Vital Application

All denied applications will moved to this place.
Vital
STEAM: vitalsz
BATTLE.NET: Vitality#2733

Re: Vital Application

Post by Vital »

Pacio wrote:Now he has two anyway.

Vote.
Thx Pacio i appreciate it :).
Judge
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Judge »

That convo with Atticus kinda shows that you didn't give a shit to TX when you found an other clan. You also insulted us whereas we were only wondering why you left the clan, that was a stupid reaction. And it happened only some months ago... not like several years passed.

Pretty easy to come back now when TX seems to be one of the last clan alive which is playing actively this game.
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: lol i don't like digimon >:
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: just the first season :>
Vital

Post by Vital »

Judge wrote:That convo with Atticus kinda shows that you didn't give a shit to TX when you found an other clan. You also insulted us whereas we were only wondering why you left the clan, that was a stupid reaction. And it happened only some months ago... not like several years passed.

Pretty easy to come back now when TX seems to be one of the last clan alive which is playing actively this game.
Talk with Atticus or Dc-17 if you think i only got bad intentions and none good ones.
Now can we continue normally with this app without haters because i dont hate anyone.

Yesterday i have Explained the whole evening till night why that was all so and now i got enough of it.
DC-17
1st Commander
1st Commander
STEAM: cost2008 + cost2007
LoL Name: TxDC17

Post by DC-17 »

Vital wrote:
Talk with Atticus or Dc-17 if you think i only got bad intentions and none good ones.
Now can we continue normally with this app without haters because i dont hate anyone.

Yesterday i have Explained the whole evening till night why that was all so and now i got enough of it.

Well sorry and I am not going to twist the knife in the wound but it is incumbent on you to prove Judge and the others you do not have bad intentions (because it was you who made this error in the past and who is therefore concerned about this, not Atti nor I). I am not going to talk nor defend you personally.
You have already persuaded me and I believed/trust you, which is why I gave you this chance; but unfortunately this is not a call for the others to share my opinion. Basically: you have to show/prove them you are honest and worth a chance; you have convinced me but I won't interfere.

By the way I also spent the whole evening and part of the night trying to understand.

Since you asked us to quote it:
Vital wrote: I will prove myself to all of TX. <--- yeah Quote It !
;)
Vital

Post by Vital »

DC-17 wrote:
Vital wrote:

Well sorry and I am not going to twist the knife in the wound but it is incumbent on you to prove Judge and the others you do not have bad intentions (because it was you who made this error in the past and who is therefore concerned about this, not Atti nor I). I am not going to talk nor defend you personally.
You have already persuaded me and I believed/trust you, which is why I gave you this chance; but unfortunately this is not a call for the others to share my opinion. Basically: you have to show/prove them you are honest and worth a chance; you have convinced me but I won't interfere.

By the way I also spent the whole evening and part of the night trying to understand.

Since you asked us to quote it:
Vital wrote: I will prove myself to all of TX. <--- yeah Quote It !
;)

Yes but with all these comments look how this app goes.

Maybe think now about the app because i have explained allot let me just normally without discussions do my app and then ill prove everyone i can be loyal and have only good intentions but if i need to keep having discussions on my app it wont really help. thats all i mean to say i know i have to prove myself to others and i will.

Since this has been settled with atti and dc-17 and my ban got revoked why do we still need to have discussions on this app then MOVE IT TO XFIRE if u got something to say.

I will gladly have the convo's there.
Atti.
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Atti. »

I wont defend your faults which you did in the past. There wouldnt be a problem when you just left like every normal person without insulting us. Thanks DC and his effort to make it clear which took all evening long, you have to be happy to get a last chance. Dont let if fall, good luck!
Edit: Now lets go back to your application!
Apfel
Kappa Private
Kappa Private

Post by Apfel »

Vital wrote:i miss TX and all of its shitty retards. It was your fault to let me join then so do it again now pls :)
i missed you too my dear friend
Judge wrote:That convo with Atticus kinda shows that you didn't give a shit to TX when you found an other clan. You also insulted us whereas we were only wondering why you left the clan, that was a stupid reaction. And it happened only some months ago... not like several years passed.

at least one of the tops put his glasses back on :)
So he came back completely changed because he missed tx so hard (oh and btw ALL the other clans i was in fucked up [why didn't you come back earlier instead staying with a broken heart because u miss tx that badly]) - good to know
Vital wrote:continue normally with this app without haters
YOu're right, we are just some jealous haters, since all you did is multiclanning (no leave topic) calling us shitty retards and not giving a fuck about this clan as long as there were other clans to join
Vital wrote:and now i got enough of it.
well i got enough of you :-)
Vital wrote:ill prove everyone i can be loyal and have only good intentions
you already showed up your allegiance and your intensions

I hope this guy wont be able to join this clan again. Giving a fuck about the attitude of players since it was already 6 months (wow) ago, cant be the real deal about teamxtreme. If this guy gets back in it would change my mind about tx and some of its guys.
Last edited by Apfel on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pi-Pa-Pacio Image
]-TX-[•Pac¡o.™{OmCpt}: oh god
]-TX-[•Pac¡o.™{OmCpt}: you're so awesome
]-TX-[•Pac¡o.™{OmCpt}: you know i love you, right? :3

