Vital Application

All denied applications will moved to this place.
Madara
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain
STEAM: madara259
LoL Name: GM DenDeus

Re: Vital Application

Post by Madara »

It seems like Vash made an exception.
]-TX-[Madara™{OmCpt}
Darude- Sandstorm
HoUseTiMe
Omicron Sergeant 1st Class

Post by HoUseTiMe »

Spam.
In Memory Of «]RRP[»
Vital
STEAM: vitalsz
BATTLE.NET: Vitality#2733

Post by Vital »

Atti. wrote:
Hidden content:
Vash wrote:
Bountyhunter wrote:Lets just hope Vital doesnt join. :?
What are you talking about? Vital can't join anymore since he left TX 2 times.
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:39 pm

Hidden content:
Yesterday you told me on x.fire that you just joined tx two times and its your third application. Is it true Vital?
Hidden content:
Your ''second'' application: Link http://www.tx-gaming.net/forums/viewtop ... 69&t=11033" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;:
Vital wrote:
Vash wrote:Omg are you still alive? How many times did you fail to finally think you could maybe come back to your old home?

You changed your clan too often. Perhaps you've changed your attitude now, but who knows? How do we know how long you'd stay here again? Expect this to be a longer application, Vital, like all of those applicants who left TX once before. I wish you goodluck!
Thank's Everyone, Vash long time no see, I have certainly changed my attitude and everything, i Promise that. Allso i dont care how long this application will take just as long as im accepted and once im accepted im gonna stay, that i promise too, im not 14-15 years old anymore and i know what i do and what i promise, im allso here to make things good, i hope i prove myself in this application. Thx for the goodluck im gonna need it :D.
Link:http://www.tx-gaming.net/forums/viewtop ... =69&t=1717 on first page
Is it true Vital?[/quote]

Your all in TX you would and should know how many times ive been in ''your'' clan but if its my third time ill just go .
Last edited by Vital on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Not sure how many times he joined in the past is relevant when he has an exception? Find something bad about him now and not the stuff he already gained an exception for.

Most BS you read all day^
HoUseTiMe

Post by HoUseTiMe »

I would say, Give him his last chance.
Look i was kicked and i couldnt join anymore too (see my thousend apps before my last re.join become denided! becouse of my multiclanning since last year)!

So guys we all love us and to hate somebody for their past is an rly bad Personaloption rly. I hate people who are thinking a way kiddy like this.
Grap ur eggs and say last chance and if he left it is his fault not Our.

On the other hand Vital if it is true that u lie tell us rly the truth dude..I rly like u but i hate poeple who are lieing
SO tell us pls maybe they would discuss again if they say no (denided in case of no-votes) is it your own fault not the problem that we hate u not incluuding me.
In Memory Of «]RRP[»
Vital

Post by Vital »

HoUseTiMe wrote:I would say, Give him his last chance.
Look i was kicked and i couldnt join anymore too (see my thousend apps before my last re.join become denided! becouse of my multiclanning since last year)!

So guys we all love us and to hate somebody for their past is an rly bad Personaloption rly. I hate people who are thinking a way kiddy like this.
Grap ur eggs and say last chance and if he left it is his fault not Our.

On the other hand Vital if it is true that u lie tell us rly the truth dude..I rly like u but i hate poeple who are lieing
SO tell us pls maybe they would discuss again if they say no (denided in case of no-votes) is it your own fault not the problem that we hate u not incluuding me.
I will for this time again explain,

In 2007 yeah im sure, i had joined and i played good, people started hating me just for that reason only, it became so bad i had to leave, because of that.
in 2011 i wanted to join i made an app and i thought back at the times of 2007 when i had to leave because of others thats when also the convo with Atti comes in i was reffering to 2007 and not to poeple in the clan now or in 2011, so i thought it would be all the same in 2011 as in 2007.
Last edited by Vital on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
DC-17
1st Commander
1st Commander
STEAM: cost2008 + cost2007
LoL Name: TxDC17

Post by DC-17 »

Hidden content:
Splatter wrote:Vital left one time and got one time kicked, so this would be his 3rd chance. Just to keep the facts right.
If you want to keep the facts right then keep them right:

He left twice.
He didn't get kicked the second time. He left, and got banned afterwards for the way he did it.

Vital wrote:Your all in TX you would and should know how many times ive been in ''your'' clan but if its my third time ill just go .
Our RepCom division currently has 128 members. If you consider the fraction of members who leave us (either to join an another clan, or because they stop playing and refuse to go on the inactive list), you can make yourself a fair idea of how many members our division had in total. Who do you think "should" know how many times you personally joined? You, or us?
Now let's move forward and see how this application goes from now on.
Vital

Post by Vital »

DC-17 wrote:
Hidden content:
Splatter wrote:Vital left one time and got one time kicked, so this would be his 3rd chance. Just to keep the facts right.
If you want to keep the facts right then keep them right:

He left twice.
He didn't get kicked the second time. He left, and got banned afterwards for the way he did it.

