SWRC: TX TDM Banned by possible nameless hacker?

Roooker
Battlefield 3 Member
Battlefield 3 Member
STEAM: rookcss
BATTLE.NET: Rook#2179

Re: SWRC: TX TDM Banned by possible nameless hacker?

Post by Roooker »

Hey silk,
i can feel your pain...
I used to play on the Balls of steel server in bf3 and that was my absolute favorite server of all time because it had nice maps nice people no crazy rules or anything like that. One day i just owned everybody and went like 35 and 2 or something and an admin decided to ban my from the server because he accused me of hacking. He was so convinced that i use an cheat that after adding him and talking to him he blocked me and banned my ID from the server and the teamspeak and what not. I tried to talk to some other ppl on their forums but nobody gave a shit. So i ended up beeing banned from my favorite server where i played almost everyday. I hope the cause can be determined within the next few days and you will get unbanned and still enjoy playing on the TX server :)
CPU: Core i5 2500k @ 4.2 GHz GPU: XFX Radeon HD 6950 MoBo: MSI Z77A-GD65 RAM: Corsair Vengance 8 GB @ 1600mHz 8-8-8-24 SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 120GB HDD: 2 TB Western Digital Black PSU: OCZ ZT 750W Mouse: Logitech MX518 Key: Logitech Media Keyboard 600 Head: Plantronics Gamecom 777 5.1 Case: Modded Corsair 500R
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

On CSS this always happens too, we dont want it on a game such as repcom so imo if the admin really banned Silk because he was noobing he just doesnt deserve the admin pass anymore

I also think a password update should be done
Click for watching:
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

DC.LegenD wrote:I also think a password update should be done
That's a good idea.

Will do it soon.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.

Return to “Solved Requests”