Potential Clan Scrimmage?

Moderator: C2 Moderators

Crimson
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander
STEAM: GGCrimson

Re: Potential Clan Scrimmage?

Post by Crimson »

Ittisme wrote:You still on for this whole clan match ordeal? Be cool if I could get a reply so I can confirm for my clan if that date would work.

Thanks.
Our division commander Scorn is having some problems with his internet connection so I apologize for us not reacting. We will be able to give you a reply shortly.
Hidden content:
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: my internet
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: so bad recently
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: if i had
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: just 1%
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: of ur net
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: i'd have -10 ping
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: + 100MB/s download
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: :/
]-TX-[•Crimson™{KaCom}: ;D
]-TX-[•Crimson™{KaCom}: jelly?
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: actually
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: YES

"I don't have any problems with Vanity, he often talks the truth." - Penguin, 2013

Skcorn
TX Judge - Veteran - BF3 Advisor
TX Judge - Veteran - BF3 Advisor
STEAM: WALKINGDEAD888

Post by Skcorn »

Very sorry for not replying. I deffinitely can`t play. I go online and loose connection after 2 to 4 minutes and then have to log in again. It simply sucks because your score is gone and if you have been added to a group I loose that too, plus if I would be group leader evrybody would be popped out of the match. I simply have to wait for this issue to be fixed by my provider.
I will add your mates and try to get my Division to work out something with you.
You guys are US based right ? Well, this could be a little tough to organize something due to the time but we`ll work on it.

Due to the fact that I can`t play does not mean the others can`t play. ( Some hint for my girls here )
NOOBING DOES NOT HEAL IMPOTENCE
Hidden content:
Me proud, thank you guys!
Ittisme

Post by Ittisme »

Glad I could talk to one of the guys and know you are still interested. I seen scorn tried talking on xfire but I wasn't on and didn't know i was logged in :/

We are mostly US based but I managed to get a time where it would be like 8 PM or sometime in the evening and us to be on around noon to 1 pm our time. So I think we can get something figured out here.
Ittisme

Post by Ittisme »

OH and l3arcode I like your idea. I should see if someone could fraps it or something and post it on youtube/on our site and stuff. I think I can but with my connection it I may more than likey be disconnected at one point and the video would be junk.

Return to “Crysis 2”