N£RØ™'s Application

All denied applications will moved to this place.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: N£RØ™'s Application

Post by Penguin »

If you absolutely need to say something in French, just write a little sentence describing what was written in English below.

Most BS you read all day^
N£RØ™

Post by N£RØ™ »

ok dsl pour n'avoir pas traduit mon dernier post!
ok sorry for failing to translate my last post
Aytsef
Omicron Sergeant Major
Omicron Sergeant Major
STEAM: Aytsef
LoL Name: Aytsef

Post by Aytsef »

hey, seen you on pubs several times, I think you need to improve but lets play mtaches to find out. btw: stick to english plz, most of us dont understand a word frensh
]-TeamXtreme-[Aytsef{KappaSecondLieutenant}
Thanks for the awesome sig Graphiix :D
Hidden content:
INF3RNO
Omicron Major
Omicron Major

Post by INF3RNO »

Hey gl add my on xfire - > txmastertx
]-TX-[•INF3RNǾ™{OmMjr}
Heroes
LoL Member
LoL Member

Post by Heroes »

French need and i explain my opinion in english.

Je doute TRES TRES fort que tu es le niveau pour être TX surtout que tu as commencer avec WL comme clan...Tu devrais aller HOR. Je veux bien admettre que j'étais une sous merde quand j'ai app mais j'avais du skill, tes chances de refus sont a 95%...Apres faut jouer les interns et scrim pour que on voit le niveau(la je compte sur samo ou V pour bien te juger(demande leur un 1vs1).
Moi je fais te tester, je posterai le screen(meme si y'a une claque).

I don't think he have the level, i test him and i make the screen.

GL matt
N£RØ™

Post by N£RØ™ »

Je sais Heroes mais se que j'ai subit avant avec les hor c'était terrible et je ne peut plus les voir --' sa me consterne leur mentalité!!
Même si je suis refus se qui risque d'arrive pas grave je suis content d'avoir découvris certain membre de cette team!

I know Heroes but I have suffered with hor before it was terrible and I can not see them - 'I am appalled his mentality!
Although I'm refusal that may happen okay I'm happy to have discovered certain member of this team!
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

Much improvement needed. Whne i played on your team it felt like i was alone, when u played with penguin it felt like a 2v1.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Not even close to being good enough. Horrific killing ability, you spent 15 seconds shooting me with blast at close range after zooming me and failed to kill me. Also your game tactics are equally as bad.

Also I don't like how you act such as ignoring me and barcode while your an around attempting to 'kill us'. However the main issue is your skill being way too low.

No-Vote.

N£RØ™

Post by N£RØ™ »

ses sur avec 300 ping jouer est assez difficile j'ai essayer d'aller chercher le flag mais leur defence était assez bonne on aurait du attaquer a 2 et je suis mal caler surtout que je joue sur un canapé!!

on his play with 300 ping is pretty hard I try to go for the flag but their defense was pretty good we should have attacked a 2 and I feel bad that I play mostly stalling on a couch!
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

N£RØ™ wrote:ses sur avec 300 ping jouer est assez difficile j'ai essayer d'aller chercher le flag mais leur defence était assez bonne on aurait du attaquer a 2 et je suis mal caler surtout que je joue sur un canapé!!

on his play with 300 ping is pretty hard I try to go for the flag but their defense was pretty good we should have attacked a 2 and I feel bad that I play mostly stalling on a couch!
Your ping was fine for 90% of the game.

GazettE
Omicron Sergeant Major
Omicron Sergeant Major

Post by GazettE »

English as bad as skills.I didn't understand a word.
Pengu boss sorry. Barcode :D
You really need some improvement at tactics and at blaster.Your snipe is pretty decent but still needs work.
As Barcode said Pengu really carried you a lot and I was messing around when you were lost on the map :lmao: .
Same here Barcode also triedto carry you but he failed .I just had to take the flag and that was it.
Let me correct your tags:
Nero{TX-App} not ]-TX-[Nero{App}
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

If I carry him we'll win aswell :nasty:
Click for watching:
D2Ghost

Post by D2Ghost »

Excuse me to interfer in this App , wich doesnt concern me .

I wouldnt flame Nero about him behaviour but I would just moderate his speech about " HoR bad mentality " , " I Have suffered with Hor Guys " ( <= Heu ... Lol ? )

Just a word to say that this guy doesnt know HoR clan as well as some Tx as Heroes , or Samo , Volo ...

Not worried about any " reputation " , just want him to avoid to flame us .

Anyway Gl for Ur App Nero , even if I doesnt believe on your chances .
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

If its relevent to the app (i.e: this tells us something about the app that could be important to us) then its fine. :up:

And yes i did fail to carry him because i had to fight pengu and try to deal with you, fighting pengu alone is hard. Also if i can say Nero you need to learn some tactics: I asked you "do you know what attack is?" and you replied " defence?". I explained kind of to you however its hard with the lack of english knowlege. (please someone explain to him in french these roles)
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
N£RØ™

Post by N£RØ™ »

Apeupres ce que j'ai comprit je connais bien des tactique même qu'un moment pengu ma middle j'ai un peu du mal avec l'anglais c'est vrais mais le plus souvent dite moi se que voulez que je fasse exemple:
You attack ok or you defence ok voila dite moi juste sa et voila ou poser moi la question si je veut attaquer ou défendre!
Apeupres what I understood I know even a moment of tactical pengu my middle I have a little trouble with English but it is true most often called to me that want me to do such as:
you attack ok or you defense ok here is just called me and here's the question or ask me if I wanted to attack or defend!

Et D2 certain membre mon insulter de fils de pute et tous sa alors que j'avait rien fait! je ne les citerait pas! puis faker mon pseudo... Alors j'espère que tu comprendra que j'ai quelque désacord avec certain membre mais tous le monde n'est pas comme sa dans ton clan j'en aprècie beaucoup comme toi clay,tictac ect... ( je ne traduirait pas sa en anglais)

Return to “Denied”