Deity's App

All denied applications will moved to this place.
Deity

Re: Deity's App

Post by Deity »

My internet is being beyond terrible. I'm going to be pretty iffy until I get that sorted out. Had two 1v1s with Cynder and probably only had like 20% of my accuracy because my ping kept moving between 130-300. Went higher than that a few times. I wouldn't mind if it would level out and stay at 200 even, but when it keeps moving that much I can't really do anything.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Hi,

Sorry but I won't be having any time to play with you, good luck though. :)

Most BS you read all day^
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

You have an awful attitude toward almost anyone everytime I have been in a game. I have seen you in public raging enough people and even once or twice saw someone threaten to ban you from their server (however they had the name of (Player) on an Tag server.

From my experiance you would bring the reputation of this clan down by how you treat people.

But good Luck anyway.

Please don't ask me for matches, as i have no intention of playing with you. (for my own personal reasons)
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Deity

Post by Deity »

Strange, I've never had anyone threaten to ban me in my entire repcom experience. I also have never gone out of my way to "rage" at anyone on a pub for no reason. Actually I'm pretty sure I don't "rage" period. I'm not sure if your opinion is formulated out of the experience you had with RnR members while you were a part of RedCell, but our whole attitude towards that clan was based on a two way street. And besides, compared to all the other members of RnR I'm practically a saint. My attitude isn't a problem, as any intelligent American player will tell you.
Azure
Omicron Major
Omicron Major

Post by Azure »

I've never had any sort of problem with Deity, but that's my limited knowledge of his personality speaking. I don't think he's one of those kind of American players, one that thinks they're the best ever, and that everyone else should be lower than them and be subject to abuse. His attitude doesn't concern me whatsoever.
Splatter
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by Splatter »

good luck
Aytsef
Omicron Sergeant Major
Omicron Sergeant Major
STEAM: Aytsef
LoL Name: Aytsef

Post by Aytsef »

maybe you mean deithy? I remember a player with a similar name, but I don't have personal experience with him (or you). If I hadn't said it yet GL and hit me up for some matches :)
]-TeamXtreme-[Aytsef{KappaSecondLieutenant}
Thanks for the awesome sig Graphiix :D
Hidden content:
Madara
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain
STEAM: madara259
LoL Name: GM DenDeus

Post by Madara »

Good luck^^
]-TX-[Madara™{OmCpt}
Darude- Sandstorm
Deity

Post by Deity »

Close this.

I fixed my internet, but then realized this game was 100% dead. I seriously wouldn't be able to find more than one match in a day if I tried. And that match would be against terrible players, so not really worth doing.

Cya.
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

Thank you. My point i made early in the application has proved accurate.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Thanks for letting us know.

Locked.

Most BS you read all day^

Return to “Denied”