Freezy TX APP 2020 (2/3)

All accepted applications will moved to this place.
Bølty
Epsilon Private 1st Class
Epsilon Private 1st Class
STEAM: Croissant
BATTLE.NET: none
XBOX Gamertag: none
LoL Name: none

Re: Freezy TX APP 2020 (2/3)

Post by Bølty »

Congratulations freezy
Predator
Epsilon Commander
Epsilon Commander

Post by Predator »

How does the voting system work?

The voting system is very simple. When a voter wishes to give you a vote, they will write it on your app. If the vote is not written on your app, then it does not count. No-Votes are placed in the same way. Votes are always final unless redacted by the leadership.

No-Votes work as the opposite of votes. If you get one No-Vote, it will count as -1 total vote. For example if you have 2 votes already, then you will lose 1 vote beacuse of the No-Vote, so you will now have 1 total vote. If you reach 2 No-Votes then your application will be denied.
Think we need to make it so Vash's votes counts for 3 normal votes. Just to keep it more simple. Either way Congratulations you are now in my squad, good luck with that.
[02:50] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: I SPAM ALOT.... BUT STORM SPAMS ONLY
[02:50] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: ONLY
[02:50] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: HIS ONLY WEAPON IS SPAM
[02:50] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: YOU MEET STORM, YOU MEET NADES
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Oh apparently I can’t count. Well shame on me. :hurrr:

Anyways, it’s too late now. Freezy you got pretty lucky I guess. :twisted:

Locked. Moved.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.

Return to “Approved”