LeD App [0/3]

Moderators: LoL Managers, LoL Advisors

Drift
Veteran - LoL Division Commander
Veteran - LoL Division Commander

Re: LeD App [0/3]

Post by Drift »

However DC don't the bad antecedents with TX play a huge factor? I myself don't have the opportunity to play Eune matches so my votes are mostly based on character which we have seen from LeD time and time again to be lacking.

[14:45] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: [21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: i wanna wine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: and dine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: touch you in all the places you want me to

[16:09] EnDever(TAG-BITCHES): HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS TX DRIFT
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

I would just say this, I am 100% sure that if the guys here played with this guy on RepCom, they would 100% give an instant no-vote.

Look at the people who voted no^^. Aytsef etc (Seriously who can have a problem with him? xD). I agree with second chances but only when they are deserved.

Most BS you read all day^
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

Penguin wrote:I would just say this, I am 100% sure that if the guys here played with this guy on RepCom, they would 100% give an instant no-vote.

I didn't and I have had one of the worst times on Repcom with Led. I think that he should get chance to prove his worth and may enjoy playing with us and change his attitude from what I have previously seen.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Barcode wrote:
Penguin wrote:I would just say this, I am 100% sure that if the guys here played with this guy on RepCom, they would 100% give an instant no-vote.

I didn't and I have had one of the worst times on Repcom with Led. I think that he should get chance to prove his worth and may enjoy playing with us and change his attitude from what I have previously seen.
Okay but I would like to tell you he has been talking BS about TX even after he stopped playing SWRC. Via Facebook to me. (No, I don't have him on FB before anyone mentions) Probably should have mentioned that earlier, but to me this guy is Hell v2, never changing.

Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

If that is so he will be denied by the members of LoL. If he turns out good he will be accepted and therefore liable to be kicked IF he turns into Hellv2.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Barcode wrote:If that is so he will be denied by the members of LoL. If he turns out good he will be accepted and therefore liable to be kicked IF he turns into Hellv2.
Yes but I saw it 100x... ass licking to get in... then turning into BS human immediately after.

Return to “Denied”