Epic is banned

Epic
STEAM: swrcADMIN

Epic is banned

Post by Epic »

Some Fags baned me, on the one hand it's one of your members who is bored and very mad and on the other hand it's some1 with the name JB or lol, plz unban me ;(

I just joined and played, he came, went into spec and renamed all, than banned me, kicked me and manyother player! Change ur password or just unban me plz, I'm talking personally to VaSH!
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: Epic is banned

Post by DC.LegenD »

Huuuuum how it is possible we changed the pw not a long time ago and gave it to people we are sure of...
Click for watching:
Jay
Omicron Private
Omicron Private
STEAM: unknownjay6

Post by Jay »

Epic wrote:Some Fags baned me.
With an attitude like that I don't think you deserve to be unbanned.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Jay wrote:
Epic wrote:Some Fags baned me.
With an attitude like that I don't think you deserve to be unbanned.
I gotta agree here. Please watch your language.

Anyways, passwords have been changed and your IP unbanned. I'm sorry for the inconveniences.

Locked.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.

Return to “Solved Requests”