Gletch application [1/3]

All denied applications will moved to this place.
Gletch
STEAM: gletch123
XBOX Gamertag: GilbyClan

Gletch application [1/3]

Post by Gletch »

» Previous clan(s) experience? I have been in GF, IG, and TAG
» Previous name(s)? triX Shiner Silence
» Why have you chosen to join TeamXtreme as your future clan? I left everything i had in tag to try a different clan. I have always looked up to you guys.
» What are your best weapons? Blaster
» What would be your goal and what would you want to achieve if you were to be a part of TeamXtreme? My #1 goal is to make it into this clan because i never thought i could.
» What are your best maps? engine and anything on warpack 7
» How old are you? 15
» What country do you live in? USA
» Have you read all of the topics and the FAQ at the bottom of this page? yes
» Do you have our WarPack 7 installed? If not will you download and install it? yes
» What is your xfire username - If you do not have xfire installed then download it at http://www.xfire.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; gleitch
» Post some killer screenshots to give the recruiters a first impression!
:xD: :owned:
Splatter
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Re: Gletch application

Post by Splatter »

Hey,

just looked at your RedCell App and your story with the TAG Clan. It seems like people who know you, think you've a decent skill. I cant really say anything about your Skill or your Attitude by myself, so I'll hope to be able to make my own picture of you with the time.
What ofc isnt good, your App/Clan Story in the lastet time (TAG, RC App than, short after: try back to TAG (Without closing your app))
Ofc it would be great if TX is the clan you really want to join and I think everyone would be happy to welcome you as member than (If you have a friendly attitude and the needed skill).

I'm really interested where this app goes and what other Members who know you better than me, can say about you.

Good luck.
Gletch

Post by Gletch »

I wanted to try and go bigger and apply for either rc or tx. I have always looked up to you guys. I didn't really try to get back in to tag during my rc-app i was just saying i was sorry. :cereal:
Drift
Veteran - LoL Division Commander

Post by Drift »

I'm going to state this simply. No.

Reasons: He already has proven that he has no loyalty for any clan.
Gletch wrote: I will stay with TAG forever
Well what happened? In a matter of weeks maybe a month you decided that you had enough of TAG and left. Crysis described it perfectly, in your leave topic you stated simply "Bye." You then preceded to app for Redcell who swiftly denied you after wanting none of your attitude or drama that I've seen first hand many times on american servers. After being denied by Redcell, you tried to quickly crawl your back way into TAG, but what? They had enough of all your shit and wanted none of you, they gave you one last chance and you fucked it up hard. If TAG wanted none of you, why should we? You were given more then one chance in almost all clans and you've managed to fuck up every single one of them.

I remember when you first apped for redcell as Shiner, you haven't even changed since. Your play style is thoroughly annoying, we once 1v1'ed and you had a guy ghosting for you so you knew where I was at all times. Pure and I already knew this because you managed to throw not one, but two nades around corners before I was even there. Whenever I went AFK to xfire Pure, you just happened to randomly find me and kill me on Engine. In short what? You want a chance in a clan that you haven't fucked with already. TX was your last choice after being denied from all other American clans. My recommendation is to change your name again and keep your head low or just remain clanless that Status has said before. Another option is going to join Optic with the rest of the kiddies in the community.

[14:45] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: [21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: i wanna wine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: and dine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: touch you in all the places you want me to

[16:09] EnDever(TAG-BITCHES): HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS TX DRIFT
Gletch

Post by Gletch »

Ah yes i knew drift would try to trash my app! Just because you have never liked me doesnt mean you put crap on my app. I never crawled back to TAG in the last week i simply said i was sorry. Redcell denied me because they thought i was crawling back to TAG, which i simply wasnt.

Your argument is invalid.
Drift

Post by Drift »

Gletch wrote:Ah yes i knew drift would try to trash my app! Just because you have never liked me doesnt mean you put crap on my app. I never crawled back to TAG in the last week i simply said i was sorry. Redcell denied me because they thought i was crawling back to TAG, which i simply wasnt.

Gletch I did actually like you when you began your first app at redcell and I trusted you after it seemed that you would remain loyal at TAG. However answer me this,
fuck me for leaving tag, i will never be able to repair what i've done. I'm a joke because i left for no reason. Im fake and will never get real. I never think before i act. There is probably no going back now because i am a jerk. II hurt you guys from deep down. This wound on me is like a gunshot to the heart. Now i am left lying in the desert with noone to help me. you guys dont know how much i regret this.
Does that sound like the words of an apology, sure they are however it was implied that you were retarded for leaving them in the first place and really had no reason two. As yous said, you could've stayed there as you said "We were really doing good with lots of apps, james and danny playing, crysis and dev active, and we really had a good tight squad. The fact i let everyone down by leaving leaves me with my eyes burning and my soul aching."

