Everything general about MW3

Moderators: Xbox360 Staff, Xbox360 MW3 Leaders

<>|America|<>
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
XBOX Gamertag: Nice Puns

TRICK SHOTS

Post by <>|America|<> »

I'm learning how to trick shot. So far I've gotten three final kill cams that were trick shots. The sad part is those were my only kills. Anyways I'm going to host lobbies in a private match where we can learn how to trick shot.

Would anyone like to join?
<>|America|<>
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet

Re: TRICK SHOTS

Post by <>|America|<> »

If there is a place to post this please tell me so I can delete this and post it where it belongs.
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
XBOX Gamertag: lnfinitii

Post by Infinitii »

Count me in!
The prettiest colours!
<>|America|<>
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet

Post by <>|America|<> »

vsps7 wrote:Count me in! Did I mention that you're one of the most styling gentleman that I've ever known. I must say you look so handsome that I will continue to visit eharmony and make new accounts and keep giving you new people that you might be interested in, even though they're fake.

Geez bro. That's why I have lots of choices and keep getting stood up?

I'll see you in a lobby sometime :p
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet

Post by Infinitii »

<>|America|<> wrote:
vsps7 wrote:Count me in! Did I mention that you're one of the most styling gentleman that I've ever known. I must say you look so handsome that I will continue to visit eharmony and make new accounts and keep giving you new people that you might be interested in, even though they're fake.

Lmao!
One day you won't get stood up...I promise... :hurr:
The prettiest colours!
<>|America|<>
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet

Post by <>|America|<> »

vsps7 wrote:
<>|America|<> wrote:

Arrow In the KNEE!
Hey hey hey! Come on! I thought we were done saying that. :troll:
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

Please use the chatroom for such things. We know you still exist man. Nice to see you active but its a new topic like what seems every time i log on if not 5 so would be nice for questions such as this if the chatroom was used. It is better to have one verry acive topic than 70 non active ones :)
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet

Post by Infinitii »

l3arcode wrote:Please use the chatroom for such things. We know you still exist man. Nice to see you active but its a new topic like what seems every time i log on if not 5 so would be nice for questions such as this if the chatroom was used. It is better to have one verry acive topic than 70 non active ones :)
I don't mean to butt in but if all these kinda topics are used in the chatroom won't it get congested? And then people may miss a post by accident because of the sheer number of topics.
The prettiest colours!
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader
XBOX Gamertag: Firetrap900

Post by Firetrap900 »

maybe but he also cant keep makeing new topics every time as as its making the whole xbox forum congested

as i said before i like his activeness and and even his topic content but it has to be organised for the good of all of the forum

and to be fair its getting disrespectfull to me as i have told him alot and its still happening.

maybe he dosnt understand but thats what we are trying to hopefully acheive
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet

Post by Infinitii »

Firetrap900 wrote:maybe but he also cant keep makeing new topics every time as as its making the whole xbox forum congested

as i said before i like his activeness and and even his topic content but it has to be organised for the good of all of the forum

and to be fair its getting disrespectfull to me as i have told him alot and its still happening.

maybe he dosnt understand but thats what we are trying to hopefully acheive
Point taken.
America maybe you could follow these guidelines generally?

Screenshots and videos (in videos' case I think they mean small, less important videos that take less effort to make really compared to a montage/guide) - http://www.tx-gaming.net/forums/viewtop ... 55&t=11334
Same as above but for humour - http://www.tx-gaming.net/forums/viewtop ... 43&t=11604
General chat and questions and information - http://www.tx-gaming.net/forums/viewtop ... 16&t=11576
event related discussion - http://www.tx-gaming.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=313
(there is a topic for anything to do with events on this forum, just find the right one, but if you can't, then make one)

Anything else I guess you should make a new topic for. Videos such as montages and guides I'm not sure, I think I would need a bit of help on that.

There may be a few tweaks needed to be made to this list though...
The prettiest colours!

Return to “Modern Warfare 3”