Sad Realization

Share your Xbox 360 gaming experiences !

Moderator: Xbox360 Staff

xX1AcidRain1Xx
Xbox360 MW3 Commander
Xbox360 MW3 Commander
STEAM: xx1acidrain1xx
BATTLE.NET: Raindawgify
XBOX Gamertag: xX1AcidRain1Xx
LoL Name: Raindawgify

Sad Realization

Post by xX1AcidRain1Xx »

I know our Youtube and Xbox community is flourishing, but I realized just today that these forums beside being used for Youtube promos, is practically dead for the Xbox community, someone prove me wrong please
Gamer tag: xX1AcidRain1Xx
Tactician Master
TX-Gaming
Hidden content:
Emergency Self-Termination Sequence Activated
congrats,
you should feel confused
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
XBOX Gamertag: lnfinitii

Re: Sad Realization

Post by Infinitii »

Well it's true.

WOOO 1111th post.

Still sad tho :frown:
The prettiest colours!
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader
XBOX Gamertag: Firetrap900

Post by Firetrap900 »

well this be honest guys you 2 have dissapered.... and im not the only one who feels dissapointed by that.

I mean what happened you 2?

you guys arnt the only ones who dissappeard dont get me wrong theres lots more and tbh all you guys left behind alot of friends and its quite a shame and disrespectfull that we meant that little.

As i said before the xbox division has no need of the forums there will not be a continuation of these forums and they probly will get shut down in time

We had the oppertunity to do something quite special with all the people we had and they all promised there life and soul would go into this and then dissapeared

Yes the xbox division is flourishing and yes its youtube channel is doing well (in fact just today i recruited another 2/3 guys in) but it could have been more if everyone hada put in the effort they promised instead i was left alone to do everything

something had to give

The forums give

Sorry
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet

Post by Infinitii »

I don''t really see how being inactive because of exams is disrespectful to anyone. I haven't been socializing and doing anything because I have my own priorities currently
The prettiest colours!
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

Im a father of a 3 year old child and a girlfriend with nerve disease i still make time for my friends and my divison.

Its not even like im asking alot im just asking you to say hello to your friends
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Post by Hasero »

I spend my days at my acadamy studying and next to that i need to work to get myself some living. And in the weekends im back in town where i have no xbox to see my friends and families. You guys know about this and i said it like a thousand times so you cant blame me for anything.

I do plan to be online tommorow btw. Since i have a spare day and all my friends are at work.

Im not forum inactive. I only post when i think it is of some use. I check these forums daily. But like Firetrapp said.

For us PC and Xbox gamers, its normal. But we cant blame the only xbox'rs for not going on these forums. ITs not there section and we cant force them. But thats already known.
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
Sunny
LoL Member
LoL Member
XBOX Gamertag: RokkaFellah
LoL Name: Beatlefield

Post by Sunny »

Clive, I'm sorry to hear that you're dissapointed. But to be honest the division isn't as important as my real life. I've got the nearly same problem as Hasero, getting a room to live while I'm gonna start studying, searching for part-time jobs, hanging out with friends and care for family and love.

I just can't find enough time to get on the xbox regulary and play with you guys, further I'm anayway out of the division. In this case im really egocentric, when I want to play a game it is LoL because I'm anyway on the computer. For everything else I'm not going to move my ass.
Firetrap900 wrote:Im a father of a 3 year old child and a girlfriend with nerve disease i still make time for my friends and my divison.
I can't imagine how much responsibility is behind that, but you can't compare our situation to yours. You find your life and it began to normalize. I'm still young, there will plenty of things happen to me and I have to find my way, gaming is a secondary thing in my currently sitatuion of life.

You're still a good friend and I really miss your voice and Robbs and Tuttys/Scuppys ect., but I just can't find the time...

Sorry.
Angela Merkel wrote:Das Internet ist für uns alle #Neuland.
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

i miss all of you.

Cod ghosts is coming soon are any of you planing on coming back?

And if you are coming back be motivated and committed dont just play the first week and dissapear it dosnt help anyone
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet

Post by Infinitii »

I completely second Sunny's statement. I've had no time to even spend time with my family because of these exams, so no-one should put pressure on me to make time for Xbox. I dont play anything at all these days. At the most I do an hour hour of surfing the internet in a casual way but that's it. I don't play xbox or LoL, and that isn't going to change for some time.
The prettiest colours!
Sunny
LoL Member
LoL Member

Post by Sunny »

Well I'm pretty sure that I will switch to PS4 =/
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

well this divison will always be xbox only mostly everyone is getting it. if you guys pick ps4 you will not be able to continue with us it just wouldnt work
Skcorn
TX Judge - Veteran - BF3 Advisor
TX Judge - Veteran - BF3 Advisor
STEAM: WALKINGDEAD888

Post by Skcorn »

It`s the same with the BF3 Division, so many of us began studying and have no more time, besides that the game is old and BF4 is on the way.
BUT a clan of this kind deserves a little space in your life. As Fire already said: Its not even like im asking alot im just asking you to say hello to your friends.
To keep the guys together that shared so much. Unless you are completely uniterested in games in the future or never felt at home here but it doesn`t seem to be that you did.
During my time here I have seen some people go inactive and return a year later, f.e. Hasero and Numb, they have there place here and always show up from time to time. Or Krauser, never really talked to him but I know what to expect from him !! He is present !
NOOBING DOES NOT HEAL IMPOTENCE
Hidden content:
Me proud, thank you guys!
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet

Post by Infinitii »

I can see your point, but I dont see how the examples of Hasero and Krauser relates anything to do with mine and Acid's inactivity. I for one have been much more active than most of the xbox members, except until this exam period, where I still drop by the forums and also even the youtube channel. It has become evident my effort has come to mean nothing to anyone due to a few weeks of inactivity, and I feel offended by the way you guys are poking shit at me. This period of inactivity is nowhere close to Hasero's, and I have dropped in once or twice even when I have been really busy and stressed out by my exams. Why am I taking more shit than Hasero?!?! You talk about being disrespectful but you are yourself by not even understanding or attempting to understand the situation I'm in. No-one knows anything about what is going on in my life currently, so please can you guys not have the cheek to tell me to put more effort into playing with the clan, it is highly disrespectful to me and I feel shocked that after all we have been through it has come down to this. I don't care if this message comes across rude or offensive because I'm not willing to take shit for what I'm going through.
The prettiest colours!
Sunny
LoL Member
LoL Member

Post by Sunny »

lol calm down bro

You take this whole thing too important. Nobody is blaming you for anything. Firetrap is just missing us and he made his point. He want us to say hello time to time, maybe even with facebook. Skorn is just telling how he had the same problem in the BF3 division. He isn't blaming anyone, he is jus telling.
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

Sunny wrote:lol calm down bro

You take this whole thing too important. Nobody is blaming you for anything. Firetrap is just missing us and he made his point. He want us to say hello time to time, maybe even with facebook. Skorn is just telling how he had the same problem in the BF3 division. He isn't blaming anyone, he is jus telling.
Look dont get me wrong infinity you did come on for a few days in the period of 2 months hasero has aswell. hasero even checks the channel now and again just like you do. I dont know what your going thru i can only imagine it must be stressfull enough... but like i said im not asking for much 30 minutes even 15 once a week would be better than seeing your gamertag last online 30days ago.

If thats to much to ask then something serious must be wrong and i apologise for asking this off you but how am i to know there is. Your not the only one im asking either dont feel singeld out and dont be rude about it either im your friend and im asking where are you?

Return to “Xbox 360 Community”