Read This.

Aquaz
Former Member
Former Member

Re: Read This.

Post by Aquaz »

Do you actually think before you write anything?
One Time we are just sad, emo's and something else, than in another moment everything what a respektfull Person is doing is totally wrong in your eyes,
and THAN in another Time you just want to peace with him/us?

Seriously you should really think about your behaviour and really should think who are you talking about.
Dc doesn't did anything wrong, he did it just because of you arrogant and disrespectful behaviour.
That is what you really should change and not just rage like 30 Minute's after you got banned.

So, in my Opinion, you should be banned until you are able to respect People and tell Dc sorry about your behaviour, bacause what you did now, with this Topic, is just sad.
Rewentsch wrote:[17:29] ->¦wÐm¦•»Revenge!«•Vet': ich muss mal wäsche
Aquaz
Former Member
Former Member

Post by Aquaz »

UC Santa wrote: i am not ordering any of you dude , just please do it , i've lost 1 hour and 30 mins for no reason... for a stupid argument...
You should have thought about that BEFORE you shown him such a disrespektful behaviour.
Last edited by Aquaz on Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rewentsch wrote:[17:29] ->¦wÐm¦•»Revenge!«•Vet': ich muss mal wäsche
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Santa wrote:i am stopping rc , i can't play anymore , my fps is like 30 in every server , unplayable.. i will start playing mmorpgs cause trying to play with that lag makes me mad
http://extremgaming.freeforums.org/stopping-rc-t57.html

Why should anyone around care wether a person who does not play the game is banned or not? It really does not matter at all. It is a waste of time even replying here... Since you obvisously are not going to play the game anyway.

However, since you stopped the game this question of banning/unbanning seems to be solved and this topic could/should be locked
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Go away and stop whining. Dc-17 is the last one banning people for fun or for no reason and when I read your posts, I realize you didn't get banned for no reason.

Now gtfo please.

Locked.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.

Return to “Solved Requests”