Total votes: 12
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

New WarZone And Xbox

Post by Hasero »

Hey guys,

As some of you might have found out is that the new WarZone is up. For the ones not familiar with warzone, this is a tournament site for ladders and other events hosted by TeamXtreme itself.
http://www.tx-gaming.net/warzone/

The new system works easy and effictive. But it isnt only effective for PC gamers but also for us, Xbox gamers.

What would you guys say if we ran our monthly tournament with internal prizes.?

Regards,
Console Staff Team.
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Re: New WarZone And Xbox

Post by Vash »

If you guys know many other console clans, get them signed up so we can run a good tourney!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

I think it would be best to run an internal torney first. Giving us an idea on the number of member who are likely to use it.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

To speak from my own experience, internal tournaments usually are not really successful....
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by Hasero »

Vash wrote:To speak from my own experience, internal tournaments usually are not really successful....
Have to agreed here. IT would be best to test it out on a big scale, then you can see the succes.
Zeta Squad
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
XBOX Gamertag: lnfinitii

Post by Infinitii »

We will need an internal tournament to test the activity and willingness of our members to take part in the event, because if it's anything like clan ops (when we do challenges together as a clan to get clan xp in CoD) , then the event will probs be a disaster. Granted I was one of those people that didn't help much with clan ops, but it was because I can never come on that late in the evening so there was nothing I could do about it.
To avoid embarrassment in front of other clans with perhaps only half our team showing up, I'd start with an internal tester tournament.

EDIT: I still think it's a great idea though, it'll really boost activity and encourage our members to maybe improve their skill!
The prettiest colours!
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader
XBOX Gamertag: Firetrap900

Post by Firetrap900 »

im against the idea sorry its hard enough to get members to register on the forum without this aswell. Also our real aim should and IS to get big on youtube where clans ARE meant to be this is going back to mw3 ways just
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

People will be willing to play more if there is a real competition, such as in "real" tourneys. In RepCom the current tourney is running AWESOME and like 100x better than ANY internal tourney we ever made. We have alnost 300 reportet matches after 4 days...
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by Hasero »

Well i understand those reasons Firetrap, i would actually agree. But giving it a shot isnt that bad, we can test it out.

Also, The tournaments go for days. Not hours like in CoD Elite. So this means you can play at any day, any time of the tournaments duration.

I know that Xbox players dont visit the forums that often wich is understandble. But by giving them a real tournement where they can compete against each other with direct results. Its a better motivation to go online for a few minutes as instead browsing a forum. Our members can build up a status and profile in wich there victories will be stored. ITs ot jus for tournaments but you can also build up a high profile wich displays your skill level and activity.

I would say give it a shot, you never know what comes of it. Like they say in our country:

"a bullet never shot, is always a miss" (This wil probably make no sense at all to you guys)
Zeta Squad
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet

Post by Infinitii »

Curiosity killed the cat.

XD Jk nothing ventured nothing gained.
The prettiest colours!
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

honestly i dont have the time im working flat out to get us

1: A Intro/logo designer to create our intro
2: trying to Produce weekly content for our chanel
3: Playing with our members!!
4: Hitting clips for videos
5: Spreading news of our youtube channel so we gain subs
6: Trying to network our clan with other like minded youtube clans

Im doing all this on my OWN if i had time id give it a go just to see but seriously it probly would be pointless atm
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet

Post by Infinitii »

This is true, Firetrap for sure has way too many things to do, we cannot pile these responsibilities on him. So if we want this done the responsibility will have to be on us: That's me, barcode, anyone else who is interested in this, and that includes you too Hasero, otherwise there is no way of getting it done.

I am somewhat busy with school work and I too am starting to make vids for YouTube, but I will help.
The prettiest colours!
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

dont get me wrong il do what i can if you guys want to try it but like infinitii says its all mainly with you guys
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by Hasero »

Firetrap900 wrote:honestly i dont have the time im working flat out to get us

1: A Intro/logo designer to create our intro
2: trying to Produce weekly content for our chanel
3: Playing with our members!!
4: Hitting clips for videos
5: Spreading news of our youtube channel so we gain subs
6: Trying to network our clan with other like minded youtube clans

Im doing all this on my OWN if i had time id give it a go just to see but seriously it probly would be pointless atm
I was never going to put this on your shoulder, this was purely ment to ask about your opinion and enthusiasm hehe.

The only thing you would have to do is be beautifull and own in the tournaments!
Zeta Squad
xX1AcidRain1Xx
Xbox360 MW3 Commander
Xbox360 MW3 Commander
STEAM: xx1acidrain1xx
BATTLE.NET: Raindawgify
XBOX Gamertag: xX1AcidRain1Xx
LoL Name: Raindawgify

Post by xX1AcidRain1Xx »

I know I voted yes on this but I feel as if it wouldn't be too successful either, it would be fun, but I don't really see much cooperation when it comes down to tourneys unless we actually do a poll on Xbox Live about this, since our members are way more active there. Maybe shoot out a message to everyone. But if everyone showed interested and our turn out for the actual matches were high in numbers then we would be okay.

EDIT: so pretty much Im saying give it a shot, oh and defintely give Clive so props cause he doesn't practically everything that needs doing in the 360 Section :wink: Cheers
Gamer tag: xX1AcidRain1Xx
Tactician Master
TX-Gaming
Hidden content:
Emergency Self-Termination Sequence Activated
congrats,
you should feel confused

Return to “Hurt Locker”