ? sounds rude but u know what i mean. i was on the other day playing teyjey and viral and 7ds guys were on also.like 2 am. anyways i dont know why tx havent made patch same as this to dominate the galaxy like i would have expected.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

THEFRAZSCOTLAND wrote:samo and penguin u could of played each other ? sounds rude but u know what i mean.
I don't abuse defenseless creatures...

The patch is useless. No one plays on the servers, anyone who does can just IP join a server instead.

On a side note:

I actually played my first game of repcom in years about a week ago (won every game, of course) and after 20 seconds on Killer's server I RQ (a surprise I know) and demanded to play on US as it feels 100x better than killers servers. Since all the servers on this patch are hosted by killer it makes the patch fall into a new undefined category somewhere between useless and offensive.

@Samo I might be tempted to host a server if you want to get farmed in 1v1. Then I can post in the repcom discord about how I rekt u and that you suck in 2019 and we can have a 30 page battle over a game that died years ago because repcom drama never dies... Nah but on a serious note join the discord, this actually still happens regularly and its hilarious. https://discord.gg/DrzzDtV" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:lmao:

Pacio
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Pacio »

I would love to catch up with you guys, too.

I miss Damon's trolling techniques.
RTG COUNTER: 113
Hidden content:
Epic moments with epic team mates!

]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: and btw
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: tea is not that great all in all.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: now you've crossed the line
---------------------------------
]-TX-[»ApFeL: u like that expression
]-TX-[»ApFeL: seriously
]-TX-[»ApFeL: gtfo
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmLCom}: srsly
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmLCom}: gtfo
Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever.
NOW DANCE, FUCKER, DANCE!
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

Penguin wrote:
THEFRAZSCOTLAND wrote:samo and penguin u could of played each other ? sounds rude but u know what i mean.
@Samo I might be tempted to host a server if you want to get farmed in 1v1. Then I can post in the repcom discord about how I rekt u and that you suck in 2019 and we can have a 30 page battle over a game that died years ago because repcom drama never dies... Nah but on a serious note join the discord, this actually still happens regularly and its hilarious. https://discord.gg/DrzzDtV" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:lmao:
@Fraz I think he meant theres no use for so many servers when the player base is about 10-15 dudes. I played earlier on gunship with Bountyhunter and Bolty for 15 mins, it wasn't that great imo

@Peng i'd have said yes but I'm more interested in mixed matches, also Killer servers do have a shit tickrate and half my sniper shots just pass through bodies, plus blaster feels cluncky, I don't wanna 1v1 on that :confused:
Pacio wrote:I would love to catch up with you guys, too.

I miss Damon's trolling techniques.
You mean resetting 1v1 server when he's losing until he wins? :hurr:

Edit: I joined RepCom's discord, we should organize match there
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Join the discord I linked Pacio!! :)

Since a few euros are in there now and 1337 seems to be dead? Vash correct me if im wrong but panel no longer works for me to turn it on/off? I'll try and set a server up to play on that isn't horrible

Also yes Samo, the blaster on killers servers is undescribable. Its somehow a mix of bowcaster and snipe rifle.

Viral

Post by Viral »

Is the warpack link available for download?
dont mind running flags tbh :ugly:
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

I joined RepCom discord's server and already played a few matches with some guys, was good to play this game again...
About the new "publics" EU servers, I played a few matches on it and that was not that bad IMO.
And a good thing was, that while playing, a few random guys joined the servers ! We were like 7-8 ppl on Ghostship without trying to get people ! As if in a few weeks we'll be able to play 16v16 again on public lol.
-> I think something good can be done for RC!
Click for watching:
THEFRAZSCOTLAND

hehe yeah Pingu bolty was there (is he your protoge ?) v decent playa. he knew some crazy trik where it looked like he died then resurrected ? what is that ?? v strange. and yes there was something odd with the blaster fire i noticed that also . im assuming killer is using his own modded admin patch ? at one point when i died i saw a sonic nade between wep drop ?? ah good to see legend and samo also are ok.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Haha no, I've known him for a while though.

Apparently the people who still play 24/7 have found a new glitch where you can do something using taunts and bacta to not die fully or some weird stuff like that... not too sure

Killer just has the tickrate set too low I think, and the ping to that server is insane, I was getting 48 when I get about 20 to german servers usually. However tickrate affects the displayed ping in repcom so it's possible its just because of that.

Return to “Republic Commando”