(2020) Changes in our Republic Commando division

About the game.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

(2020) Changes in our Republic Commando division

Post by Vash »

Hey folks,

it's been a while since we've posted an announcement - maybe simply because there wasn't anything to announce... :neutral:

BUT! Since the recent (kind of) revival of RepCom we re-opened our division and are ready for some new action!

Due to this I have decided to put Aphex into the spot of our Division Commander - at least until our beloved Crimson comes back from Japan (which he will approx. in September).

As another change I've put our very loyal member Narcissus aka Predator into the position of a squadleader Commander. Since it was our first squad to close, it was time for EPSILON squad to return in all its glory with him as their new leader. I wish Narc and Epsilon best of luck. :up:

Also I want to congratulate Ironhide for his constant dedication to the clan and to its projects. Due to his extreme well peformance as an outstanding RepCom player he was promoted to the Elite rank of a Chief Warrant Officer. That should fit him really well!

I hope more members and former RepCom players return to the game - that would be truly amazing.

Sincerely
Vash
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Quicksilverr
STEAM: brrrpenguin

Re: (2020) Changes in our Republic Commando division

Post by Quicksilverr »

Hey Guys, I am currently in quarantine in Tianjin China for about the next two weeks, and sadly I didn’t bring a gaming console but I did manage to download SWRC on a computer while stuck in this god forsaken hotel room. If anyone still plays, I’d love to jump in some scrims. My steam is @brrrpenguin. It’s likely I’ll be in quarantine for the next two weeks or so, and I’d be willing to play with whoever daily 🤣 so lmk.
L_IMAGE
Bølty
Epsilon Private 1st Class
Epsilon Private 1st Class
STEAM: Croissant
BATTLE.NET: none
XBOX Gamertag: none
LoL Name: none

Re: (2020) Changes in our Republic Commando division

Post by Bølty »

alright man if you can hop on the discord server it's easy to track when u are online :) i believe it's posted in the general chat on the forums.

Return to “Republic Commando”