NJECT MP-5

Everything about custom maps for Republic Commando!

Moderators: Sanchez, RepCom Modding

frazscotland

NJECT MP-5

Post by frazscotland »

RaVy

Re: NJECT MP-5

Post by RaVy »

Enjoy! :wink:
Crimson
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander
STEAM: GGCrimson

Post by Crimson »

Finally! I will test them out soon!
Hidden content:
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: my internet
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: so bad recently
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: if i had
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: just 1%
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: of ur net
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: i'd have -10 ping
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: + 100MB/s download
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: :/
]-TX-[•Crimson™{KaCom}: ;D
]-TX-[•Crimson™{KaCom}: jelly?
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: actually
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: YES

"I don't have any problems with Vanity, he often talks the truth." - Penguin, 2013

Drugy
Former Member
Former Member

Post by Drugy »

well tbh it makes no sense to post the mappack here since so many members of ng are talking bad about tx maps and do not want to add their maps to the tx warpack.
The maps won't be played in scrims anyways because they are not inside the warpack so it is just a useless and a waste of time to download them just as the last ng mappacks. Ng members dont download tx maps either so dont expect tx members will download ng maps.
[14:02] ]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: btw
[14:02] ]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: how do i move people on ts?
[14:02] ]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: to another channel??
[14:02] ]-TX-[•Drugz™: LOL

Proud Co-Leader of ZoomBlast appreciation society!
Revenge
STEAM: hopperfutzi

Post by Revenge »

You are just a hater. ;)

Why didnt you flame the HoR Mappack or the DDS ones? The explanation is pretty easy to me.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

HOR have no server to test them.

I'd be willing to have a go on them if they did.

Most BS you read all day^
Crimson
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander
STEAM: GGCrimson

Post by Crimson »

Revenge wrote:You are just a hater. ;)

Why didnt you flame the HoR Mappack or the DDS ones? The explanation is pretty easy to me.
lol comprehension fail. Drugy is not attacking NG or the NG maps, but is rather annoyed with some of your members' attitude towards TX and the warpack(s). I totally agree with him as the warpack was meant to combine the best maps from different clans in order to make it easier for players to play these maps in matches. I see no good reason to withhold your maps. But do whatever you want, but its just sad these great maps won't be played much.
Last edited by Crimson on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hidden content:
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: my internet
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: so bad recently
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: if i had
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: just 1%
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: of ur net
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: i'd have -10 ping
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: + 100MB/s download
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: :/
]-TX-[•Crimson™{KaCom}: ;D
]-TX-[•Crimson™{KaCom}: jelly?
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: actually
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: YES

"I don't have any problems with Vanity, he often talks the truth." - Penguin, 2013

Drugy
Former Member
Former Member

Post by Drugy »

Crimson wrote:
Revenge wrote:You are just a hater. ;)

lol comprehension fail. Drugy is not attacking NG or the NG maps, but is rather annoyed with some of your members' attitude towards TX and the warpack(s). I totally agree with him as the warpack was meant to combine the best maps from different clans in order to make it easier for players to play these maps in matches. I see no good reason to withhold your maps. But do whatever you, but its just sad these great maps won't be played much.
Yep 100 % what im thinking ty for explaining it in another way Crimson. :)
Btw lol'd @ hater if constructful criticism is hating for you we have many haters around here x).

SeanyNG

Post by SeanyNG »

Drugy wrote:well tbh it makes no sense to post the mappack here since so many members of ng are talking bad about tx maps
Maybe because they are bad, I dont talk about playable or something like this, just about the fact, that the brushwork, static meshes-work etc. in the most maps is pretty bad. But why it doesnt make sense to post our mappack here? :confused:

Drugy wrote:and do not want to add their maps to the tx warpack.
You mentioned the problem already, we said it like thousand times but I'll do it again for you: It is called TX Warpack. That was our reason to not add our maps into it. I can do the same, and call it Seany's Warpack. Would u put ur maps in it? Dont think so ;)

Drugy wrote:The maps won't be played in scrims anyways because they are not inside the warpack
So u say just maps in wp will be played in scrim? a bit arrogant, isnt it?

