Gotham City Impostors

Moderator: Xbox360 Staff

Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader
XBOX Gamertag: Firetrap900

Gotham City Impostors

Post by Firetrap900 »

Gotham City Impostors is a first-person shooter multiplayer-only video game set in the universe of DC Comics' Batman.
the downloadable game will be played from the perspective of two teams each trying to kill the other: one with people dressed like Batman and the other with people dressed like his archenemy, The Joker

The game will be playable by at least eight players simultaneously. The player can customize their costume, gadgets and other aspects of the game. It will feature a colorful and over-the-top visual style, including such settings as an amusement park

The game includes both conventional guns and outlandish weapons, including a grenade fashioned like a jack-in-the-box and a rocket launcher made of PVC piping. One capture the flag-style mode of the game, called "Psychological Warfare", involves the two teams trying to bring a battery back to their base and defend it long enough for it to allow a machine to brainwash the other team
TRAILER
GAMEPLAY
On sale for 1200ms on xbox live now. Trial is free to download
nBurbidge
Battlefield 3 Advisor
Battlefield 3 Advisor
STEAM: nburbidge

Re: Gotham City Impostors

Post by nBurbidge »

Played 2 games in the closed beta, pretty mediocre.
CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.5Ghz w/ Corsair H100i GTX GPU: Asus Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II OC Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz [8-8-8-24] PSU: Corsair HX750W HDD: 128GB SSD, 250GB SSD, 3TB HDD and 1TB HDD OS: Windows 10 64-Bit Mouse: Zowie ZA11 Keyboard: QPAD MK-80 Headset: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + ModMic Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl Monitor: Dell U2414h x2

Battlelog
Rageful Bean
LoL Member
LoL Member
STEAM: Rageful Bean
XBOX Gamertag: Rageful Bean
LoL Name: Crumpet y0

Post by Rageful Bean »

Looks awesome, might get the free trial!
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Post by Hasero »

Looks good indeed, a bit CoD tho..
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
nBurbidge
Battlefield 3 Advisor
Battlefield 3 Advisor
STEAM: nburbidge

Post by nBurbidge »

Well, from what I played of it the matchmaking was a long and tedious process (not sure if they fixed that in the full release though), the game runs at 30fps and doesn't feel very responsive and was quite clunky.

75 Metacritic rating isn't too bad though.
CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.5Ghz w/ Corsair H100i GTX GPU: Asus Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II OC Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz [8-8-8-24] PSU: Corsair HX750W HDD: 128GB SSD, 250GB SSD, 3TB HDD and 1TB HDD OS: Windows 10 64-Bit Mouse: Zowie ZA11 Keyboard: QPAD MK-80 Headset: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + ModMic Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl Monitor: Dell U2414h x2

Battlelog

Return to “Upcoming games & Software”