My App...

All denied applications will moved to this place.
INF3RNO
Omicron Major
Omicron Major

Re: My App...

Post by INF3RNO »

GG

:wink:
]-TX-[•INF3RNǾ™{OmMjr}
A!ph@G#0$^
STEAM: invalphaghost
BATTLE.NET: N/A
XBOX Gamertag: N/A

Post by A!ph@G#0$^ »

INF3RNO wrote:GG

:wink:
GG

Before anyone says anything about my score, the 2nd one was a training match.

TX is awesome.

You can not kill me for I am not living. You can not destroy me for I do not exist. I am Invincible. - -)INV(-AlphaGhost-}ClGod{-
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Who's Harmony?

Most BS you read all day^
Vital
STEAM: vitalsz
BATTLE.NET: Vitality#2733

Post by Vital »

Penguin wrote:Who's Harmony?
Harmony is my Girlfriend. :cuinlove:
Aphex
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander
STEAM: hughd007

Post by Aphex »

Vitals Girlfriend. :hurr:

On a serious note though, here are 2 more games we played:
Hidden content:
^this game you at least made some kills.

^this game however, you were for most of the game on -1.

Something that worries me is that you dont yet appear to understand "attack" or "defense".

Attack
is a role where your aim is to head to the enemy base, kill the defenders and take the flag, and try and bring it back to your base without dying. Im sure you understand the principles of this.

Defense is a role where you are basically guarding your teams flag from the enemy. However when you were playing, you were often roaming into the enemy base and attacking. If you wish to learn from your experiences during this application, you need to learn these roles a lot better and try and stick to them during games.
I am inclined to no-vote on your application, but i feel that before that happens you can at least learn something about how to play Capture the Flag properly.
'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»TEAM XTREME Division Commander«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'
Hidden content:
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Vital wrote:
Harmony is my Girlfriend. :cuinlove:
Your girlfriend plays RepCom!

Best girlfriend ever.

On topic: i don't think you're good enough alphaghost, I suggest you try smaller clans first as suggested.

Most BS you read all day^
Aytsef
Omicron Sergeant Major
Omicron Sergeant Major
STEAM: Aytsef
LoL Name: Aytsef

Post by Aytsef »

dude ze is niet ze goed ze had -5 de tweede match XD maar tog tof :P anyway back to topic: I know it has been said many times but your skill seems to be not good enough at all... but keep on training but I would recommend you doin that in a smaller clan first and comeback later (ik this has been said alrdy just givin my opinion as well)
]-TeamXtreme-[Aytsef{KappaSecondLieutenant}
Thanks for the awesome sig Graphiix :D
Hidden content:
A!ph@G#0$^

Post by A!ph@G#0$^ »

Yes, I agree that I should probley try a smaller clan first, because at this point, this app is nothing more then training. If you feel you should no-vote me, please do so :cool: .

TX is awesome.

You can not kill me for I am not living. You can not destroy me for I do not exist. I am Invincible. - -)INV(-AlphaGhost-}ClGod{-
Judge
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Judge »

No vote. I think you're loosing your time here. If you were close of our skills requirements I would have left you a chance, but you're too far at the moment.
A!ph@G#0$^ wrote:Yes, I agree that I should probley try a smaller clan first, because at this point, this app is nothing more then training. If you feel you should no-vote me, please do so :cool: .
An application is made to join a clan, not simply training with it's members... If you already knew that you had no chance you shouldn't have applied.
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: lol i don't like digimon >:
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: just the first season :>
Drugy
Former Member
Former Member

Post by Drugy »

Keep training and try to reapply later if you think you are ready.
I suggest you to buy a mouse before that.
GL.
[14:02] ]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: btw
[14:02] ]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: how do i move people on ts?
[14:02] ]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: to another channel??
[14:02] ]-TX-[•Drugz™: LOL

Proud Co-Leader of ZoomBlast appreciation society!
Aphex
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander
STEAM: hughd007

Post by Aphex »

Judge wrote:No vote. I think you're loosing your time here. If you were close of our skills requirements I would have left you a chance, but you're too far at the moment.
A!ph@G#0$^ wrote:Yes, I agree that I should probley try a smaller clan first, because at this point, this app is nothing more then training. If you feel you should no-vote me, please do so :cool: .
An application is made to join a clan, not simply training with it's members... If you already knew that you had no chance you shouldn't have applied.
I was actually intending to no-vote myself, but i first wanted to at least give this guy some knowledge of how to actually play Capture the Flag. I agree that its not right that people just apply to get some training, but as every aspect of his app has been acceptable aside from skill level, we could at least help him in the right direction. Perhaps some time in the future he will reapply and have a successful application. It would be better if we had partly guided him on the basics of playing matches.
'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»TEAM XTREME Division Commander«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'
Hidden content:
S.T.O.R.M.
Veteran
Veteran

Post by S.T.O.R.M. »

Hi,

I played some matches against you yesterday. It's rly nonsense to play with a touchpad. You can't move, it always looks like as if you were playing RepCom 2D. You won't beat anyone(!) without a mouse. So go and get one quickly and we'll give you a 2nd chance or stop your app. In my opinion it's wasted time to wait for votes atm...
-=INSTA-GOD=-
[00:52] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: when storm says brb
[00:52] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: i alt tab
[00:52] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: and read the news.
[00:52] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: usually can get to about page 157
[00:52] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: before hes back
Judge
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Judge »

Aphex wrote:
Judge wrote:No vote. I think you're loosing your time here. If you were close of our skills requirements I would have left you a chance, but you're too far at the moment.
I was actually intending to no-vote myself, but i first wanted to at least give this guy some knowledge of how to actually play Capture the Flag. I agree that its not right that people just apply to get some training, but as every aspect of his app has been acceptable aside from skill level, we could at least help him in the right direction. Perhaps some time in the future he will reapply and have a successful application. It would be better if we had partly guided him on the basics of playing matches.
Joinning a smaller clan and playing matches with or against us will help him. But this is an application, and definitely not a "TX RepCom coaching school".
I don't want him to stay here for several months and then tell him "now that you know the basics please go away".

Feel free to play matches with us for fun anyways.
A!ph@G#0$^

Post by A!ph@G#0$^ »

Thanks for the chance guys!! I think I learned a good few things through this app. I will app again, maybe in 2 months. I will be active on the fourms and xfire as always. And before you ask, I will not give out any IPs for pvt TX servers. If you want, I will play matches with you guys. Sorry if you feel I was trying to use this as a RepCom school. If feel you should, take me off your xfire friends list. Once again, thanks for the chance here. I'll be back...
Hidden content:
Denied.

Locked.

Moved.

TX is awesome.

Judge
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Judge »

A!ph@G#0$^ wrote:
Hidden content:
Denied.

Locked.

Moved.