LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Re: Unban

Post by Barcode »

mistagrimwig wrote:I seriously took no note of names - I didnt think it was this serious.

There is no attitude so stop attempting to provoke.

and if they had TX in their tag - which is the most i can recall- then they are representing You and all of your crew.
If they had your name on why where you faking Tx? :troll:
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

l3arcode wrote:
mistagrimwig wrote:I seriously took no note of names - I didnt think it was this serious.

There is no attitude so stop attempting to provoke.

and if they had TX in their tag - which is the most i can recall- then they are representing You and all of your crew.
If they had your name on why where you faking Tx? :troll:
Where did he say that the admin was using the same name he did? Stop trying to troll him, Barcode. :nutty:
Last edited by Ironhide on Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Yes of course they are, but they are individuals. Which is why clans have rules and punishments for when they are broken, in order to protect the clan image.

I'm sure British soldiers were involved in torture in Iraq, does that mean all of our armed forces torture enemy soldiers?

You will probably be unbanned soon if you stay cool and stop with the insults such as 'narrow minded' and understand that TX admins can ban you from TX servers because they are TX servers, and not public servers hosted by Lucas Arts. You should appreciate that no one here including me wants to see you banned for no reason so it would be nicer if you would just be polite and helpful in getting this sorted for you.
Last edited by Penguin on Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Most BS you read all day^
mistagrimwig

Post by mistagrimwig »

infact their names were Sammo and Cath jus seen them in another room. like i said dont ban them - its pathetic- jus stop them from phoning alpha so he can ban whoever they ask him too - is that fair? i argue with sammo cuz he thinks im crap then they get their big brother to kick me out? JUSTICE
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

mistagrimwig wrote:infact their names were Sammo and Cath jus seen them in another room. like i said dont ban them - its pathetic- jus stop them from phoning alpha so he can ban whoever they ask him too - is that fair? i argue with sammo cuz he thinks im crap then they get their big brother to kick me out? JUSTICE
Cath isn't even a TX member.

Also I know Samo, and if you asked for help he was probably teasing/having a joke with you about being a noob. I bet you probably reacted by swearing/insulting him for serious, which is why you were banned by an admin.

mistagrimwig

Post by mistagrimwig »

well cath and sam had tx tags and as i said the other dude didnt even witness the shit i got and the shit i gave back. Trust it was called for - i dont take easy to being called a homo...

ll leave this for now so no replies, its up to the mods
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

mistagrimwig wrote:infact their names were Samoo and Cath
Cath isn't TeamXtreme.

Also at ironhide sorry i read it wrong. The story was making no sense then i re read it.

Sorry bro about that misunderstanding of names.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

mistagrimwig wrote:I have just being reading through some of the unban request and i can not believe how dissrespectful, hateful, and wasteful your TX masters are.
Show me which request you mean. (If it's the one with our lovely friend 'Hell': it was well deserved.) And thanks for the kind words!
mistagrimwig wrote:Jees people want to play a game.
Interesting. But why should we allow all the bad behavior on OUR servers? We PAY for our servers and our rules are made to be respected! If you can't live with them, play on another server.
mistagrimwig wrote:some people want to sware.
That's against the rules. If you want to swear, do it on our own server. If you want to have your own server and ready to pay for it, message me.
mistagrimwig wrote:some people want to kill themselves.

That's pretty okay. I have nothing against that, lol.
mistagrimwig wrote:but no one wants to be outcasted by a bunch of overly powerful screen names!
Respect the rules and everything is fine. Our servers = our rules. Easy to understand, isn't it?
mistagrimwig wrote:please consider your moves, not just on my ip, but on all the others you will not unban.
We will unban everyone who deserves to be unbanned after his bad behavior. This topic decides whether you get unbanned or not. And to be honest, I don't like your attitude right now...
mistagrimwig wrote:As an internet nerd I would expect you to not act like ur enemy, the government, and open arms to all people like us.
As your server admin I do not recommend you to ignore our server rules.
mistagrimwig wrote:The rules seriously need editting on this site.
We're always open for new ideas and suggestions. But you obviously did not even post atleast ONE interesting idea till now.
mistagrimwig wrote:Fair enough people donate to the server but they dont donate so you can ban everyone who wants to use the services provided.
Till today, I did not receive any donation from outside from this clan. So what are you talking about?
mistagrimwig wrote:I dont even expect you guys to unban after what I've read. You are too cliquey - click-ey- (for lack of a better word) as in you stick to your clique and thats it. Seriously can people not have a laugh with you?
I'd gladly unban you if you would start respecting our server rules!
mistagrimwig wrote:Do you not see that by choosing people you exclude yourselves for others?
Yes of course we do. But we just won't tolerate swearing and insulting players, that's all.
mistagrimwig wrote:We are all humans and we deserve much, much better than to be pinned down by a moderator with server power.
It is up to you. Follow our rules and stay friendly - no problem!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
mistagrimwig

Post by mistagrimwig »

That is fine vash, your analysis of my post was quite unnecessary seen as though i said i will adhere to rules with no problem - i just cant see why u so easily ban people when the community is dwindling? Unban me cuz the rules are easy to follow. but please go easy on heads before you ban them for life - how about a council to decide who gets banned instead of everyne jumping in? a three strike method for full ban? i dont know its up to you but i do not deserve to be left out of a game for defending my self.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

There is already a method.

warning, kick, ban.

The admin just didn't follow it. Which is of course bad and next time they should! Also I don't think anyone has ever been permanently banned, not even Hell. And he's a massive fag.

Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

This will be a temporary ban. In 24h, you can start playing again. :-)

By the way: I was not the admin who has banned you.

This thread is locked now.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

You just have been unbanned.
DC-17
1st Commander
1st Commander
STEAM: cost2008 + cost2007
LoL Name: TxDC17

Post by DC-17 »

Moved.

Return to “Solved Requests”