Drugy wrote:so it is just a useless and a waste of time to download them just as the last ng mappacks. Ng members dont download tx maps either so dont expect tx members will download ng maps.
I guess 95% of TX Members do not have our mappacks. And about 10% of NG doesnt have TX Maps (I don't have it, but there were some problems with an former member of TX why I do not download it and I know peace does not have it and maybe some others) There is a difference of 85%, hope u get it.
Aytsef
Omicron Sergeant Major
Omicron Sergeant Major
STEAM: Aytsef
LoL Name: Aytsef

Post by Aytsef »

if the problem for adding the maps is that it is called tx warpack why play on our private servers and pubs??? (I would add my maps btw I like every1 to have em dont care if its on your name or TX's)
]-TeamXtreme-[Aytsef{KappaSecondLieutenant}
Thanks for the awesome sig Graphiix :D
Hidden content:
Drugy
Former Member
Former Member

Post by Drugy »

Okay, you answered on my post and now?
I dont see any conclusion resulting from your post totally senseless.
Just read Crimson's post and think carefully again what you guys might change in your behaviour towards tx maps.
Don't complain about maps not being played if you dont want to add them to tx warpack anyway.
SeanyNG wrote:Drugy wrote:
The maps won't be played in scrims anyways because they are not inside the warpack

So u say just maps in wp will be played in scrim? a bit arrogant, isnt it?
Nah it's not.
Simply true since no1 is going to download them anyways just like in the past.

Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

I dont talk about playable or something like this, just about the fact, that the brushwork, static meshes-work etc. in the most maps is pretty bad. But why it doesnt make sense to post our mappack here?
You are aware the game is old and looks like a piece of shit anyway? Maybe NG should take the time they put into making SWRC look better and play Crysis, see some decent graphics for a change?

tl;dr - No one gives a flying toss what the maps look like.

Most BS you read all day^
SeanyNG

Post by SeanyNG »

Trololololololo.

@Pengu: Ik the graphic of RC is bad, why u make them worse than it is? And ik the editor of swrc is sucking, but u can do as best as u can, can't u?

@ Drugy: I think u dont get my post. Just read my post again, think a bit and than post again. Why is nobody going to download our mappack? maybe cause u are tx and we are "just" ng? that is what i call arrogance ;)

@ Aytsef: Because we don't do advertising for you if we play on public and private servers, but if u guys get our maps so u use them for advertising for TX even if it is not your 'work'. And that is our problem.
Xinc
Former Member
Former Member

Post by Xinc »

Drugy wrote: I dont see any conclusion resulting from your post totally senseless.

sorry, i don t know you but this sentence says me that your kinda dumb :D (don t take it as an offense, just trolling :p)

why are you whining about a pretty good looking mappack?
even me haven't the wp because i'm way too inactive and to be honest, i don t like most of the maps of it, they look like those new smileys: like a fat piece of shit :hurr:

i still like you guys, but be a little bit friendlier <3
<00:15:32> "Rio": dad just heard me sing barbie girl
<00:15:35> "Rio": called me a faggot
<00:15:37> "Rio": im done
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

SeanyNG wrote:
Drugy wrote:and do not want to add their maps to the tx warpack.
You mentioned the problem already, we said it like thousand times but I'll do it again for you: It is called TX Warpack. That was our reason to not add our maps into it.
It's called TX WarPack because:
1: TX had the idea to create such a community mappack and created/organized it
2: TX collected all maps, made most maps for it anyway and reworked all bugs that people reported from non TX maps
3: TX is the only clan hosting them public
4: Also 95% of the private WarPack servers are hosted by TX
5: TX hosts the setup on its FTP server
6: The setup, textures, and entire mod part (new admin commands - not admin mod itself though), new weapons, grenades and all that stuff was created by TX

Conclusion: 90-95% of the WarPack was created by TX, I think that answers your question wether you "can do the same, and call it Seany's Warpack", you actually would not do anything for it, but TX did. The name "TX WarPack" is simply fair due to the amount of work that TX has spent into it, it's been much more than the work done by the "simple mappers". Btw. I'd also include my future maps I make (or already made) for RC into the WarPack if it's wished, it's just ridiculous to complain about it. Rather be happy that this very small community of a dead and buggy game at least has a modding community and people willing to spend time to put all of the good maps/mods into one package... There are games that are actually active and better not having such projects... Btw. we never said that NG maps were bad, we even asked to include them. You never wanted it. :wink:
SeanyNG wrote:
Drugy wrote:The maps won't be played in scrims anyways because they are not inside the warpack
So u say just maps in wp will be played in scrim? a bit arrogant, isnt it?.
It is not arrogant, because the mentioned reason was not that they do not play it because it has been released by NG. The problem rather is that every clan (except NG) has its map in the WarPack, hence every clan is happy and can share its own maps in just one installer with everyone. But if every clan has an own setup, no one would ever download each mappack and all its updates. You had to spend to much time downloading mappacks and patches then (WP can at least be downloaded with full speed from the FTP server, other mappacks cannot), that it's just not worth all the time.

One setup including maps by every clan is simple, easy and to sum it up just the best solution by far. That's not arrogant, that's a fact.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.

Return to “Mapping Republic Commando”