N£RØ™'s Application

All denied applications will moved to this place.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Re: N£RØ™'s Application

Post by Vash »

This ain't a french clan! Please cut the french right now. Talk english or join a french clan...
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Heroes
LoL Member
LoL Member

Post by Heroes »

Nero stop speaking french, we're not all french, have some german,english...
I'm agree with pengu, your skills isn't good enough, you're not ready, i saw you in some scrim and that's the same: no tactic.

TX is a clan who need good skill AND bienhavour, i don't think u haven't got the level required for tx and the bienhavour is ok(ye he's not a flamer like verglas or lunaire pengu).

D2 i need to talk about you on xfire.

french: t'es pas pret pour être TX, cet app risque de tourner très très mal mais j'apprécie le fait de tenter, sa montre que tu peux avoir du potentiel, commence à l'exploité chez un petit clan, fais des interns,des scrims et des 1vs1 et la tu pourras voir la vrai définition du mot "skill".

The sentence in french just say he's not ready on tx and need to train is skill ans tactic.
DC-17
1st Commander
1st Commander
STEAM: cost2008 + cost2007
LoL Name: TxDC17

Post by DC-17 »

Heroes wrote:Nero stop speaking french, we're not all french, have some german,english...
Actually you talked french at the same rate as he does.
At least you all translate in english what you previously but still, stop making all your posts in 2 languages, especially with 30 lines long french written texts (that is what Vash and the others are complaining about). Just cut the french unless you really don't know how to express your opinion in english. (This also goes to the french speaking TX members: it is nice from you but the other members might actually not understand your english blocks are the translation of your french conversations and I understand reading all this stuff is irritating).

Of course that is not a great deal but make an effort.

Nero, I wish you best of luck in your application eventhough you'll probably need to improve before joining us.

Xfire: dc17sniper
Yourself

Post by Yourself »

I can't resist pointing out that Nero's/Heroes' English is unintelligible, so they might as well be speaking Persian instead of French.
sig censored
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

I'd like to explain myself in french but since the majority of people here don't speak a dead language I won't.

Tell me If you want it it french Nero. :wink:

In first you're english skill is not good enough to join us, as Yourself said it is untelligible and it's very hard for the non-speaking french people to understand it even with all the efforts you put.
Then you're tactical knowledge in game sucks, sorry but you are not good enough for TX. You should try to join another clan before thinking of TX.

You really should try HoR. With some work you will be able to join them and you will see by yourself they are not as bad as you think. Just forbid the mistakes from the past and go on with your old WL mates. :up:
Aphex
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander
STEAM: hughd007

Post by Aphex »

I've seen enough. No-vote.
'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»TEAM XTREME Division Commander«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'
Hidden content:
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Denied.

Moved.

Most BS you read all day^

Return to “Denied”