Muffy's App

All denied applications will moved to this place.
Muffy.
STEAM: muffy242
BATTLE.NET: MuffyThePwner

Muffy's App

Post by Muffy. »

Previous clan(s) experience?
RC,ShaD

» Previous name(s)?
=)

» Why have you chosen to join TeamXtreme as your future clan?
It's a nice and very skill clan.Some really good friends are here, too. I want to train my skill here to get better and I hope I'll have really nice and funny matches with you guys!

» What are your best weapons?
Blaster, Sniper

» What would be your goal and what would you want to achieve if you were to be a part of TeamXtreme?
To train my skill and to have fun

» What are your best maps?
dont know

» How old are you?

» What country do you live in?
Germany

» Have you read all of the topics and the FAQ at the bottom of this page?
Yes

» Do you have our WarPack 7 installed? If not will you download and install it?
done

» What is your xfire username - If you do not have xfire installed then download it at http://www.xfire.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
deltakommando44
Splatter
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Re: Muffy's App

Post by Splatter »

Good luck, the few matches we played were decent.
Aphex
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander
STEAM: hughd007

Post by Aphex »

Good luck, add me on xfire and ask for matches
'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»TEAM XTREME Division Commander«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'
Hidden content:
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Reconfirming my No-Vote

Reason: Truly one of the worst players I have ever seen.

Most BS you read all day^
Atti.
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Atti. »

Penguin wrote:Reconfirming my No-Vote

Please add some facts/situations about why he is one of the worst player you have ever seen. Otherwise it looks like a random novote.
Good luck!
NoLuck/NoSkill
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by NoLuck/NoSkill »

Atti. wrote:

Please add some facts/situations about why he is one of the worst player you have ever seen. Otherwise it looks like a random novote.
Good luck!
He already did in the previous app before the forum went down.

Good luck, Muffy! Post some screens of scrims to impress the other voters!
ImageImage
INF3RNO
Omicron Major
Omicron Major

Post by INF3RNO »

I Think only what I can say it's gl for 2 nd time ;) Mate :wink: be active play a lot and you ll be in . :nasty:
]-TX-[•INF3RNǾ™{OmMjr}
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Atti. wrote:

Good luck!
Not sure what more you need than "one of the worst players I have ever seen". It means he has really bad skill.

Aphex
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander

Post by Aphex »

Penguin wrote:
Atti. wrote:

Good luck!
Not sure what more you need than "one of the worst players I have ever seen". It means he has really bad skill.
As applicants aren't purely judged on a basis of skill I would say it was harsh to no vote this applicant so quickly. In the past we have let other low skilled players apply for long periods of time with their eventual acceptance or denial.
'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»TEAM XTREME Division Commander«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'
Hidden content:
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Aphex wrote:
As applicants aren't purely judged on a basis of skill I would say it was harsh to no vote this applicant so quickly. In the past we have let other low skilled players apply for long periods of time with their eventual acceptance or denial.
Yeah, but he's really really bad. One of the worst players I've ever seen is not an exaggeration.

Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

He can improve if he keeps playing in scrims.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Aphex
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander

Post by Aphex »

Penguin wrote:
Aphex wrote:
Yeah, but he's really really bad. One of the worst players I've ever seen is not an exaggeration.
Well I thought the same of Heros, Skyred, Resh and a couple others. They all managed to get in despite their initial bad form at the game. Why should Muffy be denied the opportunity they were in being given a chance to improve; he will either improve or he wont, that is something only time will tell.
Hidden content:
NoLuck/NoSkill
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by NoLuck/NoSkill »

I can understand Penguins Novote considering Muffy has 700 hours of playtime in repcom.
With this amount of hours spent in a game i think that you are probably at the high point of any learning curve you may have gone through regarding skill, muscle memory and tactics.

Ofc Muffy might be an exception and if he improves a lot in the next few weeks Im sure Penguin would reconsider his vote.

So Muffy, if you think youre able to improve and willing to learn, show us and Im sure you will get in!
Hidden content:
Also a headset is pretty mandatory, so please get one :)
ImageImage
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

NoLuck/NoSkill wrote: Ofc Muffy might be an exception and if he improves a lot in the next few weeks Im sure Penguin would reconsider his vote.
Not sure if that changed ever since my time here, but back then you werent allowed to change your vote once you placed it.

I assume that's the main reason why a couple of guys consider that no vote as too early.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Drift
Veteran - LoL Division Commander
Veteran - LoL Division Commander

Post by Drift »

Ironhide wrote:
NoLuck/NoSkill wrote: Ofc Muffy might be an exception and if he improves a lot in the next few weeks Im sure Penguin would reconsider his vote.
Not sure if that changed ever since my time here, but back then you werent allowed to change your vote once you placed it.

I assume that's the main reason why a couple of guys consider that no vote as too early.
Many voters have reconsidered their votes in the past however and changed from "no" to "neutral" etc.

This shouldn't be a discussion we should be having on the application however, good luck!

[14:45] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: [21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: i wanna wine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: and dine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: touch you in all the places you want me to

[16:09] EnDever(TAG-BITCHES): HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS TX DRIFT

Return to “Denied”