Future of our Division

Moderator: BFBC2 Moderators

SanDmaN90

Future of our Division

Post by SanDmaN90 »

You know there is the new clan RG now.They mean the bfbc2 division in TX won't stay alive.I want to ask you what do you think and if somebody is going to leave.
I stay in TX and don't want to go to a clan which want to steal the members of TX.I hope you all will stay in this division because you all are my friends and i like the interns we play.
Greetings SanDmaN90 :up:

]-TX-[SanDmaN90
I'll let u fall asleep!
Madara
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain
STEAM: madara259
LoL Name: GM DenDeus

Re: Future of our Division

Post by Madara »

SanDmaN90 wrote:You know there is the new clan RG now.They mean the bfbc2 division in TX won't stay alive.I want to ask you what do you think and if somebody is going to leave.
I stay in TX and don't want to go to a clan which want to steal the members of TX.I hope you all will stay in this division because you all are my friends and i like the interns we play.
Greetings SanDmaN90 :up:
I fully agree.
I will stay in Team Xtreme.
]-TX-[Madara™{OmCpt}
Darude- Sandstorm
$ir Psycho
STEAM: BadBoyTheSecond

Re: Future of our Division

Post by $ir Psycho »

1. rG wont steal the members of TX. They just would open a BC2 div with guys from TX or other clans if the want to leave TX. But the reason why they startet thinking about it was me. I was thinking of leaving TX because u see there are so many stupid and ignorant guys who really pissing me off. But as I am here because of the BC2 div and not because other members and because rG is a only german clan atm I will stay here with u guys. BUT I want to make clear if anyone of those "special" members starts saying some shit about our div like it was said in the past I am immediately out of here.

And now stop this discussion. Noone is going to leave.

Return to “Archives”