Gletch app #2

All denied applications will moved to this place.
Gletchh
STEAM: Gletch123
XBOX Gamertag: GilbyClan

Re: Gletch app #2

Post by Gletchh »

There was a JB there who was causing trouble and kept coming back. I kept it to a kick before I got permission from penguin over xfire to ban him repeatedly because it was his server.

EDIT: -]RC[-Heat was there and you can ask him if you need.
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

DC-17 wrote:

So it's you?
Click for watching:
Gletchh

Post by Gletchh »

Yes both are me.
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

Gletchh wrote:I don't have admin for any servers on republic commando. Hulk just got mad when I blocked him on xfire...
Gletchh wrote:But I didn't ban him dude I don't have admin there. :confused:
DC-17 wrote:

"... 1on1-Tx-server (26.06.2013) as admin and kicked another player there. "

Tell me:

1) why you lied
2) who gave you the pw
Click for watching:
Sunny
LoL Member
LoL Member
XBOX Gamertag: RokkaFellah
LoL Name: Beatlefield

Post by Sunny »

Spam removed.
Angela Merkel wrote:Das Internet ist für uns alle #Neuland.
Gletchh

Post by Gletchh »

I'm not lying... Penguin gave me the ip's for his servers after hulk got banned.
I've never had admin to 64
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

And about this:
DC-17 wrote:The person also told me Gletch (or whoever it was) massively and randomly kicked people from the server.
and this, was it you?
Drift wrote:Convo from xfire:

[15:15] -oG-Hulk™: Deny Gletch
[15:15] -oG-Hulk™: please
[15:15] ]-TX-[Drift: why?
[15:15] -oG-Hulk™: Literally
[15:15] -oG-Hulk™: You can ask Xzdc
[15:16] -oG-Hulk™: He came into 64 srrver
[15:16] -oG-Hulk™: i said
[15:16] ]-TX-[Drift: i don't have him on xfire
[15:16] -oG-Hulk™: wassup
[15:16] -oG-Hulk™: And he
[15:16] -oG-Hulk™: was like sup
[15:16] ]-TX-[Drift: and?
[15:16] -oG-Hulk™: logged in as Server admin
[15:16] -oG-Hulk™: and banned me
[15:16] -oG-Hulk™: Just banned me
[15:16] ]-TX-[Drift: any reason?
[15:16] -oG-Hulk™: No
[15:16] -oG-Hulk™: I was 1v1ing
[15:16] -oG-Hulk™: Xzdc
Click for watching:
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Gletch does not have admin on 64.

He has admin on 108 and 95 and 91 which are not TX servers.
TX doesn't host any 1v1s.

Most BS you read all day^
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

So that means someone faked Gletch on 64 to ban Hulk? weird, especially
if the faker is a TX himself.....

We are still waiting your answer on this Gletch :
DC.LegenD wrote:And about this:
DC-17 wrote:The person also told me Gletch (or whoever it was) massively and randomly kicked people from the server.
Even if it was not a server containing TX in is title, the fact you are abusing your admins rights is bad for the image of TX, it would be even worst if you were already in TX and wearing your tags at this moment
Click for watching:
Gletchh

Post by Gletchh »

I only kicked JB on purpose by doing kickscore 0 which kicked 1 other guy in spec and myself. He's the only one I intended to kick/ban which I got pengu's perms to do.
Drift
Veteran - LoL Division Commander
Veteran - LoL Division Commander

Post by Drift »

In all honesty then why did you rage ban Hulk from Penguin's server? This was unprovoked according to Hulk and was during the middle of a match. Penguin and everyone in the server will guarantee that it was you doing it.

[14:45] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: [21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: i wanna wine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: and dine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: touch you in all the places you want me to

[16:09] EnDever(TAG-BITCHES): HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS TX DRIFT
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

Gletchh wrote:I only kicked JB on purpose by doing kickscore 0 which kicked 1 other guy in spec and myself. He's the only one I intended to kick/ban which I got pengu's perms to do.
Actually you are in 3 different problem: Hulk kick (or someone faked you? I'm still waiting your answer about this), and two others screenshots where you are logged in as admin, also you are accused of massive and random kick

I passed hours kicking JB from our servers last year and never someone told I was a massive kicker
Click for watching:
Gletchh

Post by Gletchh »

I already said it tons of times but here it is again, I did not ban hulk the first time. The second time I did #1 he was being a complete moron to me and #2 hes bs. The reason why you never got accused of massive kick when you were kicking JB's is because you were already in tx, you weren't aping for a clan like I am. Makes it easier for him to get someone in trouble who kicks him if it is an applicant rather than a member of a clan that is kicking him.
krauser
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by krauser »

Dang, that's some trouble in this app. I have the feeling that some accusations are wrong and will be cleared up very soon (probably just a few misunderstandings). I know you are going through some trouble Gletch, but if you really want to join, this is the chance for you to show endurance! You will not see it now, but it will be appreciated by our voters in case you don't just give up because of the accusations here. In case you make it, these problems will be (probably once and for all) past.

About the admin problem:

It seems there was a misunderstanding. I have to mention - as Penguin already said - that there is no TX-1on1-server (the first screen you are talking about is - just like the second screenshot - Penguins 1on1-server). Plus I have to mention that Gletch was a permitted admin in Penguins server. I don't know about the other problems though - please clear this up!

Last but not least: Good luck for your app!

EDIT: You (all) are talking about massive kicks. This is probably one of the misunderstandings I've mentioned. How many kicks are we really talking about?
"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right."
Henry Ford
"Wo Konflikte sind, ist immer auch Emotion, ist Energie, ist Weiterentwicklung - oder auch Untergang. Wo Konflikte fehlen, ist Harmonie und Kooperation - oder auch Langeweile, Stillstand und Erstarrung."

DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

Krauser is right there are some misunderstanding, Gletch never had the admin on a TX server (publics or privates ones) but he has admin on Penguins servers which are not count as TX servers since they are not containing TX in their title.
This is when I saw this that I misunderstood because I thought it was a TX server hosted by Vash. Plus I played Sunday a bit and I saw 2 publics 1v1 servers on the top of the list, as there hadn't any problem Sunday I didn't look at those servers titles properly, and I thought that the server I quote just above was one of these 1v1 servers, and that these 1v1 servers was hosted by Vash or Penguin and was containing TX on their titles.

I'm sorry for this and I also came to the conclusion that someone faked you on 64 to ban Hulk. (I also thought 64 was one of our server).
I really had to clear this since I'm extremely bored to see that we have problems with our administration servers passwords. Actually we finally haven't got one problem.

But for me there is still a problem: someone faked you and kicked Hulk, and you seem to abuse your admins rights. That shows you don't have a very well popularity in the RC community and accepting you right now is not possible for me, as Krauser said you will have to be patient in your application and show I'm wrong about your behavior and that you also really want to be in the clan, I won't hesitate to give you a no-vote if any other problem will come.
Click for watching:

Return to “Denied”