LeD App [0/3]

Moderators: LoL Managers, LoL Advisors

Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: LeD App

Post by Penguin »

Infinitii wrote:I'd like to remind you guys that only the LoL members are supposed to vote, I think. I feel we should at least play a few games with him and then judge on whether he can join.
I understand you won't know this, but Storm can vote in any division actually. I didn't vote (because I cant, hence not writing No-Vote), just expressed my feelings towards this person trying to join our clan. This person who is only flaming against TX for about 2 years now.

Most BS you read all day^
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Post by Hasero »

Penguin wrote:
Infinitii wrote:I'd like to remind you guys that only the LoL members are supposed to vote, I think. I feel we should at least play a few games with him and then judge on whether he can join.
I understand you won't know this, but Storm can vote in any division actually. I didn't vote (because I cant, hence not writing No-Vote), just expressed my feelings towards this person trying to join our clan. This person who is only flaming against TX for about 2 years now.
As far as i know, he cant. He's no 1st Commander or a member of this division. Look, i dont know this guy and you guys seem to have alot of expierence with him, bad expierence. I dont know him so i cant judge about him. So im giving him a chance because i want to judge him for myself. HE already has 2 no-votes and that isnt a positive thing.

Eventually, someone's true nature will show up in the application progress. We will find out for our self. Vash made his no-vote and you guys gave your opinion wich is much appreciated.

Whether he gets in, thats up to the rest of this division.
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Hasero wrote:
Penguin wrote:
As far as i know, he cant. He's no 1st Commander or a member of this division. Look, i dont know this guy and you guys seem to have alot of expierence with him, bad expierence. I dont know him so i cant judge about him. So im giving him a chance because i want to judge him for myself. HE already has 2 no-votes and that isnt a positive thing.
He can though... sorry but that is 100% a fact. Feel free to ask Vash if you don't believe me. So he has 3.

Most BS you read all day^
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Re: LeD App [0/2]

Post by Barcode »

Storm can vote in what I beleive is any division within TX. Due to his current rank and anyone else with that position also can.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by Hasero »

Penguin wrote:
He can though... sorry but that is 100% a fact. Feel free to ask Vash if you don't believe me. So he has 3.

I will trust you on your word then.
Barcode wrote:Storm can vote in what I beleive is any division within TX. Due to his current rank and anyone else with that position also can.
Didnt know i was able to vote in all divisions as well then.

Anyways, that makes three no-votes. 1 more required to be denied
And you need 10 yes votes to be accepted.

I wish you luck.
Zeta Squad
Aytsef
Omicron Sergeant Major
Omicron Sergeant Major
STEAM: Aytsef
LoL Name: Aytsef

Re: LeD App [0/3]

Post by Aytsef »

no-vote your behavior is and has been very bad for as long as I know you and I don't think that will ever change.
]-TeamXtreme-[Aytsef{KappaSecondLieutenant}
Thanks for the awesome sig Graphiix :D
Hidden content:
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by Hasero »

Unforntunatly, that makes 4 No-Votes.

Your application has been denied.

Thanks for trying to join.
Zeta Squad
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by Hasero »

Storms vote doesnt count.

So this means he has 3 no-votes instead of 4. You still have a chance to prove yourself towards the division.. good luck, you will really need it.

PLease be mature enough to not vote here if your not in this division.
Zeta Squad
Heroes
LoL Member
LoL Member

Post by Heroes »

As i was a member on Swrc division, he flamed some TX as i remember on scrim.
Skirata
LoL Manager
LoL Manager
STEAM: charcoaleater
LoL Name: framboiseattack

Post by Skirata »

Wanted to make a 3v3 with LeD. Didn't like his response. You could have just told me you prefer 5v5s. But ok...

Also, since it wasn't a one-time thing (other comments), it means it isn't the first time it has happened.
No-Vote. :down:
-Sig by War.

Hamlet Coach (1:17): yea sure, sry i took long to answer but i had to google how to talk in chat while palying, i keep forgetting
Freshou (8:06): contact me *****
LeD
STEAM: -
XBOX Gamertag: -

Post by LeD »

So you guys are voting me for that what I did about half year ago? Ok. Seems legit for me. And the guys who are voting no aren't even playing League?

