LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Time to step down

Post by Barcode »

Hey there all.

I guess by the title you all know what this post is for and I have chosen to step down as a Leading member of the Xbox360 section (TXtr), I have been in this division since the start and that is coming up to almost 2 years now ever since me Hasero, Pricey and Firetrap created the TeamXtreme Xbox360 Community. That was a long time ago now and have become in just the last year a fully recognised clan in Call of Duty and the Xbox360 community. My time in this leading position is up mainly as I will no longer have the time to play for TeamXtreme on the PC and the Xbox360 as I once did this is because of work, that I plan to go back to college and learn something new and of course League of Legends for now, I have chosen the PC over the Xbox as it is where I began and I tend to enjoy the games much more however you will still on occasion see me pop in and say hello.

Thanks to Hasero and DC17 for giving me a chance to lead in this division and for that time we had on the roof (Hasero) and to Firetrap900 I wish you luck and I know you will choose an appropriate replacement for me if you wish to do so, best of luck with all the plans.

Finally to the members (I will still be around) but thanks for the support and effort you put into making the clan what it is today on the Xbox, without the support we leaders received nothing would have turned out the way it did. Best of luck to all of you I will not see during me occasional visits to the Xbox.

I hope the job I did was satisfactory in my time as the role of Leader and I wish the best of luck to whomever takes over my position.

Thanks all.
Barcode.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Re: Time to step down

Post by Hasero »

Thanks buddy, for all your inspiration, motivation, effort and hard work. You have been a great attribute to this division and all youre work will never be forgotten!

You have been a great asset!

My roof will be lonely..
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
xX1AcidRain1Xx
Xbox360 MW3 Commander
Xbox360 MW3 Commander
STEAM: xx1acidrain1xx
BATTLE.NET: Raindawgify
XBOX Gamertag: xX1AcidRain1Xx
LoL Name: Raindawgify

Post by xX1AcidRain1Xx »

I always enjoyed our talks on and off the xbox party chats, i just want to say it was an honor playing with one of the finest men I know from that side of the world, Pop in from time to time if you can you vet.

Love & always yours ACIDRAIN
:hurrr:
Gamer tag: xX1AcidRain1Xx
Tactician Master
TX-Gaming
Hidden content:
Emergency Self-Termination Sequence Activated
congrats,
you should feel confused
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader
XBOX Gamertag: Firetrap900

Post by Firetrap900 »

This was coming for quite awhile i think.

we had so many fun times together bud but there still be plenty more.

thx for the effort you put in to this division it never would have probly started in the first place without you :up:
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
XBOX Gamertag: lnfinitii

Post by Infinitii »

Thanks for everything, Planthugger, you were a good leader and was more importantly you were great fun to play with on the Xbox. Still missing those good old days with you guys in MW3...
The prettiest colours!
Sunny
LoL Member
LoL Member
XBOX Gamertag: RokkaFellah
LoL Name: Beatlefield

Post by Sunny »

I just wanted to tell you, that you made a great job and you showed great skill of responsibility and leadership.

I'm sure we will catch each other in some LoL-games or in fb! :)
Angela Merkel wrote:Das Internet ist für uns alle #Neuland.
Rageful Bean
LoL Member
LoL Member
STEAM: Rageful Bean
XBOX Gamertag: Rageful Bean
LoL Name: Crumpet y0

Post by Rageful Bean »

Proud of myself for remembering the roof reference. :)

From what I know you were a great leader, and really welcomed lots of people into the clan.

Return to “Announcements”