Please reconsider

jedinoobwalker

Please reconsider

Post by jedinoobwalker »

My ingame username is jedi noobwalker.
I was banned on 5/3/2010 at about 3:00 EST.
I got banned on the TX CTF server.
I think TOGIRA is who banned me.
I was not banned for any reason.
I think that I should be unbanned because I didn't do anything to deserve to be banned. I have been playing on the TX servers for over a year an have never had any problem. I blew up TOGIRA with a rocket launcher and then an AA and he banned me from the server. I did not know this was not allowed as I have done this every time I have ever played and never had any problems. I apologize if this was wrong and just ask for another chance. CTF is my favorite game and I would really like to be unbanned. As I mentioned earlier, I have never had any problems before, and I was not the only one noobing. Please reconsider and unbann me from the TX CTF server.

Thanks,

Jed Taylor
Judge
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Please reconsider

Post by Judge »

An admin can not ban you for using noob weapons, you probably kept using the switchgrenade shit after he warned you or something...
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: lol i don't like digimon >:
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: just the first season :>
Raksha
CC Advisor - Veteran
CC Advisor - Veteran

Post by Raksha »

I banned you because you kept on insulting me.
I asked you to stop noobing but banned you because of it.
I won't post what you wrote but when i ban someone i have my reasons.
When an admin would ban all players who are noobing we would have an empty server.
The wholy thing was like that:

You noobed
I asked you to stop
You didn't
I asked you again
You started insulting me
I kicked you after a few insults
You came back and started again
I warned you taht you may get banned from the server
the only comment was: uhh im acared :D

I don't ban people beacuase they noob
~ Veteran ~
sense of life: Nobody knows what it is. But It has no sense being the richest man on the graveyard
jedinoobwalker

Post by jedinoobwalker »

Is there a possibility that you will unbann me? I've been playing for over a year and have never had any trouble like this. My insults were because you booted me for noobing, and it was nothing vulgar. I apologize, and have definitely learned not to insult anyone no matter what. People say much worse things to me on a daily basis, but I know this is no excuse. Please consider accepting my apology as restitution and consider unbanning me.

Sincerely,

Jed Taylor
3XiT

Post by 3XiT »

jedinoobwalker wrote:Is there a possibility that you will unbann me? I've been playing for over a year and have never had any trouble like this
You never had problem 'cause it was impossible to ban. And how long you play on TX servers does not really matter.
jedinoobwalker wrote: My insults were because you booted me for noobing, and it was nothing vulgar.
Is it me or is an insult always vulgar? If it wasn't, it's the same. Insulting is insulting, vulgair or not.
jedinoobwalker wrote: I apologize, and have definitely learned not to insult anyone no matter what. People say much worse things to me on a daily basis, but I know this is no excuse. Please consider accepting my apology as restitution and consider unbanning me.

You have to know what we see as noobing. It's not just flaming and insulting, but also using noob weapons like AA, Rocket, Concusion, EC-Nades, etc...

Think about it.
geniuz wrote:hey im geniuz

wanna be my friend?
Vash wrote: Your homosexual. Locked.
jedinoobwalker

Post by jedinoobwalker »

According to the first reply, I never should have been booted because admin should not boot people for noobing. I'm sure if someone booted you for no reason, you might have something to say to them in reply. Anyway, I don't want to cause any problems, and I'm definitely sorry for insulting anyone. Maybe someone will forgive on this one.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

To make things clear, I may add that "using noob weapons" is nothing what's forbidden. Everyone is ALLOWED to use them, except TX members.

It's up to Raksha, the admin you have banned you, if you're getting unbanned or not.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

Well if he apologize we can give him a new chance :owned:

I think we should add some sentences like "Swithcgrenade 5" or "throwweapon" is absolutely forbidden and will follow a ban.

It would be good :o
Judge
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Judge »

He is unbanned.

Locked.
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: lol i don't like digimon >:
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: just the first season :>

Return to “Solved Requests”