So why leave then? Hmmm? You posted this "apology" after your Redcell application was doomed to failure after Deity also accused you of ghosting and Slink and 007 wanted you no voted. It was quite simple really, who are we to accept someone that Redcell willingly will deny within 72 hours of the beginning of his app. If you felt that I was trying to trash your app, you would be wrong, I was stating what you've previously done to the American side of the community to the euro recruiters. As Splatter stated previously, only few of the recruiters know anything about you. As a member I'm just stating the pure facts of why I don't wnat you here and why your attitude and loyalty is not fit for this clan. I will state this openly right now, skill is not very much an issue, its the attitude that I don't want especially here or perhaps anywhere in the community. I did not trash your app, it was your previous mistakes that brought you to this point. Go ahead continue arguing with me, I recommend you try to bullshit the Euro recruiters about your behavior as you usually try to do on apps.

[14:45] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: [21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: i wanna wine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: and dine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: touch you in all the places you want me to

[16:09] EnDever(TAG-BITCHES): HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS TX DRIFT
Skyred
Omicron 2nd Lieutenant
Omicron 2nd Lieutenant
LoL Name: TXSkyred

Post by Skyred »

Hey,

I don't know you at all so I want to see your behiaviour and your skills but with what said. .. I don't want to see some problems in the clan.
»»»»»»»»»»]-TX-[Skyred™{OmSMj} -]TeamXtreme[-. Thank you Splatter<3
Omicron
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

I have never seen you, therefore judging from what I have already read/seen on this application there is alot of work to be done.
Gletch wrote:Ah yes i knew drift would try to trash my app!
Seriously this is not good enough!

Drift is a TeamXtreme member and honeslty when applying to the clan respect is required to us or there will be very little respect shown to you and your application will go downhill very fast. Don't try to argue a point with a member either just accept what has been said and continue with the application, if a member says something you don't agree with specify what it is and state how you see it. If there are still further issues have a quiet talk with the member via Xfire to resolve it.

Well Best of luck.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

It seems fucked up already, hmm?

goodluck anyway
Atti.
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Atti. »

I dont know you but I read posts on redcell side and especially Drift posts. Drift is a tx member so I'll trust him more what he is saying than you. Seems bad for you actually. Nothing against you because I have never heard something of you but you did bullshit on american side and thats true. Many american players are writing that your behaviour and your loyality dont fit to any clan thats why you got denied by redcell.
It doesnt look well for you. Any statement, Gletch?

Edit:May you are a cool and awesome guy and I wont judge fast of you. We got some other american players here in the clan. Lets wait what they are writing untill recruiters decide.
Pacio
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Pacio »

Good luck!
I don't know you yet, although I can still say that I don't like the way you left TAG at all. Whatever, add me on Xfire and we'll play!
RTG COUNTER: 113
Hidden content:
Epic moments with epic team mates!

]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: and btw
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: tea is not that great all in all.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: now you've crossed the line
---------------------------------
]-TX-[»ApFeL: u like that expression
]-TX-[»ApFeL: seriously
]-TX-[»ApFeL: gtfo
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmLCom}: srsly
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmLCom}: gtfo
Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever.
NOW DANCE, FUCKER, DANCE!
Jay
Omicron Private
Omicron Private
STEAM: unknownjay6

Post by Jay »

Good luck.
GazettE
Omicron Sergeant Major
Omicron Sergeant Major

Post by GazettE »

This guy....I've played 1 match with you and I don't like your attitude.Maybe your skill is decent but we were on american ;) so I shall ask an american player.
Good luck by the way.
Edit:
Here is the ss
Madara
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain
STEAM: madara259
LoL Name: GM DenDeus

Post by Madara »

Good luck and have fun during your app-time.
]-TX-[Madara™{OmCpt}
Darude- Sandstorm
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

At first I had concerns due to the BS you pulled on the American side.

However, TX has often given chances to people who have disappointed us once, or even twice before, actually we did that 2x very recently. Since Gletch never did anything specifically to us, I think he deserves a chance.

Most BS you read all day^

Return to “Denied”