LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Changes to our application system.

Post by Barcode »

Hello, Xbox360 Members

As Modern Warfare 3 comes to an end Black Ops II rises from the ashes and with that alot of changes will come to pass over the next week. This change to the application system will be a major one that we want all of our memebrs to be fully aware of.

With the release of Black Ops II the functions of "Call of Duty Elite" will change, one of these functions is a clan suggestion mode that should hopefully allow us to vastly increase our clan size for the greater good, Players will now be able to send us a message via Call of Duty Elite to join our clan, thus our reasons for wanting to change our application system slightly to make it easier for our new members to join us.

In Modern Warfare 3 you were required to post an application using a form on these forums and that is still a possibility, the old application form will still remain and members can still apply in this way, however they will now also be able to use elite to do the same thing.
How will this Impact our application system?
Applicants will no longer require 3 posted votes, however they will require the agreement of the Division leadership & Xbox360 Leadership to get in to our clan, this may be considered harder as all parties must agree for a single applicant to get in.
We beleive this system will be much more effective and that applicants will be able to play with our members and their application will be resolved faster that before.

It should however be noted that each applicant will be required to create an account on these forums so that we can keep better track of our members.

Feel free to submit your views on this system below as we are interested to hear what you think.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

On the behalf of the Xbox360 Leadership.
Barcode
Xbox360 Leadership
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
XBOX Gamertag: lnfinitii

Re: Changes to our application system.

Post by Infinitii »

I'm sure that now that people can apply through elite we will get a lot more applications

I'm a little sceptical on the new voting system on how people from different time zones will be able to play with certain members, let alone ALL of the division leadership.
The prettiest colours!
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

Infinity Dot wrote:I'm sure that now that people can apply through elite we will get a lot more applications

I'm a little sceptical on the new voting system on how people from different time zones will be able to play with certain members, let alone ALL of the division leadership.
This will be done with a majority, meaning that as long as enough people are in favour the applicant will be accepted.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Sunny
LoL Member
LoL Member
XBOX Gamertag: RokkaFellah
LoL Name: Beatlefield

Post by Sunny »

Nice idea, but will you be able to have a good overview of all applicants and their actual status just like on the forums?
Angela Merkel wrote:Das Internet ist für uns alle #Neuland.
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader
XBOX Gamertag: Firetrap900

Post by Firetrap900 »

Yes much better tbh elite has countless stats and info plus we will play with them before accepting :up:
Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran
STEAM: Milouexotic
BATTLE.NET: Graphiix
XBOX Gamertag: Nexo Graphx
LoL Name: Graphiix

Post by Graphiix »

Well, the Elite system is not a bad idea, but in my opinion, even if it's over Xbox, everyone has to participate to this forum. It's like, we grow from day to day, and so it's a great thing to know if someone new is here.

For exemple; I wasn't here for a while, and when I came back here, I knew that Timmyslingshot or something was in TX with some other guys. Well, to be honest, I'd better like to see application ( even if it's after being accepted in TX ) but, I think we really need applications or " bios " from new comers!
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “

Return to “Announcements”