Important changes!

Moderator: GFX Staff

Numb
Omicron Major
Omicron Major
LoL Name: Hveem

Important changes!

Post by Numb »

Due to the inactivity in both of the GFX-Teams, I have chosen to rework the whole section. This has been discussed in the CC and with our only active GFX member at the moment, Encide. The following changes were completely needed and we're sure it will help a lot!

First of all, inactive GFX-Moderation members have been kicked and replaced by Encide. Congratulations! We have chosen to leave Steel and Ninja there because they probably were the two most dedicated and important GFX members we've ever had. In case they might come back, or visit our forums every now and then, they will keep their powers.

Second, the GFX-Team is now completely clear of members (except Encide) due to inactivity. Before rejoining/joining there are several things you should think about! The GFX-Team isn't only for those who want a pink, fancy forum name. As a GFX-Team member you are supposed to do requests, you are supposed to answer questions regarding GFX and comment other's artwork (constructive criticism). Think about this before applying for the GFX-Team. We really need active members who gladly help and finish requests! We would also be really happy if you would take part in our monthly signature contest. One signature every month shouldn't be a problem at all.

If you feel for rejoining/joining, create an application. Post your best signatures and show activity. To join, you will have to earn two votes from the GFX-Moderators.

Aditionally, a resource forum, a private forum for GFX-Team and GFX-Moderation members and a video forum will be set up soon!

I hope I have made my self understandable.

Good luck!
Sharp
STEAM: gr4nge
XBOX Gamertag: TXtr Sharp

Re: Important changes!

Post by Sharp »

Numb wrote: We have chosen to leave Steel and Ninja there because they probably were the two most dedicated and important GFX members we've ever had. In case they might come back, or visit our forums every now and then, they will keep their powers.
:(
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

That was a good idea. Except Encide every GFX member became inactive from the moment when not everyone with a pink name had moderation rights. Sad they just joined to edit posts and lock topics.. Anyway, Encide will do a good hob for sure. :)
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Numb
Omicron Major
Omicron Major

Post by Numb »

Ironhide wrote:That was a good idea. Except Encide every GFX member became inactive from the moment when not everyone with a pink name had moderation rights. Sad they just joined to edit posts and lock topics.. Anyway, Encide will do a good hob for sure. :)
Exactly. People joined just to misuse their rights... This won't happen again. :)
War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by War »

This idea was necessary to make GFX active in TX.
Encide is the best one for this spot, too.
Btw Numb, you're still in the GFX Moderation?
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."
Numb
Omicron Major
Omicron Major

Post by Numb »

War wrote:Btw Numb, you're still in the GFX Moderation?
Yes, I am. I will try to visit and moderate the forums several times a week. Besides, the Global Moderators will also have a look at the forums every now and then. So moderation won't be a problem at the moment.
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

This is why I am also able to give out a "vote" in an app.

Well this changes were really needed, since somebody accepted randomly chosen guys to the GFX Team... We have quite good apps right now, I would really appreciate to see some more :-)
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
I guess he got the message.
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: Storm's Hymne.
Deks

Post by Deks »

Well, I'd love to apply for GFX team. I'll use the time to practice up, and hopefully get PS. But really if there is anything or anyone with need of help, don't wait to get me. xfire = chaosdeks
Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran
STEAM: Milouexotic
BATTLE.NET: Graphiix
XBOX Gamertag: Nexo Graphx
LoL Name: Graphiix

Post by Graphiix »

Really nice and needed idea..!

Just I want to know more about Encide and Numb

@Shade: Are you at school all days except the week end..? ( You look like that because of a lil bit inactive as before... )

@Numb: Are you gonna just be a Gfx Moderator or make request and be active as before..? ( Like the old good time... )

And something for War

@War Vraiment impatient que tu sois membre Gfx, car tu fais d`énorme progrés, j`aime beaucoup tes signatures et en plus tu seras peut être le premier membre Gfx Français ( ici ) tout en sachant que tu es doué, active et assé sympas..! Vivement que tu sois l`un de cette partie car sa devient trop inactif..!
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Post by Hasero »

Im awesome with paint :D
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
SAMO