Sad Realization

Share your Xbox 360 gaming experiences !

Moderator: Xbox360 Staff

Rageful Bean
LoL Member
LoL Member
STEAM: Rageful Bean
XBOX Gamertag: Rageful Bean
LoL Name: Crumpet y0

Re: Sad Realization

Post by Rageful Bean »

everything has just fallen apart because you all love me but I don't have black ops 2 :frown:
xX1AcidRain1Xx
Xbox360 MW3 Commander
Xbox360 MW3 Commander
STEAM: xx1acidrain1xx
BATTLE.NET: Raindawgify
XBOX Gamertag: xX1AcidRain1Xx
LoL Name: Raindawgify

Post by xX1AcidRain1Xx »

I didn't expect to start a giant rage war on this topic guys.

Yes I agree with Firetrap that my activity has been terrible, mainly cause my life where I have to work to make a living comes first, but recently I been rather lucky and find myself online once a week for a few hours. Honestly the reason why I don't see any of you guys online anymore is of course I'm in a American time zone (it's hard for me to want to play games when I wake up) and that I barely recognize any of the clan members, the last few weeks the only person I recognize was D7 Vegas, but I don't send out party or game invites cause I feel he is working on some important video on Youtube.

Like I said before to a selected few before my major inactivity period started, I was having issues with my parents and money for college, especially since I was working on my own place to live. Now that struggle is nearly over, I have already secured a place to live on my own, I scored a gf in the process, and I have a nice paying job and made decent progress in my college process. Once I move in during the last week of August I'm willing to bet everything I own to say I will online everyday. Yes I will be getting CoD Ghosts, I already pre-ordered it.

But for the time being, I will be online weekly from this point on, I do try to make an effort to talk to some of you guys, outside of the xbox community of course, but if I can't then I just can't, which I do apologize. I do miss all the good times we had in the past and I want them to re-occur.
you guys arnt the only ones who dissappeard dont get me wrong theres lots more and tbh all you guys left behind alot of friends and its quite a shame and disrespectfull that we meant that little.
No that is incorrect, you guys were some of my best friends last year, if i didnt care I wouldnt even be on these forums anymore if i didn't, hell I do care about you guys, you all meant a lot to me, and I find me saying things in public things you guys would only say via live.
Gamer tag: xX1AcidRain1Xx
Tactician Master
TX-Gaming
Hidden content:
Emergency Self-Termination Sequence Activated
congrats,
you should feel confused
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader
XBOX Gamertag: Firetrap900

Post by Firetrap900 »

Nobodys been raging well maybe infinity (but just because he having a hard time)
Im greatly hoping you will all come back someday.

Ive thought about closing it all down and the only thing thats stoped me is kesey testedstew and tutty if any more dissapear i will close it all down because the enjoyment just wont be there any longer.

If i ever do close it down i want you all to know that i appreciate everyones contribution to it no matter how big or small and i will never dissapear, those that want to still keep in touch i will add on facebook
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
XBOX Gamertag: lnfinitii

Post by Infinitii »

Um yeah sorry guys, if I could delete that post I would. I have been having some stuff going on lately besides exams, which I'm willing to discuss in pm or xbox live party chat sometime, but that does not give me any excuse to write a post like that, since I can't expect you guys to understand if I haven't even updated about what's going on in my life, so that was my mistake so I'm sorry for that. I am also sorry for sounding overly aggressive in my post, that was unnecessary.

I am planning on my return hopefully by the end of exam season which is this friday, but it depends if some of my other problems that have been one of the other major issues sorts itself out.
The prettiest colours!
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader
XBOX Gamertag: Firetrap900

Post by Firetrap900 »

its no problem man dont worry about it we all know it was because of stress and what not :)

We can talk about it friday/saturday if you make it on and only if you want to discuss it
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

I may turn up.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."

Return to “Xbox 360 Community”