Old clans of SWRC

Everything which is related to our Wiki should be posted and discussed here!

Moderator: Wiki Staff

Aphex
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander
STEAM: hughd007

Old clans of SWRC

Post by Aphex »

Well there has been a lot of clans during the time of SWRC, and im guessing that clans of SWRC will be involved in this Wiki.

As someone who was closely involved with the original GG clan and the more recent revival, id like to write the article on the clan. I'm pretty sure my knowledge of it is second to none, and as i'm still in contact with people such as Wisdom and Kalash, i can reference them for any other information i would need. I also still have access to forums etc, and can get info in previous members etc.

But this is probably something other people should begin to do if they are going to contribute to the Wiki about clans they were previously associated with.
'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»TEAM XTREME Division Commander«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'
Hidden content:
ZenZor
STEAM: zenzor3

Re: Old clans of SWRC

Post by ZenZor »

ur to 100% the right person for GG :up:
Judge
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Judge »

This topic makes me wonder something.
Should the TX wiki only talk about TX itself or the global SWRC "world"?
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: lol i don't like digimon >:
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: just the first season :>
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Judge wrote:This topic makes me wonder something.
Should the TX wiki only talk about TX itself or the global SWRC "world"?
Global SWRC. :)
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Judge wrote:Should the TX wiki only talk about TX itself or the global SWRC "world"?
You can post anything. But it should be related to gaming or TX in some way. That means do not post an article about a french dance.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Aphex
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander
STEAM: hughd007

Post by Aphex »

awesome, well yeah i think somewhere there needs to be a record of the communal efforts people have made towards this game. Its a brilliant thing that the games still going now, and it takes a community to do that not just a few people.
'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»TEAM XTREME Division Commander«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'
Hidden content:
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

Im writing an article about LBF right now, workin on AOR aswell.

I already had some ideas regarding the content, I mean we could link "famous players" of this clans, for example:

LBF:

TX BadBoy
TX Razor
TX Sanchez
TX Ironhide
etc.
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
I guess he got the message.
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: Storm's Hymne.
War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by War »

Vash wrote:
Judge wrote:Should the TX wiki only talk about TX itself or the global SWRC "world"?
You can post anything. But it should be related to gaming or TX in some way. That means do not post an article about a french dance.
It's a good idea. :wink:

It's about the whole Repcom community since the beginning.
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

War wrote:It's about the whole Repcom community since the beginning.
Not only RepCom, also the other games we support.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

I been around sisnce the begining :D

There is alot to do.
I say start with SWRC. As its the founding of this clan mainly then go into other divisions mabye even old ones :D
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

And where's my article ? :D
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

SAMO wrote:And where's my article ? :D
Write one. :-)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Numb
Omicron Major
Omicron Major
LoL Name: Hveem

Post by Numb »

Ppl should write about eachother, not about themselves.

Btw, how do you get an account?
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Numb wrote:Btw, how do you get an account?
By getting part of the Wiki Staff. If you only want to write one article one-time, suggest it and a Wiki Staff member will publish it on the Wiki.
Rory.
MW3 Division Commander
MW3 Division Commander
STEAM: Tx_Rory

Post by Rory. »

Vash wrote:
Numb wrote:Btw, how do you get an account?
By getting part of the Wiki Staff. If you only want to write one article one-time, suggest it and a Wiki Staff member will publish it on the Wiki.
I'm from the staff but i can't registrate or login too :O
A school rockstar!
In memories of Echo

Return to “Wiki”