Clan ;)

Old Xbox 360 topics

Moderator: Xbox360 Staff

Buderptheminer
XBOX Gamertag: LeRoy0345

Clan ;)

Post by Buderptheminer »

» Have you read the announcements in this section?: Yes I have.
» Did you understand the global rules and do you agree in following them?: 100% :)
» How active are you prepared to be on these forums? I am prepared to be on at least once a day on a regular basis.
» What is your current Gamertag? LeRoy0345
» Previous clan(s) experience?: Other than fan boy clans, none.
» Previous Gamertag(s)? Nope.
» How did you find out about TeamXtreme? SammyShanks
» Why have you chosen TeamXtreme to be your future clan? (Try to writes at least 30 words.) I chose to join TeamXtreme because i have been in a game with one before, and i feel like i'd be good enough to join. I am not the kind of person who gets MOABS all the time, but i usually get 30 - 40 kill games.
» As a member of TeamXtreme what would your goals be and what achievements would you work towards? I want to be able to get better at CoD and have fun playing the game. I'd like to try game battles too. I also think you guys would be pretty cool, so i'd want to get to know you guys and be able to play with you. I also have never been in a major clan and i would like to be part of one.
» What are your favourite weapons/perks? My favorite weapons are the -PP9OM1 with extended mags and rapid fire. I sometimes like different guns, but i usually am hooked on them for a limited time. I love hardline pro and steady aim pro.
» What are your favourite maps? My favorite maps are, Hardhat, Seatown, Mission, and Arkaden.
» What are your preferred game modes (CTF, TDM, DM, S&D…)? I like DM, and KC.
» What is your age? (Minimum age required is 15) 15
» What country/time zone do you live in? Canada (mountain Standard)
» Do you have a capture card? (Not required) Yes Hauppauge HD pvr.
» Do you have a working headset? Yes, Turtle beaches X31.
» Describe your gaming style: I like to rush with my PP90M1 in non objective games. I play the objective in domination and most other objective games. I can sometimes be campy in SnD but other than that, i never camp.
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Re: Clan ;)

Post by Barcode »

Locked & Moved.

Use this link:
http://www.tx-gaming.net/forums/viewtop ... 55&t=12259" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."

Return to “Xbox 360 Archives”