xsoljakid1995x
Xbox360 MW3 Private
Xbox360 MW3 Private
STEAM: IDONTHAVE
BATTLE.NET: ICANTREMEMBER
XBOX Gamertag: xsoljakid1995x

good/bad news

Post by xsoljakid1995x »

i sent a mass message on xbox love about this but ill put it here just in case but in more detail.

i now have a full time job plus im doing college so i wont be on as much but soon im getting a HDPVR so i can record gameplay, im also saving up for a custom gaming rig which should be done my xmas at the very latest
quick specs if you want to know

asus rampage iv extreme

two nvidia GTX 580'S in SLI

intel i7 extreme edition

16gb ddr3 ram

will it run battlefield 3 in ultra or graphics mod so i can join the bf3 division aswell

i will try to come on as much as i can and im also getting elite premium and a 320 gb hdd
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Re: good/bad news

Post by Barcode »

Very good news, the job is great news also since it means that your in a better way in terms of money. Even though we won't see you as much, many of the people in this division and whole clan are in the same place as you at the moment (including myself). Best of luck in your job and see you online soon.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
XBOX Gamertag: lnfinitii

Re: good/bad news

Post by Infinitii »

Wow nice computer :shocked:
BTW congratz on your job :wink:
The prettiest colours!

Return to “Xbox 360 Archives”