Gletch app #2

All denied applications will moved to this place.
krauser
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Re: Gletch app #2

Post by krauser »

I have to clear one thing up: My last post sounds like it was Dc-17 fault for the wrong info about the first screen (sorry about that Dc-17). In fact, I gave DC-17 the first screenshot with the (accidently..) wrong information. I didn't post it directly because I wanted Dc-17 to decide what to do (since he is better informed and more active than me).

Well that's at least one problem which is cleared up, but this doesn't explain the other ones. It shouldn't take too long to do so, and then you will be able to continue normally with your app... :)
"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right."
Henry Ford
"Wo Konflikte sind, ist immer auch Emotion, ist Energie, ist Weiterentwicklung - oder auch Untergang. Wo Konflikte fehlen, ist Harmonie und Kooperation - oder auch Langeweile, Stillstand und Erstarrung."

Atti.
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Atti. »

There are a lot of misunderstandings and useless talks about some problems who actually arent that important to discuss here. Every member of us, who has/had admin rights, kicked or banned someone and sometimes accidently. You guys are talking about a member which I personally never have heard or seen before. Thats not the topic for discussing. In my eyes he did nothing that wrong and he should just continue his application!
Good luck, mate.
Dont take it too serious.
DC-17
1st Commander
1st Commander
STEAM: cost2008 + cost2007
LoL Name: TxDC17

Post by DC-17 »

It seems the problem has been cleared. We have also had a discussion in the LCom+ forum and we reached the conclusion nothing serious was caused. So we will let this application carry on and if you have anything "new", report directly to an LCom+. Also if you want to debate on what "skill" is, do it in another topic.

We wish you best of luck Gletch, it is good you have stayed calm during this time. And we apologize for the trouble caused, but it was important we make sure we don't accept people who abuse their rights, which seems not to be the case here. So good luck again and try not to be influenced by these discussions. You're on the good path.

Further posts not directly related to Gletch's application will be removed by the way.
Gletchh
STEAM: Gletch123
XBOX Gamertag: GilbyClan

Post by Gletchh »

Thanks for coming to the clean conclusions, I will make sure no more problems even like that are caused... Let's get this app back on track with some screens!
Hidden content:
Atti.
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Atti. »

Very nice screenshots!
HoUseTiMe
Omicron Sergeant 1st Class
Omicron Sergeant 1st Class

Post by HoUseTiMe »

Nice Screenshots! Keep that up! :wink:
In Memory Of «]RRP[»
uncledrew

Post by uncledrew »

Yo so i dont mean to intrude on this app, but Gletch first of all Rage banned me for no reason on 64...There is proof that Penguin and Drift posted but the ips were taken out by Vash(They matched). Second of all Gletch got mad at me and rage banned me again from one of penguins match in the middle of a 5v5...So no Gletch i am not BS you are. Just wanted to post my thoughts and i would have posted earlier but my account was getting activated. Thank you!

~Uncledrew
Gletchh
STEAM: Gletch123
XBOX Gamertag: GilbyClan

Post by Gletchh »

I believed we cleared all this up and declared no harm was done, your post will probably be deleted soon.
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

If you fucking rage in a game and ban someone instead you're gonna have a fuckinbg bad time Gletch do you understand that? Now its pissing me off all your bitching about a game, if you keep this up im gonna fuck up your time in tx until you rage leave the clan.

i dont want one more word about this now thats enough.
Epic
STEAM: swrcADMIN

Post by Epic »

With the help of a good friend (HW_KILLER_PR) I finded out the information's of the client IP's of the Server 64... We finded out that gletch rly has banned Hulk without anyreasons. I would give you this informations to check it and belive me but VaSH would delete them because of Nationality or something like this.

Nobody else could check it out now cuz the IP is closen.
You can ask for the file where all infos are but only me and killer have them. Maybe Killer had deleted them. IDK. JUST THE DEMONSTRATION!

The IP infos and the name was all the same of gletch others game before many times ago. (2 or 3 weeks before he had banned Hulk).

That was all.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Gletch your post was deleted for containing lies.

I told you explicitly that I thought it could have been Drift, but he cleared up my suspicion about him. It wasn't him.

@ Epic, you can your proof to me in a PM.

Most BS you read all day^
Drift
Veteran - LoL Division Commander
Veteran - LoL Division Commander

Post by Drift »

Epic wrote:With the help of a good friend (HW_KILLER_PR) I finded out the information's of the client IP's of the Server 64... We finded out that gletch rly has banned Hulk without anyreasons. I would give you this informations to check it and belive me but VaSH would delete them because of Nationality or something like this.

Nobody else could check it out now cuz the IP is closen.
You can ask for the file where all infos are but only me and killer have them. Maybe Killer had deleted them. IDK. JUST THE DEMONSTRATION!

The IP infos and the name was all the same of gletch others game before many times ago. (2 or 3 weeks before he had banned Hulk).

That was all.
I don't understand how random euros have access to RnR's control panel especially when Deity was the only one who could assign them, but K. Pretty shit demonstration in my opinion.

[14:45] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: [21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: i wanna wine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: and dine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: touch you in all the places you want me to

[16:09] EnDever(TAG-BITCHES): HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS TX DRIFT
Epic
STEAM: swrcADMIN

Post by Epic »

Server just is down because of Gletch. So we had access to view it. Nobody cares when the server is down.

It's only a server log file.
date, chatdelay (if not hidden), admin login.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Just want to add that anyone with access to the logs can simply edit them. It's just a text file which can be changed using the web interface or FTP access.

So even this can't be taken as 100% proof.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

It's kinda funny Hulk is still peddling this BS.

Most BS you read all day^

Return to “Denied”