LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Link to Xbox Division Introduced

Post by Barcode »

Hello.

I thought it would be a good idea to let all the members know that we now have a link to our Division (Xbox360), on the top of the Board index. Thanks to Vash.

This should make it easier for applicants to apply to our clan. I think this is also an appropriate time to mention that I am personally Xtremely :xD: please with the progress we have made in terms of applicants to the clan and once again many thinks go to you members for making our clan recognised and allowing people to see how good we really are.

A special thank you to Vash for this additional link and once again to you guys for making this division work so well.

Xbox360 Leadership.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader
XBOX Gamertag: Firetrap900

Re: Link to Xbox Division Introduced

Post by Firetrap900 »

hopefully this will make things easier thanks vash :up:
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Re: Link to Xbox Division Introduced

Post by Vash »

Hope it will help. :-)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.

Return to “Announcements”