Ye Skirata u asked would i play. I answered: Wait a sec and 5v5? Then u said u don't have time than 20 mins and told u that im not coming and you are voting no cause of that?

Yell me to grow up but seems like u guys have some serious problems with me.

Hasero, u are looking like fair here. Hope to play with u soon.
Sunny
LoL Member
LoL Member
XBOX Gamertag: RokkaFellah
LoL Name: Beatlefield

Post by Sunny »

I'd like to remember you guys that this is not Republic Commando. You can't judge him from the past. It is more than fair to give him a chance to see how he improved!
Angela Merkel wrote:Das Internet ist für uns alle #Neuland.
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

This is a very fast application, too fast if you ask me. People who voted here are all against him for what he was like on Republic commando. If I rememebr me and Led never had a good relationship on that game what so ever, constantly flaming eachother and out doing the other one.

Everyone here has voted quickly and in my opinion unfairly due to the fact only 1 person who has voted on this has actually played with him on Leauge of Legends (the game he is applying for not republic commando).

If you are going to apply again Led (I would like it to be so). please don't vote him out within a few days. If you want him to prove his attitude make the application longer not as short as possible. This has given Led a second chance to get in TX and lets be honest he has said some pretty bad stuff before, however mabye by getting in on a game he likes and enjoys playing with our members will improve not only our attitude towards him but his to us.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by Hasero »

Its a shame it went like this indeed, way to fast and i agree with BArcode. Dont judge him on the past.

And Skirata.. a No-Vote for those reasons.. please think things over before you vote. Thats no reason for a no-vote.

Unfortunatly LeD, a Vote cant be revoked. Rules are rules and we have to abide them. Keep in contact with me please. I would like to see you do a re-application someday.

I believe in second chances and everyone deserves one.

Summoner name = Divine Chili

For now;

Denied & Locked.

Im keeping this in this forum for 2 days so all members can read and learn from the situation. This is a good lesson on how to think about your vote!

Sunny wrote:I'd like to remember you guys that this is not Republic Commando. You can't judge him from the past. It is more than fair to give him a chance to see how he improved!
Zeta Squad
DC-17
1st Commander
1st Commander
STEAM: cost2008 + cost2007
LoL Name: TxDC17

Post by DC-17 »

Temporarily Unlocked.

(Read everything to understand the message)
Barcode wrote:This is a very fast application, too fast if you ask me. People who voted here are all against him for what he was like on Republic commando. If I rememebr me and Led never had a good relationship on that game what so ever, constantly flaming eachother and out doing the other one.

[...] (the game he is applying for not republic commando).
Sunny wrote:I'd like to remember you guys that this is not Republic Commando. You can't judge him from the past. It is more than fair to give him a chance to see how he improved!
And I'd like to remind you that this division belongs to TeamXtreme so of course there is relevance.

I am not taking positions here because I personally haven't had any bad experience with Led (which means that message isn't directed at you Led, but at our members), but I am just reminding you of some stuff.

Do you think it is fair to ignore someone's antecedents in another division/game we support just because it concerns another game? Say someone flames 24/7 at TX in RepCom, do you really think we should totally ignore it because it is another game? Sure we're talking about another game, but we're still talking about the same person. And in my opinion you don't suddenly switch from an arrogant behaviour into a spotless one just when you play another game. It is normal RepCom players give their opinion on the applicant because it can avoid problems which don't show up during an application time.

This said, I will repeat myself in saying I am talking about a general fact here, and not talking about Led in particular (only this is the occasion to make this reminder). You have to consider one's antecedents and your mates' comments and remarks, but you should not blindly vote for no reason at all (e.g no-voting because he couldn't play a match is a little bit abusive). Try to balance your considerations. I also like to give people a second chance and I also believe people can change, but I just don't agree that you can totally ignore someone's past attitude if it was serious.

And by the way: Veterans are not allowed to vote anywhere unless they have a special permission (e.g Storm in the RepCom section).

Return to “Denied”