Vital wrote:Your all in TX you would and should know how many times ive been in ''your'' clan but if its my third time ill just go .
Our RepCom division currently has 128 members. If you consider the fraction of members who leave us (either to join an another clan, or because they stop playing and refuse to go on the inactive list), you can make yourself a fair idea of how many members our division had in total. Who do you think "should" know how many times you personally joined? You, or us?
Now let's move forward and see how this application goes from now on.
Yes me, and yes let's go forward.

Now let's begin with Who likes me and who Doesn't ?

The most votes for people who don't like me, then im Gone.

I think that's fair.
Pacio
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Pacio »

Oh Jesus Christ. Seriously Vital, after the way you left you really thought that everyone would have seen you as welcome once you apped here again? In this application you have to prove to those guys who don't like you that you care about us, if you give up just because someone doesn't like you, that just means you don't really care that much about joining. I've seen people keeping their app for months, even with no-votes, just because they really wanted to join us, and you are about to quit when you already have 2 votes out of 5, honestly this doesn't sound too much fair to me.
I gave you my vote because I really believe you wanna prove us your maturity, don't make me change my mind right now.
RTG COUNTER: 113
Hidden content:
Epic moments with epic team mates!

]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: and btw
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: tea is not that great all in all.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: now you've crossed the line
---------------------------------
]-TX-[»ApFeL: u like that expression
]-TX-[»ApFeL: seriously
]-TX-[»ApFeL: gtfo
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmLCom}: srsly
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmLCom}: gtfo
Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever.
NOW DANCE, FUCKER, DANCE!
Vital

Post by Vital »

Pacio wrote:Oh Jesus Christ. Seriously Vital, after the way you left you really thought that everyone would have seen you as welcome once you apped here again? In this applications you have to prove to those guys who don't like you that you care about us, if you give up just because someone doesn't like you, that just means you don't really care that much about joining. I've seen people keeping their app for months, even with no-votes, just because they really wanted to join us, and you are about to quit when you already have 2 votes out of 5, honestly this doesn't sound too much fair to me.
I gave you my vote because I really believe you wanna prove us your maturity, don't make me change my mind right now.

Yes your right, i understand.
Skcorn
TX Judge - Veteran - BF3 Advisor
TX Judge - Veteran - BF3 Advisor
STEAM: WALKINGDEAD888

Post by Skcorn »

Pacio wrote: if you give up just because someone doesn't like you, that just means you don't really care that much about joining.
Think about this please and don`t behave like a kid! I would rate this like pre-raging ! And the people who don`t like you should be fair and play with you to see if you are worth it.
Give and take.
NOOBING DOES NOT HEAL IMPOTENCE
Hidden content:
Me proud, thank you guys!
Apfel
Kappa Private
Kappa Private

Post by Apfel »

Kay lets count
Gtfo: I
Stay:
Pi-Pa-Pacio Image
]-TX-[•Pac¡o.™{OmCpt}: oh god
]-TX-[•Pac¡o.™{OmCpt}: you're so awesome
]-TX-[•Pac¡o.™{OmCpt}: you know i love you, right? :3

Hidden content:

Vital

Post by Vital »

ApFeL wrote:Kay lets count
Gtfo: I
Stay:
You like that right ?, more than anything.

Im afterall not gonna do as i said, and this time ill explain .
I have said some bad things in the past, some had forgotten it ( including myself ) and some did not, i left got banned, didnt know i got banned by dc-17 either, then ive been playing much with friends and people, now i asked vash if it was okay if i can join so he said okay because he forgot that incident, so i made my app, then i have explained everything and even when it was explained the discussions went on and i was kinda forced to beg to get people to be nice, but this goes to far, so in that case i really don't think it would be wise for myself and even many TX if i join.

Now you have my explanation and this was my last chance, i give my chance back to TX here, keep it.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

If you really want to get it, you have to be strong and patient. It will probably take a while, but you can convince our recruiters and members if you stay active and patient on your application.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
DC-17
1st Commander
1st Commander
STEAM: cost2008 + cost2007
LoL Name: TxDC17

Post by DC-17 »

As Pacio said, it is normal everything wasn't going to be 100% clear when you applied after what happened; and yes there has been quite a lot of discussions about it but that is because you did not mention it in the first place, in your applying post; so the facts had to get "caught back"; you can't just expect everybody to think "it's fine Vash and Dc-17 give him a chance so I can totally don't care about who that person is": people want to be aware of the situation and of their applicant and as I said above, the updating of the situation came in quite a messy way as it had been ignored in the fist place.

I would re-read Pacio's post one last time before taking that decision, Vital. We have given you a chance, you are now throwing it away. Think carefully about it.

Return to “Denied”