The new stats system

The official support forum for the popular TeamXtreme WarPack multiplayer mod for Republic Commando

Moderator: Ironhide

Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

The new stats system

Post by Vash »

As I have mentioned it already in the other thread, I just wanted to announce and introduce you to our new stats system (just click "SWRC Stats" on the top bar) for our RepCom servers. It records every match played on our US and EU servers, including detailed player, match and game mode statistics. If you have any question, suggestions or bugs you have experienced, let us know!

Any feedback so far?
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: The new stats system

Post by Penguin »

Vash wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:23 pm Any feedback so far?
It's really awesome how much detail it goes into, love how we can see our accuracy for each gun overall and stats per game as well as region.

My only suggestion is adding bactas taken to stats, with a frog icon for the one who took the most bactas. Would be interesting to see who runs around hopping from bacta to bacta even though we know its gonna be bolty.

Most BS you read all day^
Numb
Omicron Major
Omicron Major
LoL Name: Hveem

Re: The new stats system

Post by Numb »

Feels good to see some of my old maps still being played, after all those years. :up:

Return to “TeamXtreme WarPack Support”