Everything general about MW3

Moderators: Xbox360 Staff, Xbox360 MW3 Leaders

Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
XBOX Gamertag: lnfinitii

Re: MW3 Montage Videos

Post by Infinitii »

Sunny wrote:Please take Gangnam-Stlye as backround music!

░░░░░░▄█████▄░░░░░░░░ ░░░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░░ ░░░▄█▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄█░░░░░░ ░░░██████▀██████░░░░░ ░░██░░▀░▄██▀▀░░█░░░░░ ░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░█▀░░░░░ ░░░▄▄█▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄█▄▄░░░░ ░░░██████▄░▄██████░░░ ░░░███████▀▀██████▄░░ ░░░░████████████▀▀▀░░ ░░░▄████████████▄░░░░ ░▄███████████████▄░░░ ░▀█████████████████▄░ ░▄██████████████████▄ ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████ ▀██████░░░░░░▄███████ ░██████░░░░░███████▀░ ░░█████░░░░░████▀░░░
What is that supposed to be?
The prettiest colours!
Sunny
LoL Member
LoL Member
XBOX Gamertag: RokkaFellah
LoL Name: Beatlefield

Post by Sunny »

Infinity Dot wrote:
Sunny wrote:Please take Gangnam-Stlye as backround music!

░░░░░░▄█████▄░░░░░░░░ ░░░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░░ ░░░▄█▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄█░░░░░░ ░░░██████▀██████░░░░░ ░░██░░▀░▄██▀▀░░█░░░░░ ░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░█▀░░░░░ ░░░▄▄█▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄█▄▄░░░░ ░░░██████▄░▄██████░░░ ░░░███████▀▀██████▄░░ ░░░░████████████▀▀▀░░ ░░░▄████████████▄░░░░ ░▄███████████████▄░░░ ░▀█████████████████▄░ ░▄██████████████████▄ ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████ ▀██████░░░░░░▄███████ ░██████░░░░░███████▀░ ░░█████░░░░░████▀░░░
What is that supposed to be?

The Gangnam-Style Dance :O
Angela Merkel wrote:Das Internet ist für uns alle #Neuland.
Jahova
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
STEAM: TXecliptic
BATTLE.NET: Im Ecliptic
XBOX Gamertag: Ecliptic Raptor

Post by Jahova »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... c8CRHhemJc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Its here!!!!!!!!

RAGING MAKES EVERYTHING GOOD
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet

Post by Infinitii »

Not a bad attempt seeing as it's your first montage and you literally just started using this software. Also the clips were really nice too! I also liked the song choice, however it could have been utilised more with gun sounds and a bit of syncing.
Few points of constructive feedback
In the future you may want to try and avoid effects like in 0:33 as it mostly obstructs the screen.
A problem faced by me too, try and integrate the text into the montage more such as in the background or something.
Also I like to add my own gun sounds, such as with the barret and l11 and MSR, it kinda makes it easier to sync with the music too, although you should be careful to get it at the right time.
There are many tutorials on youtube on cool effects, take some time out to see them, and don't feel bad for copying them, sometimes you stumble upon cool things and learn the key elements to video editing.
We all know how frustrating theatre can be, but the quality can be improved sometimes by cropping a bit of the beginning where it looks glitchy.
Finally, a more minor piece of advice, when recording clips, try to avoid the fade transition, as it can make it look a little glitchy, and a bit odd if used at the wrong times, as you can always add them on during editing.

Please don't look at this being too harsh, I still thoroughly enjoyed seeing the montage and some of your good moments in MW3. The fact that you've already started trying to use effects is a good sign, as it can only get better from here. Whether you figured it out yourself or had a bit of help, the camera effect at 1:30 is quite impressive! It's not perfect, a tad too strong imo, but keep working on it. Nice work and good luck in the future!!
The prettiest colours!
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader
XBOX Gamertag: Firetrap900

Post by Firetrap900 »

the camera effect at 1.30 is a telesync effect i think i find i very usefull for creating scenes through a security camera type view for example or an old video tape look
Jahova
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
STEAM: TXecliptic
BATTLE.NET: Im Ecliptic
XBOX Gamertag: Ecliptic Raptor

Post by Jahova »

Thank you guys,Thanks for the feedback ethan it will really help me out for my next montage in BLOPS 2 ;) also dw man it wasn't harsh at all :up: :cereal:

RAGING MAKES EVERYTHING GOOD
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

Noobs lolz
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet

Post by Infinitii »

Nothing serious, just fun :D
The prettiest colours!
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

really nice clips :up:
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

Really Good Clips.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet

Post by Infinitii »

Thanks guys! :xD:
The prettiest colours!

Return to “Modern Warfare 3”