Hidden content:

Skyred
Omicron 2nd Lieutenant
Omicron 2nd Lieutenant
LoL Name: TXSkyred

Post by Skyred »

Hey a bit late. But goodluck with your app, enjoy to play with us and convince us you are loyal and then all will be nice with you
»»»»»»»»»»]-TX-[Skyred™{OmSMj} -]TeamXtreme[-. Thank you Splatter<3
Omicron
Vital

Post by Vital »

ApFeL wrote:
Vital wrote:i miss TX and all of its shitty retards. It was your fault to let me join then so do it again now pls :)
i missed you too my dear friend

at least one of the tops put his glasses back on :)
So he came back completely changed because he missed tx so hard (oh and btw ALL the other clans i was in fucked up [why didn't you come back earlier instead staying with a broken heart because u miss tx that badly]) - good to know
Vital wrote:continue normally with this app without haters
YOu're right, we are just some jealous haters, since all you did is multiclanning (no leave topic) calling us shitty retards and not giving a fuck about this clan as long as there were other clans to join
Vital wrote:and now i got enough of it.
well i got enough of you :-)
Vital wrote:ill prove everyone i can be loyal and have only good intentions
you already showed up your allegiance and your intensions

I hope this guy wont be able to join this clan again. Giving a fuck about the attitude of players since it was already 6 monts (wow) ago, cant be the real deal about teamxtreme. If this guy gets back in it would change my mind about tx and some of its guys.
Nice to know you like me, have a nice day sir.

Thank you skyred :)

And Atti :) , didnt see post.
Last edited by Vital on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pacio
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Pacio »

All in all Vital "left" us (though after being kicked) just once, so I can't see why he cannot join again. We have some member who is here since a lot of time but left once (aphex and me, just to say some). Also, this would be his really last chance and he's smart enough to think twice about leaving again and being banned permanently.
RTG COUNTER: 113
Hidden content:
Epic moments with epic team mates!

]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: and btw
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: tea is not that great all in all.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: now you've crossed the line
---------------------------------
]-TX-[»ApFeL: u like that expression
]-TX-[»ApFeL: seriously
]-TX-[»ApFeL: gtfo
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmLCom}: srsly
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmLCom}: gtfo
Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever.
NOW DANCE, FUCKER, DANCE!
HoUseTiMe
Omicron Sergeant 1st Class
Omicron Sergeant 1st Class

Post by HoUseTiMe »

All in all Vital "left" us (though after being kicked) just once, so I can't see why he cannot join again. We have some member who is here since a lot of time but left once (aphex and me, just to say some). Also, this would be his really last chance and he's smart enough to think twice about leaving again and being banned permanently.
True u Vaffanculo :D <3<3

So stop talking about it at let him do this app.
Already said but u will do it :)
In Memory Of «]RRP[»
Madara
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain
STEAM: madara259
LoL Name: GM DenDeus

Post by Madara »

Just keep in mind he could leave again like this, as judge said he left us a few months ago. I dont't know whether he changed or not tbh.
But in my opinion we should give him this second chance cuz even scarv, the biggest clanhopper ever, got a "third" chance.

Just prove ur loyality, with being patient enough to get 5 votes and everything will be fine :up:
]-TX-[Madara™{OmCpt}
Darude- Sandstorm
Vital

Post by Vital »

Madara wrote:Just keep in mind he could leave again like this, as judge said he left us a few months ago. I dont't know whether he changed or not tbh.
But in my opinion we should give him this second chance cuz even scarv, the biggest clanhopper ever, got a "third" chance.

Just prove ur loyality, with being patient enough to get 5 votes and everything will be fine :up:

I will do my best and thank you :).
Splatter
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by Splatter »

Vital left one time and got one time kicked, so this would be his 3rd chance. Just to keep the facts right.
Atti.
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Atti. »

Hidden content:
Vash wrote:
Bountyhunter wrote:Lets just hope Vital doesnt join. :?
What are you talking about? Vital can't join anymore since he left TX 2 times.
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:39 pm[/quote]
Hidden content:
Yesterday you told me on x.fire that you just joined tx two times and its your third application. Is it true Vital?
Hidden content:
Your ''second'' application: Link http://www.tx-gaming.net/forums/viewtop ... 69&t=11033" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;:
Vital wrote:
Vash wrote:Omg are you still alive? How many times did you fail to finally think you could maybe come back to your old home?

You changed your clan too often. Perhaps you've changed your attitude now, but who knows? How do we know how long you'd stay here again? Expect this to be a longer application, Vital, like all of those applicants who left TX once before. I wish you goodluck!
Thank's Everyone, Vash long time no see, I have certainly changed my attitude and everything, i Promise that. Allso i dont care how long this application will take just as long as im accepted and once im accepted im gonna stay, that i promise too, im not 14-15 years old anymore and i know what i do and what i promise, im allso here to make things good, i hope i prove myself in this application. Thx for the goodluck im gonna need it :D.
Link:http://www.tx-gaming.net/forums/viewtop ... =69&t=1717 on first page
Is it true Vital?

Return to “Denied”