Battlefield Premium

Talk about everything which is related to Battlefield 3 in this section.

Moderators: BF3 Leading Council, BF3 Officers

nBurbidge
Battlefield 3 Advisor
Battlefield 3 Advisor
STEAM: nburbidge

Battlefield Premium

Post by nBurbidge »

Well EA has finally confirmed the rumoured Battlefield Premium service, it will cost $50 and apparently save you $25.
EA has officially confirmed the worst kept FPS secret of the past month, Battlefield Premium.

Executive vice president Patrick Soderlund told Reuters that the service will cost $50 (it's expected to cost 4000 MS Points on Xbox 360, or £34.27).
The exec said users who purchase all of Battlefield Premium's content separately will have to fork out $75.

A leaked trailer for the product appears to confirm that it'll offer buyers access to all five Battlefield 3 expansion packs plus downloadable exclusives.

The items listed in the trailer match certain elements of what is thought to be a leaked Battlefield Premium fact sheet, which you can view here.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/35 ... buyers-25/#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Leaked trailer for the service
http://kotaku.com/5915315/battlefield-3 ... ttle-early" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I for one, doubt I will be purchasing this service seeing as I probably won't be buying every DLC pack.
CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.5Ghz w/ Corsair H100i GTX GPU: Asus Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II OC Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz [8-8-8-24] PSU: Corsair HX750W HDD: 128GB SSD, 250GB SSD, 3TB HDD and 1TB HDD OS: Windows 10 64-Bit Mouse: Zowie ZA11 Keyboard: QPAD MK-80 Headset: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + ModMic Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl Monitor: Dell U2414h x2

Battlelog
Skcorn
TX Judge - Veteran - BF3 Advisor
STEAM: WALKINGDEAD888

Re: Battlefield Premium

Post by Skcorn »

Guess I will buy this bundle, I am interested in all of this.
NOOBING DOES NOT HEAL IMPOTENCE
Hidden content:
Me proud, thank you guys!
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

EA can gtfo.

I won't spend a single penny more on that game. They can't even fix game breaking bugs within 1 year and now they want to charge me to unlock special extra weapons and 'other premium stuff' in addition to charging nearly the cost of a new game for what is basically a couple of glorified map packs.

btw, they do not do this to save us money. They do it so that we cannot get all the special stuff while buying from much cheaper retailers who give region free russian keys for half the price of the RRP.

/uninstall.

Most BS you read all day^
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
XBOX Gamertag: lnfinitii

Post by Infinitii »

Even CoD Elite premium is more attractive than this even when Elite has rather unpredictable service
The prettiest colours!
Decadef
Battlefield 3 Member
Battlefield 3 Member
BATTLE.NET: Decadef

Post by Decadef »

I also won`t purchise this "service".

I hate this DLC-shit. Youre buying a game for 50 - 60€ and than you have to pay another 75 bucks to really get the full game?

EA, are you serious?
HammerFall...Unruly...Unrestrained...Unihibited

Max. two images in your signature. ~Vash
Only under protest ;-) ~ Decadef
Toast
STEAM: Soxosaurus

Post by Toast »

I know I haven't been active, and I know I haven't played in a few months, but when I did play the game was buggy and glitchy, and was unbalanced. But this shit? EA can fuck off, seriously. This game is quickly becoming a pile of wank.
Hidden content:
]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: ima go check my pants
]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: for shit
]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: brb
:troll:
Skcorn
STEAM: WALKINGDEAD888

Post by Skcorn »

When I bought it, I bought a full game...................containing a campaign and various MP maps and mods. Loads of updates were made, some good, some bad.
Nothing in this world is perfect and some things will never be finished.
I paid 50 Euros for, let`s say 4 not 5, DLC packs.............coming up with many new maps, weapons, vehicles and more important for me - a bunch of new game modes.
It`s 12,50 for 4 times new stuff, it took time to invent and as long as the support goes on, I´m ok.
It may have bugs, yes, but ALL PLAYERS have to face them...........I live and play with them as all have to.
I am so tired of these whinng posts in the BF3 forums, these guys should post constructive content.

The only thing that I do not like is that priority queue BS, that`s what really seperates the community in my opinion. Letting me be first before my gaming comrads because I paid more money is simply weak. I paid for content and support.

This is a video game with some million customers, when you bought the game you spend money one time, it`s not like a rock band who gets money while beeing played on the radio or video, money always flows everytime the song is played but not with video games, there is no air-play.

For me it`s ok, just my 2 cents.
NOOBING DOES NOT HEAL IMPOTENCE
Hidden content:
Me proud, thank you guys!
Decadef
Battlefield 3 Member
Battlefield 3 Member
BATTLE.NET: Decadef

Post by Decadef »

By the way, how balanced are the new weapons?
Are they as good as the old ones or are they better?
HammerFall...Unruly...Unrestrained...Unihibited

Max. two images in your signature. ~Vash
Only under protest ;-) ~ Decadef
nBurbidge
Battlefield 3 Advisor
Battlefield 3 Advisor

Post by nBurbidge »

Decadef wrote:By the way, how balanced are the new weapons?
Are they as good as the old ones or are they better?
I've heard from several videos that I have watched that none of them particularly stand out as overpowered. Although the SPAS-12 is quite popular.
CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.5Ghz w/ Corsair H100i GTX GPU: Asus Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II OC Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz [8-8-8-24] PSU: Corsair HX750W HDD: 128GB SSD, 250GB SSD, 3TB HDD and 1TB HDD OS: Windows 10 64-Bit Mouse: Zowie ZA11 Keyboard: QPAD MK-80 Headset: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + ModMic Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl Monitor: Dell U2414h x2

Battlelog
TheMonsta
Battlefield 3 Member
Battlefield 3 Member

Post by TheMonsta »

EA sucks our money. :fuuu:

EA can fuck a cow, I wouldn't buy that shit.
['Tx.]TheMonsta{Bfbc2}
['Tx.]Trolololface{BF3}
nBurbidge
Battlefield 3 Advisor
Battlefield 3 Advisor

Post by nBurbidge »

That is an insult to the cow.

Battlelog

Return to “Battlefield 3”