PS4 vs Xbox 720/infinity/8/loop

Moderator: Xbox360 Staff

Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader
XBOX Gamertag: Firetrap900

Re: PS4 vs Xbox 720/infinity/8/loop

Post by Firetrap900 »

PS4 will suck pure and simple for the simple reason that xbox is what people will buy

for instance the xbox 360 is actually outselling the new nintendo wii u atm.

sure we all have a game that we would like on ps4 but games are no fun without friends and if your friends are all buying xbox your going to be rather lonely for say the next 10 years lol

PC gaming in my opinion has one good genre and the best genre at that "RTS" i really enjoy them
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Post by Hasero »

Firetrap900 wrote:
for instance the xbox 360 is actually outselling the new nintendo wii u atm.
You sound surprised lol..
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
xX1AcidRain1Xx
Xbox360 MW3 Commander
Xbox360 MW3 Commander
STEAM: xx1acidrain1xx
BATTLE.NET: Raindawgify
XBOX Gamertag: xX1AcidRain1Xx
LoL Name: Raindawgify

Post by xX1AcidRain1Xx »

In my opinion just cause xbox is outselling Playstations doesn't mean it is the better buy, I'm pretty sure the world will buy xbox cause thats is what most people can afford but you can't actually tell which is the better one until you own them both and disregarded friends from the variable unless all of you have both xbox and playstation, I own both, have friends who own both and in my opinion, the overall quality of gaming currently and most likely with the newer releases will be better with the ps4, however it doesn't mean ps4 will be better at everything, im sure xbox will have it moments
Gamer tag: xX1AcidRain1Xx
Tactician Master
TX-Gaming
Hidden content:
Emergency Self-Termination Sequence Activated
congrats,
you should feel confused
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
XBOX Gamertag: lnfinitii

Post by Infinitii »

The reason ppl think the xbox will outsell the ps4 is because the 360 outsold the ps3. BUT, this firstly does not make a difference to the quality of a console and the experience of playing on it. The 360 also outsold the ps3 due to it's earlier release. The ps3 didn't have any games for ages as Sony performed poorly in terms of releasing their console, so the ps3 didn't kick off until later on, but it certainly caught up
The prettiest colours!
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

lol you guys will learn soon enough playstation is TOAST!! go ahead waste your money if you want like what i did when i bought the ps3.

What you guys are probly doing is falling for there marketing plan probly because you have watch some video on youtube showing of its amazing abilitys but the actual fact is ps3 was meant to have better abilty than xbox 360 but it turned out xbox 360 was actually making the better graphics and games hence why everyone bought it

the same thing is about to happen mark my words

the only threat to xbox lies with apple and if there bringing a console out or not
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
XBOX Gamertag: lnfinitii

Post by Infinitii »

I don't think Apple will do well in the gaming industry with their overpriced products, not many gamers are gonna shell out that much for an apple branded console (I'm saying this as knowing apple their console will cost £1000+).
EDIT: Nvm about the price thing.

And in terms of info, the new consoles may or may not use cloud storage systems, in the sense that you can probably stream games and demos without waiting for download times. I'd assume you do need a very fast broadband for this kind of stuff. The PS4 is likely to have this feature, the xbox has not released any info yet.
The prettiest colours!
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

the price of apple products at the present hasnt stoped people buying there stuff i cant see that changing
xX1AcidRain1Xx
Xbox360 MW3 Commander
Xbox360 MW3 Commander
STEAM: xx1acidrain1xx
BATTLE.NET: Raindawgify
XBOX Gamertag: xX1AcidRain1Xx
LoL Name: Raindawgify

Post by xX1AcidRain1Xx »

excuse me apple is off topic and spam :hurr: :troll:
Gamer tag: xX1AcidRain1Xx
Tactician Master
TX-Gaming
Hidden content:
Emergency Self-Termination Sequence Activated
congrats,
you should feel confused
nBurbidge
Battlefield 3 Advisor
Battlefield 3 Advisor
STEAM: nburbidge

Post by nBurbidge »

Based on various rumours that have been coming out so far, the new Xbox is going to be around 35% less powerful than the PS4. But that was before they knew of the PS4 specs, so it could be possibly changed.

If I get a console it will be most likely be the PS4 as I seriously don't like the way that Microsoft are going, I can see them probably taking the bullshit advertising to a new level and probably increase the price of Xbox Live again. Also exclusives. I'm pretty sure that neither console will have backwards compatibility either, the hardware will be too drastically different (especially in the PS4s case).
CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.5Ghz w/ Corsair H100i GTX GPU: Asus Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II OC Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz [8-8-8-24] PSU: Corsair HX750W HDD: 128GB SSD, 250GB SSD, 3TB HDD and 1TB HDD OS: Windows 10 64-Bit Mouse: Zowie ZA11 Keyboard: QPAD MK-80 Headset: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + ModMic Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl Monitor: Dell U2414h x2

Battlelog

Return to “Upcoming games & Software”