Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader
XBOX Gamertag: Firetrap900

Metal Gear Solid Rising

Post by Firetrap900 »

Metal Gear Solid Rising

Trailer

Plot

Metal Gear Solid: Rising chronicles the series of events that resulted in the transformation of Raiden, the protagonist and player character of Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, into his cyborg ninja persona, first seen in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. Metal Gear Solid: Rising takes place during a point in the series' chronology at which Raiden has already begun his transformation into cyborg form, albeit with a different and somewhat more cruel appearance from the one seen in Metal Gear Solid 4, and will show how Raiden changes from his "Rising self" into his "MGS4 self." Matsuyama has also hinted that Raiden's past as a child soldier may be elaborated on, and that his personal weaknesses as a human, such as his resolve, will be explored.

Gameplay (Cut an Slice

Any thoughts on this game guys?
TheSold3y
STEAM: svengiesselmann
BATTLE.NET: Sold3y
LoL Name: TheSold3y

Re: Metal Gear Solid Rising

Post by TheSold3y »

Looks really interesting. :)
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Oh god, I hope this isn't just a cut and slash game.

Most BS you read all day^
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

have some faith this is no ordinary game

whatever they do im sure they will do it with style
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

My opinion:

firstly it looks like something in Kinect. Is this so?

If so: Brilliant its a game that will develop the way future games of Kinect are made.
However. I fear it is not. The trailer does alot for this game and i honestly don't beleive that it will live up to the trailer. the graphics (for those that play for this) are ok however i feel that with games such as BF3 and Melee based games (Dead island as an example) It is very little competition. It looks like your just cuttign objects.

Prsonally i have better things to do with my time on the Xbox.

No offence ment.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

My opinion:

If so: Brilliant its a game that will develop the way future games of Kinect are made.
However. I fear it is not. The trailer does alot for this game and i honestly don't beleive that it will live up to the trailer. the graphics (for those that play for this) are ok however i feel that with games such as BF3 and Melee based games (Dead island as an example) It is very little competition. It looks like your just cuttign objects.

No offence ment.
^^May i ask u have u played any previous metal gear solid games and compleated any?
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

l3arcode wrote:My opinion:

I seriously hope Metal Gear doesen't go along with this kinect bullshit, MGS is not a game for kinect. I will not count it as a real metal gear game if it does.

Most BS you read all day^
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

i dont think it is m8 :up:
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

No it is not.

And no fire i have not.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

The trailer does alot for this game and i honestly don't beleive that it will live up to the trailer. the graphics (for those that play for this) are ok however i feel that with games such as BF3 and Melee based games (Dead island as an example) It is very little competition. It looks like your just cuttign objects.

Mate without having played this game u simply wouldnt get it
The story is the by far the best thing in this game and fighting all those rememerble characters like sniper wolf and revolver oceclot just sends chills down my spine. Sure the series has lost its way a bit lately but who knows they have did it once they could do it again. id say this game is worth keeping an eye on.
Its the first time its released on xbox so id reckon they will be pulling out all the stops to make this one the best. I really wouldnt compare this game to BF3 or Dead island This game is out next year and is aboslutly nothing like them

Return to “Preview”